Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Maya is definitely scared of MJ but I think she may be exaggerating a little bit. Even if she isn't, this fear is a gradual process of character growth. she will strike when he least expects it. Now all this is doing is giving him a false sense of security. Although it is really difficult to watch MJ's smug expressions as he traumatizes maya all over again like he did 10 years ago, the B*stard feeds off it.

Rudra giving Maya choices is such a modern approach to a  married couple's dynamic. it is how it should be but not enough serials highlight it. Maya turns into a childlike manvi when rudra is with her. she basks in the love, respect and honour he showers on her. MJ's cruelty turned her into a shell of person, now lies there a girl with bruised self esteem  it is important that rudra helps maya realize her self worth again, that she is capable of more than hate and even after everything, she still has a lot to give. 

While I like that rudra is giving Maya space, and just focusing on cherishing for the time being, does he notice that she is on edge for the past few days? it is very difficult to read him I never know what he is thinking or seeing. 

Ananya has become that annoying fly that refuses to leave. so we have no choice but to tolerate her as she buzzes around. Rudra needs to understand that they cannot go back to being friends after he ditched her at the altar. I get that he values their friendship, but ananya does not. I like that she made the choice to distance herself from but of course she again proves how dumb, hateful and self absorbed she is by uttering such crap dialogues. Maya is always there to nicely put her in her place, and I'm sure her daddy dearest will be the next target.

Edited by pomegranate - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Amazing post Sohini 🤗

Rudra Roy becoming Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy looked like a reminder of tum mujh mein kaid ho Maya aur mai tum mein uljha hua hu. But if Maya Jaisingh did not know anything about love, would that effect be seen in the person adding her name to his?

I felt yesterday's MJ-Maya and Rudra-Ananya scenes were set up in parallel by CVs. MJ is married to Antara and is trying to remind Maya that she was still 'his' old Manvi. Rudra is married to Maya and is trying to convince Ananya that she was still his bff. Only difference is that MJ was creepy while Rudra was still thinking about how his wife felt.

Rudra's I love you to Ananya was a bit shocking. But I guess he was Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy saying I love you to Ananya, so he did not know what love was.

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sikhni_

thnk uuuu thnk uu thnk uu 🤗... pta hai tumhari post aur rudra k liye positive views pad k dil me thand si pad jaati hai verna sab jagah "rudra ye rudra woh rudra villain rudra  blaa blaa blaa " pad k to 

Arre baby, thank you mat bol. Beyhadh me sab agar twisted nikle to seedha kaun rahega. I am not saying that the characters aren't flawed, but all aren't bhookhe bhediye after Maya, is what I mean.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Maya is definitely scared of MJ but I think she may be exaggerating a little bit. Even if she isn't, this fear is a gradual process of character growth. she will strike when he least expects it. Now all this is doing is giving him a false sense of security. Although it is really difficult to watch MJ's smug expressions as he traumatizes maya all over again like he did 10 years ago, the B*stard feeds off it.

Isn't it. Aisa hi lagta hai that it is exaggerated. I mean after butchering those flowers, she was in full mood to turn around and face Kachrajay. But how is she going to give him hell like this? Is she using her own weakness as her strength? It could be that she has planned something against Mrityunjay with Rajiv and here she is keeping him busy with herself. Let's see, I may be wrong though.

Rudra giving Maya choices is such a modern approach to a  married couple's dynamic. it is how it should be but not enough serials highlight it. Maya turns into a childlike manvi when rudra is with her. she basks in the love, respect and honour he showers on her. MJ's cruelty turned her into a shell of person, now lies there a girl with bruised self esteem  it is important that rudra helps maya realize her self worth again, that she is capable of more than hate and even after everything, she still has a lot to give. 

I know, the Manvi inside Maya is very fragile and delicate which Rudra has to handle carefully. But Maya inside Maya can very well handle anything or anyone. So I am confused, who is playing whom here, Mrityunjay is playing with Manvi, or Maya is playing with Mrityunjay. Upar se ek video on social media me Rajiv ki bahut dhulai ki hai Mrityunjay ne aur woh phatehaal awastha me Roy mansion me pada hai. What is that about?

While I like that rudra is giving Maya space, and just focusing on cherishing for the time being, does he notice that she is on edge for the past few days? it is very difficult to read him I never know what he is thinking or seeing.

I don't know Pommy. He is getting very difficult to read these days.

Ananya has become that annoying fly that refuses to leave. so we have no choice but to tolerate her as she buzzes around. Rudra needs to understand that they cannot go back to being friends after he ditched her at the altar. I get that he values their friendship, but ananya does not. I like that she made the choice to distance herself from but of course she again proves how dumb, hateful and self absorbed she is by uttering such crap dialogues. Maya is always there to nicely put her in her place, and I'm sure her daddy dearest will be the next target.

I agree completely. Rudra cannot expect things to go back to as they were, because it may be normal for him, but Ananya's dreams were shattered. She is self-absorbed and stupid because she blames Maya to take away Rudra, and not see it was Rudra who left her at the altar. When will these girls learn? Anyway, baap hi sikha de.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Amazing post Sohini 🤗

Thanks, Tiara 😊

Rudra Roy becoming Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy looked like a reminder of tum mujh mein kaid ho Maya aur mai tum mein uljha hua hu. But if Maya Jaisingh did not know anything about love, would that effect be seen in the person adding her name to his?

Kamal jab keechad me khilta hai to usme keechad nahi lagta Tiara. Mrityunjay ka beta hokar pyaar karna nahi bhula, to Maya se ulajh kar kaise bhul sakta hai.

I felt yesterday's MJ-Maya and Rudra-Ananya scenes were set up in parallel by CVs. MJ is married to Antara and is trying to remind Maya that she was still 'his' old Manvi. Rudra is married to Maya and is trying to convince Ananya that she was still his bff. Only difference is that MJ was creepy while Rudra was still thinking about how his wife felt.

Kachrajay is a bhukha bhediya, Rudra ke saath comparison me aata hi nahi hai aadmi.

Rudra's I love you to Ananya was a bit shocking. But I guess he was Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy saying I love you to Ananya, so he did not know what love was.

😆🤣

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mj is diggin his grave.Maya rudra Roy zyada damage nahin karengi par if mj continues this Maya jaisingh baras padengi. Comin to ananya she is playin on rudra guilty conscious with her drama which she established with mere honewale pati no cheen liya.ye aur drama karengi saanjh ki tarah.
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Mj is diggin his grave.Maya rudra Roy zyada damage nahin karengi par if mj continues this Maya jaisingh baras padengi. Comin to ananya she is playin on rudra guilty conscious with her drama which she established with mere honewale pati no cheen liya.ye aur drama karengi saanjh ki tarah.

I agree. But I think abhi ke liya Ananya ka dur rehna hi thik hai.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Enjoy reading your posts 😃 Love the sarcastic humor u infuse into your analysis! I am not sure Maya is faking her panic attack. Because she was petrified of MJ's presence even before she came face to face with him. But she has to overcome that. So pissed off he chopped her hairs. I loved her long hairs  Am sure Rudy boy loved it too 😛 For now I will keep my brains aside as I don't want to think what is going on in Rudra's mind. If he is upto something, the day it is revealed we will all debate on that anyways 😆 Faltu mein dimaag kyun lagana? Maya needs to bring out the Jaisingh in her if she hopes to face MJ let alone defeat him. Stop being a bheegi billi and become the sherni we all want u to be! I want to see her start targeting at least the smaller fish before she takes on the shark. By now she could have gotten rid of Jogi, harmed the others in some way or the other. But all she did was go after MJ's sons who had nothing to do with the past. How would that suffice? MJ and Antara were not the only ones who wronged her. Sudhir and Jogi did worse. She should have destroyed them by now before exposing herself to MJ.

As for MJ, hats off to Ashish! He is nailing it everyday 👏 As much as I hate MJ, my admiration for Ashish grows with each passing day! He is so menacing I have no words. I wasn't sure if anyone could live upto Rajesh sir's performance (Ashwin from S1) but Ashish is killing it!

About Ananya, I will cut her some slack yaar. Lets look at it from her POV. She never hid her feelings for Rudra and nor did she expect him to feel obliged. She was honest with him. It was Rudra who proposed to her. We as an audience know what's happening with Maya and Rudra. But Ananya had not been privy to all the moments that transpired between MayRa. So how will she know the intensity of it? She knew about Rudra's pull but besides that what else did she know? Her bff who has abstained from love for a decade suddenly falls for a mysterious woman who spells trouble from day 1. Had it been someone Ananya had known well, she might not have reacted like this. Rudra left her at the altar and its not easy for any girl to come to terms with. How can we expect Ananya to not be bitter towards Maya and Rudra? Does she know what her dad or MJ did to Maanvi? No. Can she even fathom if they are capable of that monstrosity? No. All she sees is a woman who barged into their lives, turned their lives upside down, probably killed her best friend's brother. Y will she warm up to Maya? Y will she stay quiet when this woman insults her father? When Sudhir raised his hand on Rudra, she probably didn find it wrong. Coz Sudhir has been  like a father figure to Rudra and likewise if MJ had raised his hand on her, she wouldn't have minded so much coz he has been like a father figure to her. So now a woman stops her dad from hitting Rudra which is fine. But threatens to break him. Y will she be OK with it? Just trying to see through Ananya's lens. But if Ananya were to know what her dad did to Maanvi along with MJ and his cronies and she still supported him, I will say she was wrong. But at this point she has done nothing for me to hate her. She is just a girl who got dumped by her best friend whom she trusted a lot.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Dhamaka to hoga baby, Mrityunjay ko lagega woh jeet gaya, but asal me woh Maya ko jitayega unintentionally. I feel sad for him.

Dekho ghee shakkar nahi chahiye, Toblerone ka chocolate chahiye. 😉

Ahh it's my fav one 

But I don't like the one we got in India 

Mujhe imported pasand hai 

Specially the one which my cousin always brought for me from London

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Enjoy reading your posts 😃 Love the sarcastic humor u infuse into your analysis! I am not sure Maya is faking her panic attack. Because she was petrified of MJ's presence even before she came face to face with him. But she has to overcome that. So pissed off he chopped her hairs. I loved her long hairs  Am sure Rudy boy loved it too 😛 For now I will keep my brains aside as I don't want to think what is going on in Rudra's mind. If he is upto something, the day it is revealed we will all debate on that anyways 😆 Faltu mein dimaag kyun lagana? Maya needs to bring out the Jaisingh in her if she hopes to face MJ let alone defeat him. Stop being a bheegi billi and become the sherni we all want u to be! I want to see her start targeting at least the smaller fish before she takes on the shark. By now she could have gotten rid of Jogi, harmed the others in some way or the other. But all she did was go after MJ's sons who had nothing to do with the past. How would that suffice? MJ and Antara were not the only ones who wronged her. Sudhir and Jogi did worse. She should have destroyed them by now before exposing herself to MJ.

Thanks, B!😊. Exactly, no point thinking so much about Rudra. If there is a game, we will know much later. Yes, I too liked her long hair, why the hell chop it off. But my problem is, was that Mrityunjay's sick way of torturing Maya or branding her as "His Manvi", I didn't get it. But the point is I think they want to strip off the Maya externally, and make her Manvi, like Kali transitioning into Gauri, similarly Maya transitioning into Manvi. But what we have to see, is externally she will be Manvi, but internally she has to be Maya. Manvi only for Rudra, and Maya for the rest. How are they planning to show that, is what I want to know?

As for MJ, hats off to Ashish! He is nailing it everyday 👏 As much as I hate MJ, my admiration for Ashish grows with each passing day! He is so menacing I have no words. I wasn't sure if anyone could live upto Rajesh sir's performance (Ashwin from S1) but Ashish is killing it!

Agreed, but the difference in S1 and S2 is that in S1 Maya was transitioning from light to the dark side in her love for Arjun. But in S2, Maya is transitioning from dark towards the light because of her love. And that is suggested in the change of her look from Maya to Manvi. And starngely, Rudra and Mrityunjay, both are doing the same in their own way. The only thing she should retain is her ferocity as Maya Jaisingh, which somewhere has subdued by Rudra's love, but Mrityunjay is the only one who can trigger it, and then it will be Maya's job to compartmentalize both her sides.

About Ananya, I will cut her some slack yaar. Lets look at it from her POV. She never hid her feelings for Rudra and nor did she expect him to feel obliged. She was honest with him. It was Rudra who proposed to her. We as an audience know what's happening with Maya and Rudra. But Ananya had not been privy to all the moments that transpired between MayRa. So how will she know the intensity of it? She knew about Rudra's pull but besides that what else did she know? Her bff who has abstained from love for a decade suddenly falls for a mysterious woman who spells trouble from day 1. Had it been someone Ananya had known well, she might not have reacted like this. Rudra left her at the altar and its not easy for any girl to come to terms with. How can we expect Ananya to not be bitter towards Maya and Rudra? Does she know what her dad or MJ did to Maanvi? No. Can she even fathom if they are capable of that monstrosity? No. All she sees is a woman who barged into their lives, turned their lives upside down, probably killed her best friend's brother. Y will she warm up to Maya? Y will she stay quiet when this woman insults her father? When Sudhir raised his hand on Rudra, she probably didn find it wrong. Coz Sudhir has been  like a father figure to Rudra and likewise if MJ had raised his hand on her, she wouldn't have minded so much coz he has been like a father figure to her. So now a woman stops her dad from hitting Rudra which is fine. But threatens to break him. Y will she be OK with it? Just trying to see through Ananya's lens. But if Ananya were to know what her dad did to Maanvi along with MJ and his cronies and she still supported him, I will say she was wrong. But at this point she has done nothing for me to hate her. She is just a girl who got dumped by her best friend whom she trusted a lot.

I have no problem cutting her some slack had she been a little more dignified. She herself crushed her dignity with her own hands, over and over again. She may lie, but she knew that it wasn't only Maya, Rudra was also in love with Maya. She still insisted to marry the guy, knowing how conflicted he was. Where were her instincts? A woman has instincts man, a gut feel which she consistently ignored. She has no idea what a gift it is to have the freedom to choose your path. Rudra set her free to choose her life, unlike his father who seduced and manipulated a woman into her doom. Ananya is really lucky. I don't hate her, I am irritated with her delusions which she chooses over things in plain sight. Once she knows what the paapi purushon ki paltan did, I don't know what her reaction will be.

But one thing I can't get off my mind, is Mrityunjay really invested in throwing Maya out of his son's life or more invested in possessing Maya? His kinks are sick for sure, but was that chopping off the hair so necessary with his son around? I am having my doubts about Mrityunjay's intentions.