Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Maut ka kuan it is for the show exactly 

Ohh is that the word ...  apt for the show then ðŸ¤”

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Maut kaaa kuaaann.. round and round and round.. no otherway. Else you you fall and die..

yess i couldn't recollect earlier but yes that's how the show is and poetically  "maut ka kuaan " is so apt here 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

Maut ka kuan it is for the show exactly 

Inspired by yesterday Accident track 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After the end of the previous third angle track for Pre, TRP had started increasing and had reached 2.2 in Week 50, which was for the money theft track. But after that the CVs took a U-turn and stopped showing the soul connection between AnuPre from Prerna's accident subtrack (Week 51) followed by the farmhouse subtrack (Week 52) where Anu was shown to be dumb enough not to doubt Sonalika who took him to the hotel instead of the farmhouse. Yet, the TRP audience did support the tracks with a 2.1 rating for both weeks. Even  the Week 1 (30th Dec - 3rd Jan) rating, 1.9, the week Namik was introduced, was not bad owing to NewYear & festive week it was. Next week it increased to 2.0, and that was week of the Tilak rasam where the CVs made Anu give Pre's hand to Viraj inspite of him realising that Pre was more than a friend to him. This is where CVs again did the mistake. They thought that if they introduce Namik as a positive character after showing 2 tracks of AnuPre loosing the soul connection, the audience will accept it. Result was from Week 3 & the weeks that followed the show ratings has been stuck between 1.7-1.8. The CVs failed to understand that the audience who had already trusted the CVs & burnt their hand in the last third angle track for Prerna will not dare to take another chance and that is what is reflecting in the TRPs now. And that is why CVs have brought in this sudden change in character arc of Namik which has resulted in this chaos & confusion. And it is really sad to see that a talented actor like Namik had fallen prey to the CVs incapability to write a proper story for him & has reduced his character to just be a puppet of Sonalika. This plus the continuous absence of the CVs - one of them busy with her marriage & the other busy with her relative's marriage - has really made the show a mockfest where every character one or the other time is behaving without head & tail. Hence, I would say that Namik's entry happened at a wrong time and since he is not fortunate enough as some senior actors who were smart enough to plan even before their entry on how to get spared from the show once CVs turn their character into a mockery or puppet, he will have to stay till EK wants him in the show. And this is one of the cons of being associated with  one of the pseudofeminist producers of ITV industry. She didn't spare the male lead's character in the show. Then how come she will spare Namik's character. It is easy for anyone who has closely observed the show to understand that the male characters, irrespective of the shade they play/played, has always been treated totally different than the female characters. There was always a dominancy of female characters over the male characters & she will not spare a chance she gets, to show the male characters to be dumb even if it is for a short time. And that is one thing I hate in her shows.

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i seriously feel bad for namik if he just become a puppet of kom .

he is really talented guy  i want cvs to explore him . but looks like  they messed up .

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

@ Bold : That is what i find intriguing too... He has a wife who he is clearly very much in love with but still do girlfriends...!!! The serial killer things will be a serious twist. However, my take is that he and his wife lost an unborn for whom he holds Prerna responsible and wants her dead.  In the meantime he has emotionally distanced himself from his wife due to the grief of losing child and hence having girlfriends.

I want him to be a coherent character - doesn't matter good, bad, ugly, positive, negative, grey, whichever shade it shall be. Secondly, I wish he is a character of his own, with his own motives and agenda and not Komo's puppet or henchman.

Namik's restrained performance has so much potential to bring something novel up on the table, only if CVs have a clear vision about how they want to rev the story forward and utilize the brilliant cast they have... 

P.S : I also agree that CVs are not exploring the possible dynamics between PreRaj. It doesn't have to be romantic at all. Something as platonic as friendship can be a good trope to begin with...

Bold: This was an interesting angle... but then my muse raised her hand and said: But how?

We all know that Prerna can be blind and unthinking when things concern Anurag, but I cannot recall anything that could have caused anyone to miscarry. Would he be mentally unstable?

And while my typing this my muse made a very strange connection.... I don't think Prerna is responsible for anything par-say, I think it could be one of Komolika's plans that backfired in the past. And BECAUSE that plan involved something with Prerna, and with Prerna still being a target, he is drawn into this dark never-ending spiral... Perhaps Komolika holds something over his wife? Perhaps his wive was somehow involved with Komolika's surgery or some cover up. But it is clear someone is blackmailing someone else behind the scenes and AnuPre are going to pay for it - Regardless of who is guilty. (that could be an interesting twist - not as dark as my muse had in mind.)   

I have always suspected that Viraj and Komolika are somehow working together, for whatever reason. I think the creatives finally sat down and completed his character sketch and development- which implies he will be here for a little while longer

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Inspired by yesterday Accident track 

Image result for well of death gif

Kaun age kaun peeche, jane na koi

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

For me viraj track is manipulated or even changed the original one due to the  fear  of cvs that  previr chemistry could surely will be hit than anupre  as it becomes monotony in every sense.  Instead of viraj mistory I want to know  Namik's  mistory of accepting to be part of this bakwas  show.  Every scene makes to laugh including my favourite Namik. 

I agree with u totally..the CVS are in a rush to do away with him..the track has bin changed..CVS realised he is overpowering and they don't wish to perhaps unsettle the leads...today's turnabout was awfully executed but that's the capacity of the uncreatives of ektas Kzk2..they did it once with ksg n today again they shamed an actor like Namikpaul..Wow wat a Valentine's gift to his fans..everythg looked so forced today...those two sudden boys out of no where ...he was not directed well..it was like dude give ur shots fast n get done n over with..they have sabotaged the show completely and they actually don't deserve actors of better caliber like ksg n namik....very soon it will be pack up time for the show...mark my words.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _symphony

Exactly my point....SP/ balaji are not running a charity so ideally they should atleast test! Not obviously in a romantic way but as in testing the dynamics of them coming in a common frame. Like if we see in the epi where Viraj's true intentions were revealed, he had two scenes with Aamna. The first one was so awkward, but the second was sooo gooood. Jabse the dynamics of Viraj and Komolika's rship have changed, Namik and Aamna's scenes have come out soooo well. That's the least I expect with Erica. Like give their rship some dynamics. Hopefully in coming epis. I dont have any idea if bajaj track worked or not but looking at the trps now they do need to test other potential couples. Namik can surely move out if his is a cameo but then the big question is can this story run without a fourth angle (especially if there is a leap) knowing that KL is already tad bit over utilized, her tactics silly and boring and AnuPre are not very layered characters within themselves and dont have many feasible tracks balaji creatives are capable of thinking. 

That’s why I said they are treading cautiously this time because of the backlash they received previously. I genuinely think they are not confident enough to even test another Jodi. Not going to elaborate further considering the DT note . 
And I totally agree  with you. Yes 3rd angles are needed to drive the story forward and Komolika doesn’t bring any freshness to the show anymore. I am tired of her flop Kill Pre plans. I don’t even watch the show religiously these days because of the drag. Viraj  does bring freshness and I would love to see his character being utilised properly. Actually he has become more interesting after they turned him grey or negative . I don’t mind ViPre angle either as long as it is justified and the show stays true to its theme which is a story about two star crossed lovers . Maybe they will explore Vipre slowly  ðŸ˜Š but then he has a wife now 🤔 Wonder why he wants Pre dead . 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago