Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

These are recent happenings. Couldn't the makers get them married post RB's exit? They could. But they didn't. That says it all. πŸ€ͺ

The office track was such a huge flop that the trashy catfight had to be brought into prime focus. Then NP was brought in as Viraj. Somebody else will enter if the latter exits. Why? πŸ€ͺ

This show is not about the kasauti of leads 

This show is kasauti of Third wheels 

Now it is the time of Viraj 's kasautii πŸ˜Ž

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

This show is not about the kasauti of leads 

This show is kasauti of Third wheels 

Now it is the time of Viraj 's kasautii πŸ˜Ž

I think I said it in one of the AT.. KZK2 is more like an autorickshaw.. runs on three wheels.. and front wala wheel takes it ahead.. peeche wala wheels just follow.. 

Aajal autorickshaw se car ban gaya hai with 4 wheels (viraj, sonalika, prerna and anurag) going crazy just like this.. trying there hard to reach nowhere..

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I agree the makers should get the leads married properly instead of this half baked so called divine marriages and then throw kasautis this is like no growth in story character or anything just same recycle repeat in a loop story and characters no movement at all.

Exactly. Instead of wasting time on finding random songs to play the same Flashback scene... why can't cvs just write something.. 

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

cvs dnt want ppl to like them as pair. As show is love story of anupre not triangle love story.

Namik is good actor and erica is too.. Both are talented, if they give more namica scenes and write love anagle for preraj some ppl might like as the pair looks good and have convincing capacity to certain ppl. But what aboit love story of anupre and the audience who love only anupre will surely reject preraj pair even if the actors justify the role.

Mass audience and the show script of made for each other love story will reject any third angles.

No one is scared of viraj character getting liked by ppl, show script demands kasautis in terms of bajajs or virajs or naveen babus to run show and how lead couples come over each kasauti to establish their love.

To make love win all kasautis should be made viallain and they are making all the kasautis villain.

Sacred word do not fit in showbiz, starplus is well known channel it knows how to make buisiness and knows what works and what dnt work.

kzk 1 is life of pre who loves anu but at the same time she lived life for others who helped her when anu is helpless. as I don't  like anu I won't comment about him. But kzk2 show love or lust couple are the only good by making every helping agents (in cvs language) are kasautis. They should progress the story for zindagi kay not life of lovers in time span of 1 1/2 yrs who lived for them only till date by showing them patriots of the nation. I know everyone is here money but this is not animated show just to enjoy it. This is show of fighting for man who is good for nothing. I wish Namik should be out of this meaningless show as he deserves a good one because of his potential. Last but not least if a show for fandoms hit only then it should be easily annulled by the people. A story is for its moral values could be steady and win the hearts of people. 

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

kzk 1 is life of pre who loves anu but at the same time she lived life for others who helped her when anu is helpless. as I don't  like anu I won't comment about him. But kzk2 show love or lust couple are the only good by making every helping agents (in cvs language) are kasautis. They should progress the story for zindagi kay not life of lovers in time span of 1 1/2 yrs who lived for them only till date by showing them patriots of the nation. I know everyone is here money but this is not animated show just to enjoy it. This is show of fighting for man who is good for nothing. I wish Namik should be out of this meaningless show as he deserves a good one because of his potential. Last but not least if a show for fandoms hit only then it should be easily annulled by the people. A story is for its moral values could be steady and win the hearts of people. 

Edited

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

This has to be one serial which claims (as per some viewers) to be a love story and shows everything  but a love story.. A love story so problematic that audience is bound to get connected more with negative characters (Viraj and Sonalika in current track), than leads.. and when audience tries to find it's entertainment in Viraj/ Sonalika/ Nitara (hopefully she is shown) tab CVs decide and shove audience with repeated flashbacks.. bekaar ka sautan drama. I feel CVs are more doubtful about showing AnuPre as a proper couple, coz they have no story for them..

I sooo wish they get married soon and save us the torture of stupid Flashbacks at least.. also I soooo sooo very much hope that Viraj brings in something interesting, with Sonalika and now Nitara.. but I am asking for too much I guess.

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't really understand the idea behind the question, "why don't the makers show anupre getting married if this show is about them, and instead keep bringing in 3rd wheels". The answer to this is simple and right in front got all of us to see. Because, that is not the concept of the show! Simple.! The show is about star crossed lovers who never meet. So it is natural that they have to keep bringing in some twists to separate them, which they do in the form of 3rd wheels. The fact that 3rd wheels are either negative, or packed off, or both is a Testament to how successful anupre have been. If not, logically, it would be the easiest to show prerna moving on with a 3rd wheel. That would keep with the theme of the show too. And we would all be saved from the never ending drags. The drags are due to the simple reason that the makers are stuck. The concept of the show is a couple who never get to live together. But the audience, for whatever reason, is refusing to accept a 3rd wheel between them. What choice do they have but to keep introducing new 3rd wheels and then packing them off at regular intervals?? What we see today is a result of that. 

Bottomline is the concept of this show is more suitable for a short series than a daily show. It is frustrating even for a fan of the couple to see endless new 3rd wheels, especially when all of them are just prospective brides or grooms for the leads, and all are ultimately negative. 

Still I have hopes from viraj. Let's see where he goes. Maybe for a change, his will be a negative to positive track. Let's see. 

Originally posted by: hope4u

I don't really understand the idea behind the question, "why don't the makers show anupre getting married if this show is about them, and instead keep bringing in 3rd wheels". The answer to this is simple and right in front got all of us to see. Because, that is not the concept of the show! Simple.! The show is about star crossed lovers who never meet. So it is natural that they have to keep bringing in some twists to separate them, which they do in the form of 3rd wheels. The fact that 3rd wheels are either negative, or packed off, or both is a Testament to how successful anupre have been. If not, logically, it would be the easiest to show prerna moving on with a 3rd wheel. That would keep with the theme of the show too. And we would all be saved from the never ending drags. The drags are due to the simple reason that the makers are stuck. The concept of the show is a couple who never get to live together. But the audience, for whatever reason, is refusing to accept a 3rd wheel between them. What choice do they have but to keep introducing new 3rd wheels and then packing them off at regular intervals?? What we see today is a result of that. 

Bottomline is the concept of this show is more suitable for a short series than a daily show. It is frustrating even for a fan of the couple to see endless new 3rd wheels, especially when all of them are just prospective brides or grooms for the leads, and all are ultimately negative. 

Still I have hopes from viraj. Let's see where he goes. Maybe for a change, his will be a negative to positive track. Let's see. 

You said it out Loud and Clear mate......πŸ˜†

Parica’s AnuPre themselves have created kasautii  for writers πŸ€£......

And viewers are too dheet this time ...

End result .... stuck in never ending loop ... πŸ˜†

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very well writting 

i too dont understand  why  ppl  expect to see anupre  romantically invovle with 3rd wheel 

cvs clearly said its a anupre lovestory & story theam is live for each other 

3rd wheel come & go  bring kasauti  &  kom is always a biggest kausauti for anupre .

but  agree har 3rd wheel ko negetive dikhana jaruri nahi hai

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bold - You have said the truth Hope. The show has reached a stage where even the AnuPre fans wish the show to end instead of getting it dragged like there is no end. Yet neither SP nor EK is bothered about ending it. EK's case is understood. She has her other 3shows ruling the TRP chart. What about SP? None of their shows are in the TRP chart since the last 3weeks and they have lost the first position on GRP chart to Colors since then. And now confirmed news is out that their two shows which are more popular on Hotstar than KZK and whose pair are now more popular online than AnuPre  are going off air within a month. Yet KZK is retained. If AnuPre is not popular and doesn't have a massive base, then I really really want to know the reason it is retained, especially when Parth, who plays one half of the pair AnuPre, is being made to work extrahours for the show. If AnuPre are not the ones who are bringing in the numbers and if it is the sautan drama, then he can be easily spared and show can be managed by the third angles Viraj & Sonalika plus Prerna. Why are the makers scared to not show him atleast in one episode, to the extent that they have to bring in forced flashbacks to compensate his leave schedule? If not anyone, SP knows the answer. Because they know what sells. There is a reason why SP MIddleeast, SouthAfrica and Nigeria are AnuPre shippers. There is a reason why SP India has Parth aka Anu being approached for all their promotions. So, kitne bhi log koshish karenge to prove that AnuPre is not working, SP knows what it is doing. Having said that, I will be one of those who will be happy to hear that after Sanjivani & KHKT, the next turn to go offair from SP is of KZK2. Because there is no use in dragging the show, if the CVs don't have the capability to write a better script for AnuPre & the third angles. 

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago