Ep 54: Maya Rudra Roy ko pyaar ke siwa kuch nahi aata

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry listening to these words. Agar pyaar ke siwa kuch nahi aata, to waha kar kya rahi ho behen. Pehle train ki ticket kaat ke nikal lo. Yahaan pyaar ki nahi jung ki zarurat hai, and you are in some other tangent only. Kachrajay atyachaar pe atyachaar karta rahe and tumko mukh darshak banna hai. Anyway, don't go by my rants, there is more to add to this, good things btw:

Maya Jaisingh ko pyaar karna nahi aata, aur Maya Rudra Roy ko pyaar ke siwa kuch nahi aata - So a very significant point has been established. Maya has no balance, she is two extremes - either she is Maya Jaisingh who knows nothing of love or Maya Rudra Roy who knows only how to love. Maya saying these dialogues in front of Mrityunjay and Rudra holds a lot of value, why? Maya Jaisingh is forged from Mrityunjay's darkness, and she knows nothing of love, just like Mrityunjay doesn't. But Maya Rudra Roy, she only knows how to love, because she is forged from Rudra's love. She made her choice today that she wants to be Maya Rudra Roy. She chose light, she chose Rudra's love again. And as long as this relationship lasts, she will choose Rudra again and again. But, but, but, she also made another point clear, that Maya Jaisingh knows nothing of love, and that was for Mrityunjay. The only thing is she is yet to show the Maya Jaisingh side to Mrityunjay, which he has no awareness of. Mrityunjay in his rotten mind assumed that Maya Jaisingh is Manvi only, but failed to understand what Maya tried to pinpoint - that Maya Jaisingh only knows revenge, hate, and darkness. Which is where Mrityunjay is in right now, in darkness. Mrityunjay thinks he can see and understand everything, but he may not assume that he is deliberately being shown this - Maya going and declaring her love like Dharam paaji, Maya latching onto Rudra, Maya excusing herself from photoshoot, Maya crouching back in fear when he approaches her looks very pre-meditated. I don't know why, but it does. Hey, I may be wrong also. But some of the scenes look very pre-meditated than real panic seizures. I am not saying that her panic seizures will poof off in a day, but twisted Maya Jaisingh can definitely use her own weakness to her advantage, which she has done before. And I feel by the end of the reception party, some dhamaka will happen, not for Maya but for Mrityunjay. Let's see if I am right.

Mera pyaar azaadi hai, koi bandish nahi - Why do Rudra's dialogues so eerily resemble Maya's nowadays. Classes le raha hai kya, mystery banne me.🤔 When Maya Jaisingh wanted to kill Rudra, "Har rishte se azaadi, har bandhan se azaadi, iss duniya se azaadi". Today he also mouthed something similar to Maya, but that was out of love, though. See, Rudra is trying his best to be the therapist to Maya's hate and panic seizures. The thing is Rudra's love is all about freedom of choice. He believes in giving freedom to Maya to choose her way, to choose what she wants to pursue, to choose how she wants her life to be, to choose everything, even if that means to choose when to open up about her past to him. See, for a person like Maya who has seen so much hate and treachery, a little bit of love and pampering means a lot to her. Its only love which can help in her confidence building till a point she doesn't need Rudra for a crutch. Her self-esteem, self-value is battered to such an extent that it constantly seeks validation from the love Rudra showers on her. The memories are so bitter that to erase the trauma and tragedy associated with those memories, Rudra needs to create new memories for her to cherish. So yes, Maya Rudra Roy needs Rudra to be there for her so much so that after a point only the love she has is enough for her to manage, she does not need anyone to face Mrityunjay. 

Tum meri Manvi ho, meri khubsoorat Manvi - Sach kahun to aaj gali nahi dungi isse. Aaj thank you kahungi isko. Kyunki he is going to axe his own feet. He is literally invading Maya's space and pushing her to a wall, and when you are pushed to a wall, all you can do is push back. Mrityunjay has dug his own grave in his overconfidence. If for once I accept that Maya is not pretending, then also Mrityunjay is just trying to awaken the "soti huyi sherni". Once Maya Jaisingh overpowers Maya Rudra Roy, who will save him? The precap is another trick from his bag of psychological tricks to harass Maya. It is painful, but it is fun also. Dara dara ke aur kitna dara paoge. Darr khatm ho jata hai budhao.😔

Anu, tujhe kaise bataun ke tu mere liye kitni important hai - Achi baat hai Rudra, lekin kya Anu ke liye tu important hai, as a friend? No. Now Rudra is being stupid. Ananya was smarter, thankfully. Dude, you made your choice of marrying the woman you love. You talk big about freedom of choice for Maya, then that applies in Ananya's case as well. She too has the right to choose whether she wants to stay and face you or walk out of your life. Ananya had made it quite clear that she will not have any relation with you once he chooses Maya, and she is sticking to that. Let her choose what she wants to choose. Do not interfere or impose Rudy boy. But I cannot fully support Ananya, because whenever I think she is right, she utters something distasteful and I go back to my previous judgment. "Usne mere hone wale pati ko churaya hai". Kyun itni gutterchaap bakwaas karti ho Ananya, hadh hoti hai itna self-absorbed hone ki bhi. Logo ke zindagiyaan badal gayi tumhare paapi purushon ke pandal ke chalte, aur tum yahaan khisiyani billi khamba noche bani huyi ho. Bhagwaan akal baat rahe the, tab bhi aisa koi bakwaas baka hoga, isilye kam mila. Anyway, don't worry, bahut jald tumko bhi jawab milega apne baap ke karmo ka.

P.S. Whoever was on the editing table, should be edited themselves. Itna broken aur disjointed episode tha nikkammo. Thriller to dhang ka banta nahi, editing to kam se kam dhang ki kiya karo.😡

Anyway, that's from tonight. Let's hear you guys

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudra is definitely a playa. He is. Oh yes. 

Also I dont know why i feel that Rudra secretly wants a threesome with both Maya and Ananya  😒

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

MJ is trying his best to instil the same fear in Maya which he did in Manvi 10 years ago.But there is a limit to everything..once the fear is overcome ..he will loose his only weapon

"Kisi ko itna bhi maat darao ki daar hi khatam ho jaye"

Also I echo your first..if Maya Rudra Roy does not know anything about love then what is she doing in the Roy Mansion😳

And about Ananya...I feel she has started taking the same drugs as Antara🤣

Edited by dewdrops.16 - 4 years ago
karishma_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read somewhere that the story oF Beyhadh 2 will go as Maya revenging MJ and rudra will submissively help Maya to avenge MJ. 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice analysis...love the title! And I loved that dialogue by Maya today! 

You know today I did not feel that Maya was fibbing the panic attacks. I feel somewhere she has completely compartmentalised these two Mayas’ ...Maya Jaisingh & Maya Rudra Roy. After falling so irrevocably in love truly in her life with Rudra there is only Maya Rudra Roy predominant inside Maya currently, And her insecurities are being fueled by MJ’s proximity, her own guilt around Rishi’s death , her fear of losing Rudra and so on. The Maya Jaisingh persona has gone dormant for now. And you are absolutely right...MJ will push her so hard against the wall that the Kali roop of Maya Jaisingh will emerge with full ferocity. And what Maya really needs to do is to amalgamate these two personas into one just like all the qualities of the goddesses come together in her Durga form...she can be the Love of Rudra’s life and be the ferocious cunning Maya Jaisingh all at once. She is getting to that point & the day it happens MJ will not know what hit him. 

Ananya was Rudra’s one and only friend and he misses that comfort zone I guess. But you can never go back to friend zone after what happened between them, and they both should just recognise that. Ananya is acting very immature because she really resents Maya and does not see her as the love of Rudra’s life. I think her character shd move back to the US or where ever her folks live! 

Edited by smriti81 - 4 years ago
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: libran90

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry listening to these words. Agar pyaar ke siwa kuch nahi aata, to waha kar kya rahi ho behen. Pehle train ki ticket kaat ke nikal lo. Yahaan pyaar ki nahi jung ki zarurat hai, and you are in some other tangent only. Kachrajay atyachaar pe atyachaar karta rahe and tumko mukh darshak banna hai. Anyway, don't go by my rants, there is more to add to this, good things btw:

Maya Jaisingh ko pyaar karna nahi aata, aur Maya Rudra Roy ko pyaar ke siwa kuch nahi aata - So a very significant point has been established. Maya has no balance, she is two extremes - either she is Maya Jaisingh who knows nothing of love or Maya Rudra Roy who knows only how to love. Maya saying these dialogues in front of Mrityunjay and Rudra holds a lot of value, why? Maya Jaisingh is forged from Mrityunjay's darkness, and she knows nothing of love, just like Mrityunjay doesn't. But Maya Rudra Roy, she only knows how to love, because she is forged from Rudra's love. She made her choice today that she wants to be Maya Rudra Roy. She chose light, she chose Rudra's love again. And as long as this relationship lasts, she will choose Rudra again and again. But, but, but, she also made another point clear, that Maya Jaisingh knows nothing of love, and that was for Mrityunjay. The only thing is she is yet to show the Maya Jaisingh side to Mrityunjay, which he has no awareness of. Mrityunjay in his rotten mind assumed that Maya Jaisingh is Manvi only, but failed to understand what Maya tried to pinpoint - that Maya Jaisingh only knows revenge, hate, and darkness. Which is where Mrityunjay is in right now, in darkness. Mrityunjay thinks he can see and understand everything, but he may not assume that he is deliberately being shown this - Maya going and declaring her love like Dharam paaji, Maya latching onto Rudra, Maya excusing herself from photoshoot, Maya crouching back in fear when he approaches her looks very pre-meditated. I don't know why, but it does. Hey, I may be wrong also. But some of the scenes look very pre-meditated than real panic seizures. I am not saying that her panic seizures will poof off in a day, but twisted Maya Jaisingh can definitely use her own weakness to her advantage, which she has done before. And I feel by the end the reception party, some dhamaka will happen, not for Maya but for Mrityunjay. Let's see if I am right.

Mera pyaar azaadi hai, koi bandish nahi - Why do Rudra's dialogues so eerily resemble Maya's nowadays. Classes le raha hai kya, mystery banne me.🤔 When Maya Jaisingh wanted to kill Rudra, "Har rishte se azaadi, har bandhan se azaadi, iss duniya se azaadi". Today he also mouthed something similar to Maya, but that was out of love, though. See, Rudra is trying his best to be the therapist to Maya's hate and panic seizures. The thing is Rudra's love is all about freedom of choice. He believes in giving freedom to Maya to choose her way, to choose what she wants to pursue, to choose how she wants her life to be, to choose everything, even if that means to choose when to open up about her past to him. See, for a person like Maya who has seen so much hate and treachery, a little bit of love and pampering means a lot to her. Its only love which can help in her confidence building till a point she doesn't need Rudra for a crutch. Her self-esteem, self-value is battered to such an extent that it constantly seeks validation from the love Rudra showers on her. The memories are so bitter that to erase the trauma and tragedy associated with those memories, Rudra needs to create new memories for her to cherish. So yes, Maya Rudra Roy needs Rudra to be there for her so much so that after a point only the love she has is enough for her to manage, she does not need anyone to face Mrityunjay. 

Tum meri Manvi ho, meri khubsoorat Manvi - Sach kahun to aaj gali nahi dungi isse. Aaj thank you kahungi isko. Kyunki he is going to axe his own feet. He is literally invading Maya's space and pushing her to a wall, and when you are pushed to a wall, all you can do is push back. Mrityunjay has dug his own grave in his overconfidence. If for once I accept that Maya is not pretending, then also Mrityunjay is just trying to awaken the "soti huyi sherni". Once Maya Jaisingh overpowers Maya Rudra Roy, who will save him? The precap is another trick from his bag of psychological tricks to harass Maya. It is painful, but it is fun also. Dara dara ke aur kitna dara paoge. Darr khatm ho jata hai budhao.😔

Anu, tujhe kaise bataun ke tu mere liye kitni important hai - Achi baat hai Rudra, lekin kya Anu ke liye tu important hai, as a friend? No. Now Rudra is being stupid. Ananya was smarter, thankfully. Dude, you made your choice of marrying the woman you love. You talk big about freedom of choice for Maya, then that applies in Ananya's case as well. She too has the right to choose whether she wants to stay and face you or walk out of your life. Ananya had made it quite clear that she will not have any relation with you once he chooses Maya, and she is sticking to that. Let her choose what she wants to choose. Do not interfere or impose Rudy boy. But I cannot fully support Ananya, because whenever I think she is right, she utters something distasteful and I go back to my previous judgment. "Usne mere hone wale pati ko churaya hai". Kyun itni guttercaap bakwaas karti ho Ananya, hadh hoti hai itna self-absorbed hone ki bhi. Logo ke zindagiyaan badal gayi tumhare paapi purushon ke pandal ke chalte, aur tum yahaan khisiyani billi khamba noche bani huyi ho. Bhagwaan akal baat rahe the, tab bhi aisi koi bakwaas baka hoga, isilye kam mila. Anyway, don't worry, bahut jald tumko bhi jawab milega apne baap ke karmo ka.

P.S. Whoever was on the editing table, should be edited themselves. Itna broken aur disjointed episode tha nikkammo. Thriller to dhang ka banta nahi, editing to kam se kam dhang ki kiya karo.😡

Anyway, that's from tonight. Let's hear you guys

nice post 👏

@bold 😆😆😆😆

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am telling you Rudra is a big gadbad now ushke has bhaw mereko aaj kal thik nahi lagtey Aur Maya Rudra Roy behan tu rehne de .. Bahut ho gaya ..
Grey-licious thumbnail

Before reading further

I want to comment on your this line that dhamaka will happen after the party and for MJ

Haayee tumhare muh me ghee shakar

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First thing I felt today was that the paint scene of valentines has been a last minute addition to please the fans which took the flow for a toss adding to the editing issue today.. 

My fav bit was Rudra saying that his family is a little mad.. it was really a cute scene.. and then when he said he is going to have to move to his moms room because she wouldn't let him use the toilet 🤣.. shivin was really cute here 

Maya has really suffered and her scars stay..her becoming Maya from manvi was to find a strength that manvi did not have.. and that strength only derived from darkness and fighting from the back.. but MJ wronged Manvi and like I repeatedly say only Manvi will demand her justice for this and not Maya.. her stress around MJ is required for the story to move ahead.. and she is not scared alone..she is disgusted of his touch which reminds her of the trust he broke, to the filth he made her feel after he decides to throw her off like a used issue after sleeping with her to the fact that he mercilessly killed her child off... but Rudra love has made her feel that she has no daag on her and that she he is even in a marriage not gonna consummate until she is ok with it and that her name and individuality is as important as he himself..

Remember MJ once said to rishi.. love happens between equals and that equal is what Rudra is creating...

Rudra is fine with making her good and his words serve as a parallel to MJ but he needs to start digging deep now.. guess it will start soon too.. his words today saying this relationship is not a force or pressure, its freedom.. yes it's her freedom from the dreaded dark life and to accept light and love.. his trust is everything.. even if tomo she takes a step to slap MJ for his advances, Rudra will support her for her.. 

I really dont know why ppl judge like every expression and dialogue of Rudra.. everyday we see new theories and now makers also started trolling us.. I saw one iv of prateek saying that Rudra is child like innocence of the show who is going to be intriguing as well.. so are they serving us that? Because we already know the intentions of Maya and MJ and keeping Rudra as a mystery helps the thrill aspect.. well I am ok with it.. 

MJ is a horror and ashish is like born to play it.. he is such a class apart.. he can give those chills so well . Once classy villian seriously..  MJ will take Maya back to Manvi and finally she will fight back with him when he least expects.. Maya is her alter self which peeks out when Rudra is around and dies when she is alone.. but manvi is inside her.. for me more than Maya Rudra Roy she has to become Manvi Rudra roy..who knows how to love and who knows how to fight MJ as well.. 

Here we have 2 extremes of MJs painful abuse and torture and Rudras delicate love and romance.. I am loving this trio because this extreme in every episode leaves u very high in emotions.. tomo again we might see MJ cutting off her hair to Rudra colouring her up romantically.. 

Ananya really needed to leave..I dont want her character itself i dont know why.. anyways Rudra has tried to be nice to her.. his kid friend whom he even tries to tell that he loves her to make her happy.. but Ananya is not going to get over her love for Rudra and accept friendship then better to bid a bye to the relationship.. rudra knows she is important for him.. that's probably the only other important relation he has.. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Done reading !!!

Really yaar we didn't signed up for love crap 

We want Beyhadh nafrat not the Beyhadh pyaar which we have already seen in season 1