Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

ViPre will not be given a chance to be tested as the makers know in the current scenario anything and evrything can work over anupre ( ViPre are eyecandly to begin with already) given how their romance centric office track was packed up within days and was rejected by the audience.makers blind love for the pair is the reason for the sinking ship

As for this repeated kill pre track and Viraj angle neither the online or the trp giving audience have found it interesting mysterious enough to watch as for a certain section anything below the juvenile levels of their favs and that doesnt threaten them  well it will be welcome.

Tbh I don't feel watching for your favs is juvenile. ITV has no content barring a few odd 2-3 sony shows that are actually good. In that case rooting for good talent is a far batter option. I am watching Kzk ONLY for Namik, haven't watched a single epi till 1st jan 2020. 

Rest I agree, cvs are def not even trying ViPre for whatever reasons known to them 🤨 Khair their business, their choice.  I hope he gets a good back story atleast .

Koeli thumbnail

Don't deviate from the main topic.

Bringing in a character who is currently not in the show just to create ruckus in the forum and the fans will not be tolerated. Bajaj and bajaj track has no connection with Viraj. And the members have already done a lot of postmortem on the previous track. Stop comparing what it used to be then and what is happening now and lets focus on the current track only.

I am keeping this thread open since nothing derogatory has to be talked or said but that doesn't mean you will take this opportunity to make it into a war zone.

Further breach of rules will lead to closure of the thread and actions will be taken against the offenders.

Thanks

KZK2 DT

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _symphony

What is this behavior Mr. banker?!!!!

Kya kar rahe ho 🤪 Confusing confusing !!!!

So Viraj wants Prerna dead..he hates her. So much that he wishes when she dies , she should know why she is dying and he should be in front of her, looking right in her eyes. He was ok even if Prerna died without giving birth so I am assuming he is not interested in the baby. 

But then there is a wife (Alive) 😮 Whom he loves and is possessive about. So much that he threatens KL for her. Also I did not understand about the girlfriends thing. Were those men of his talking about his wife or he is some serial killer types who marries young girls and then kills them.  (In that case he is double crossing KL too) ..

Also till now he would rebuke and put KL down but today he looked as if she over powered him and blackmailed him. So many possibilities. 

It's getting fishier....let's see where this leads. 

His story is interesting but I am amazed how hard KZK cvs are trying to avoid ANY Namik Erica  scenes. That little scene where Prerna tells him that she knows he will not force anything on her and he gives an impressed smirk.  So much potential!!!!! I wish the cvs atleast tested these two. 

Anyways if it's a cameo it will end in it's due course...just wish Viraj is kept as quirky as he is been since start. 😈

@ Bold : That is what i find intriguing too... He has a wife who he is clearly very much in love with but still do girlfriends...!!! The serial killer things will be a serious twist. However, my take is that he and his wife lost an unborn for whom he holds Prerna responsible and wants her dead.  In the meantime he has emotionally distanced himself from his wife due to the grief of losing child and hence having girlfriends.

I want him to be a coherent character - doesn't matter good, bad, ugly, positive, negative, grey, whichever shade it shall be. Secondly, I wish he is a character of his own, with his own motives and agenda and not Komo's puppet or henchman.

Namik's restrained performance has so much potential to bring something novel up on the table, only if CVs have a clear vision about how they want to rev the story forward and utilize the brilliant cast they have... 

P.S : I also agree that CVs are not exploring the possible dynamics between PreRaj. It doesn't have to be romantic at all. Something as platonic as friendship can be a good trope to begin with...

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh she will also join to flop kill pre bandwagon and play the same tricks that flopped for komo and her husband and also join the ema bandwagon like anu pre and viraj by linking up with some one may be komo herself 

head spins ... but quite possible ...  too many characters thrown in,  all negative and all failing .. and the number of people involved and their relation status  is  plain crazy 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

head spins ... but quite possible ...  too many characters thrown in,  all negative and all failing .. and the number of people involved and their relation status  is  plain crazy 

its just too many cooks spoiling the broth ...i cant bel all negative chars last three months same tricks and same failure rate how is it possible its like a never ending loop the show is in 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Namik can do wonderfully well as a negative

Because nothing can rise over anupre....

Makers n channel wont risk anupre Jodi

After the disastrous last track

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: edkvf

For me viraj track is manipulated or even changed the original one due to the  fear  of cvs that  previr chemistry could surely will be hit than anupre  as it becomes monotony in every sense.  Instead of viraj mistory I want to know  Namik's  mistory of accepting to be part of this bakwas  show.  Every scene makes to laugh including my favourite Namik. 

Well  its a balaji show on starplus at prime time. He would be dumb to refuse especially when Kawach had ended. That time is gone when actors used to quit shows. Now they are just looking for a chance to enter a good show and become permanent in it. It's a bad scenario. Who had thought a newbie can be brought in to play an iconic character like Shravan. (Irrespective if S2 succeeds or not) Basically anyone can be forgotten easily if they don't appear on screen for long. Plus who says no to ekta? she is not only in tv but ruling the web space and into movies too.

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

its just too many cooks spoiling the broth ...i cant bel all negative chars last three months same tricks and same failure rate how is it possible its like a never ending loop the show is in 

it;s like motorcycle ride in the circus going round and round and round with no  outlet 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

it;s like motorcycle ride in the circus going round and round and round with no  outlet 

Maut ka kuan it is for the show exactly 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maut kaaa kuaaann.. round and round and round.. no otherway. Else you you fall and die..