Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

I agree with u totally..the CVS are in a rush to do away with him..the track has bin changed..CVS realised he is overpowering and they don't wish to perhaps unsettle the leads...today's turnabout was awfully executed but that's the capacity of the uncreatives of ektas Kzk2..they did it once with ksg n today again they shamed an actor like Namikpaul..Wow wat a Valentine's gift to his fans..everythg looked so forced today...those two sudden boys out of no where ...he was not directed well..it was like dude give ur shots fast n get done n over with..they have sabotaged the show completely and they actually don't deserve actors of better caliber like ksg n namik….very soon it will be pack up time for the show...mark my words.

@bold- though it should happen, but I don't its happening anytime soon.. I am sure CVs do have a lot more crap inside that creative bag of theirs that they are dying to show because of which they forget to settle their own characters.. There is nothing wrong in keeping leads together if its their love story (invisible to me) but why can't they do it with proper plot. Leads are not relatable and when another character enters CVs don't allow us to relate to them. God only knows what's wrong with them. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Bold: This was an interesting angle... but then my muse raised her hand and said: But how?

We all know that Prerna can be blind and unthinking when things concern Anurag, but I cannot recall anything that could have caused anyone to miscarry. Would he be mentally unstable?

And while my typing this my muse made a very strange connection.... I don't think Prerna is responsible for anything par-say, I think it could be one of Komolika's plans that backfired in the past. And BECAUSE that plan involved something with Prerna, and with Prerna still being a target, he is drawn into this dark never-ending spiral... Perhaps Komolika holds something over his wife? Perhaps his wive was somehow involved with Komolika's surgery or some cover up. But it is clear someone is blackmailing someone else behind the scenes and AnuPre are going to pay for it - Regardless of who is guilty. (that could be an interesting twist - not as dark as my muse had in mind.)   

I have always suspected that Viraj and Komolika are somehow working together, for whatever reason. I think the creatives finally sat down and completed his character sketch and development- which implies he will be here for a little while longer

Thanks for quoting me, Sandra... it is always pleasure to read your writings, be it your ff, your take on a particular character at any point of time or even your muse. 

I agree with everything you have said... I too don't think Prerna is directly responsible for anything bad that has or hasn't happened to him or his wife. He could be under a misunderstanding of some sort or worst still manipulated by Komolika in believing something worst about Prerna.

Now that is another interesting take... his wife having a hand on Komolika's transformation as Sonalika, some past beef that has hold his wife either captive or a victim to Komolika's blackmail or ministrations.... oh boy!!! the possibilities are endless, aren't they?? However, the only thing i'm still confused about is Viraj having girlfriends despite professing undying love for his wife, who it seems is very much alive and kicking...

WRT AnuPre, you are right again... they and their love will be the eternal victims to all the manipulations and anything sinister going on around them, their love and faith will be perpetually tested-- the potpourri of never-ending Kasautis are the only constant for them.

I don't mind Viraj and Komo working together, I don't mind Viraj playing out an out a negative character provided he is an equal partner with Komo with his own agenda and not a just her puppet.i won't even mind Viraj turning positive with a potential of getting established as a parallel lead -- clear, concise and coherent at that. 

The current track has so much potential, but we have already watched the Show's CVs and their ability or lack of it. So while I'm expecting something good and fluid out of the current track, I'm equally prepared for the track fizzing out like former tracks. 

Please keep sharing your muses. You are more talented and than these nincompoops of KZK Cvs...πŸ€—

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prerna treats Viraj with cold indifference, just the way I like it.

I would complain bitterly if she entertained him even slightly.  Prerna should not give him the time of day, because she does not need another third wheel taking up her attention. She is laser-focused on Anurag, as she should be.  We all know what happened the last time she married someone. Her whole personality changed, for the worse! 

I am really glad Viraj hates Prerna and wants her dead! 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pinot

Prerna treats Viraj with cold indifference, just the way I like it.

I would complain bitterly if she entertained him even slightly.  Prerna should not give him the time of day, because she does not need another third wheel taking up her attention. She is laser-focused on Anurag, as she should be.  We all know what happened the last time she married someone. Her whole personality changed, for the worse! 

I am really glad Viraj hates Prerna and wants her dead! 

Actually which is all fine but if any character dynamics are to be created there needs to be communication. The issue is not if she entertains him or not, the issue is cvs being hesitant to even give them any scenes in fear what if people like them. And i think everyone has felt it. One thing is your story should have enough potential that ONLY lead characters have so much meat and character and layers that with the supporting cast they can drive the show. (Like a kahaan hum kahaan tum or a ye  rishta)  But if you are bringing parallel leads continuously  be it KSG or Namik , you need to create strong character dynamics. If they had learnt their lesson from bajaj track( as what i have repeatedly read here) why bring another 3rd wheel? Quite clear they still feel they do need a third wheel. 

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _symphony

Actually which is all fine but if any character dynamics are to be created there needs to be communication. The issue is not if she entertains him or not, the issue is cvs being hesitant to even give them any scenes in fear what if people like them. And i think everyone has felt it. One thing is your story should have enough potential that ONLY lead characters have so much meat and character and layers that with the supporting cast they can drive the show. (Like a kahaan hum kahaan tum or a ye  rishta)  But if you are bringing parallel leads continuously  be it KSG or Namik , you need to create strong character dynamics. If they had learnt their lesson from bajaj track( as what i have repeatedly read here) why bring another 3rd wheel? Quite clear they still feel they do need a third wheel. 

cvs dnt want ppl to like them as pair. As show is love story of anupre not triangle love story.

Namik is good actor and erica is too.. Both are talented, if they give more namica scenes and write love anagle for preraj some ppl might like as the pair looks good and have convincing capacity to certain ppl. But what aboit love story of anupre and the audience who love only anupre will surely reject preraj pair even if the actors justify the role.

Mass audience and the show script of made for each other love story will reject any third angles.

No one is scared of viraj character getting liked by ppl, show script demands kasautis in terms of bajajs or virajs or naveen babus to run show and how lead couples come over each kasauti to establish their love.

To make love win all kasautis should be made viallain and they are making all the kasautis villain.

Sacred word do not fit in showbiz, starplus is well known channel it knows how to make buisiness and knows what works and what dnt work.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If mass audience actually loved anupre then their office track wud have got the ratings and wouldnt have been packed up into sauten track so soon  and also if mass audience loved anupre anu saving pre pre ka confession etc and other defining moments recently would push  trps and the show wudnt be in the shape it is ....people need to come out of the myth that anupre are mass they are probably confined to a v limited section be it online or trp nothing mass abt them mass is probably like karan preeta and they have third angles yet people are interested in them. If the channel doesnt get its their fault and no surprise they dont have any shows in the top five and have lost the overall battle to colors 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

If mass audience actually loved anupre then their office track wud have got the ratings and wouldnt have been packed up into sauten track so soon  and also if mass audience loved anupre anu saving pre pre ka confession etc and other defining moments recently would push  trps and the show wudnt be in the shape it is ....people need to come out of the myth that anupre are mass they are probably confined to a v limited section be it online or trp nothing mass abt them mass is probably like karan preeta and they have third angles yet people are interested in them. If the channel doesnt get its their fault and no surprise they dont have any shows in the top five and have lost the overall battle to colors 

If lead's romance  is loved by mass then  makers definitely on valentine week n valentine day would show valentine segment and valentine scenes of leads on episode n sbs .. naki accident ... πŸ˜†

engagement ki mauka tha , easily they would show ANUPRE ka dance / close fbs / coziness / close moments ..like they showed in recent episodes in party of BB .. but after that close moment week .. ratings fall out horribly and they have to back on sautan drama again .. πŸ˜†

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

If lead's romance  is loved by mass then  makers definitely on valentine week n valentine day would show valentine segment and valentine scenes of leads on episode.. naki accident ... πŸ˜†

engagement ki mauka tha , easily they would show ANUPRE ka dance / close fbs / coziness / close moments ..like they showed in recent episodes in party of BB .. but after that close moment week .. ratings fall out horribly and they have to back on sautan drama again .. πŸ˜†

Fall was not once but twice and that was the worst fall both the times.. anyway sticking to the topic.. Viraj should be utilized properly as he is unseen by audience and can genetate that curiosity (already with Nitara and Sonalika connection) warna for past so many months leads have hardly anything new to offer, same round and round and round happening. 

I so wish leads were shown married instead of ML drama and got ahead with story.. sautan saheli tab bhi ho sakta tha.. bhaut serials mein khela hoga.. jab original nahi hai to copy kr lo..

I still wish they get married instead of Viraj engagement and shaadi drama. Its getting irritating to a divine level because all that happens in the show is divine.  

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

If lead's romance  is loved by mass then  makers definitely on valentine week n valentine day would show valentine segment and valentine scenes of leads on episode n sbs .. naki accident ... πŸ˜†

These are recent happenings. Couldn't the makers get them married post RB's exit? They could. But they didn't. That says it all. πŸ€ͺ

The office track was such a huge flop that the trashy catfight had to be brought into prime focus. Then NP was brought in as Viraj. Somebody else will enter if the latter exits. Why? πŸ€ͺ

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Fall was not once but twice and that was the worst fall both the times.. anyway sticking to the topic.. Viraj should be utilized properly as he is unseen by audience and can genetate that curiosity (already with Nitara and Sonalika connection) warna for past so many months leads have hardly anything new to offer, same round and round and round happening. 

I so wish leads were shown married instead of ML drama and got ahead with story.. sautan saheli tab bhi ho sakta tha.. bhaut serials mein khela hoga.. jab original nahi hai to copy kr lo..

I still wish they get married instead of Viraj engagement and shaadi drama. Its getting irritating to a divine level because all that happens in the show is divine.  

I agree the makers should get the leads married properly instead of this half baked so called divine marriages and then throw kasautis this is like no growth in story character or anything just same recycle repeat in a loop story and characters no movement at all.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago