Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

It's an intimidation tactic. A way to disarm her by awakening her past traumas and hurting her in the sensitive places. MJ is doing all these antics because he wants to remind Maanvi of her trauma. 

I don't think he'd be horny for Maya at this stage, especially not for his son's killer. 

Intimidation is definite, but it will blow up on his face if he continues this way. And he had mentioned, if she did kill Rishi, he will kill her himself, because Rudra lied about her. I don't know about Mrityunjay and I surely do not trust his intentions.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JazzyM

Maya compartmentalizing Maya Jayasingh and Maya Rudra Roy... I think it has started. Look at the last scene. She was holding Rudra's hand and held off MJ hand too, she had that sinister smile on her face.

She looked so worried and boli when MJ was trying to make her wear the necklace, her fingers were in a tight fist, then Rudra walks in, everything changes. She even bore MJ's touch without flinching, in fact, she calmed into MJ's palms..

Some planning in going on in Sanki Maya's mind... 

I ain't so sure of it but will be great if so happens.

Originally posted by: libran90

Flawed and grey in the sense that he is an emotionally volatile person, who talks big of having the guts to leave the house, but never did. Who raises questions on Mrityunjay, but is so self-absorbed that he never had the time to see how his brother is being raised, who loves his mom, but has zero clues about his mom's addiction, who hated his father for 10 years, but just forgave him so easily, who has this strange territorial nature and possessiveness for a woman he barely knows. Sometimes he also gives off vibes like he let his brother die and probably he did not just die but passed out on the terrace. It's like he is a mixed bag, and I cannot sometimes pinpoint which bit is real. But then I stop myself, and remember the ultimate villain is Mrityunjay, and Rudra's agenda, well lets save for later.

The first few characteristics make hm flawed but not "grey". As for the assumptions regarding Rishi, on that we cannot comment till it is actually shown. Because till date, there is no basis for  believing that he would willingly let Rishi die since he was like his own child. I see no reason to  believe this. 

But writers can come up with this twist if they want to up the 'unpredictability' quotient. But that would be extremely idiotic and completely out of nowhere. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

The first few characteristics make hm flawed but not "grey". As for the assumptions regarding Rishi, on that we cannot comment till it is actually shown. Because till date, there is no basis for  believing that he would willingly let Rishi die since he was like his own child.

Agreed!

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiee Sohini🤗🤗

Nice analysis ⭐️

MJ is definitey digging his grave. When I was reading the updates, I felt the same that this guy is latching on to Maya's fear and more he does that will drive Maya to the extreme so much so that she wont fear anything. I want to admire Ashish todaysmiley32smiley32smiley32 He is playing the character MJ so convincingly that I hate the MJsmiley32smiley36

If we keep revenge thing side, She really has gone through a lot. People cannot overcome such trauma, they suicide and if Maya is able to hold on to her dear life and wants to go on with her life. Its a very big thing.  And after these years, she has got that love she was waiting for, she will collect all memories of him. She is basking in that love and she deserves it too❤️

So its understandable Maya to have such panic attacks. Its okay. She will come back. She will overcome the fear. As you said, This was not her plan. By marrying Rudra, her plan has 360 deg turn now. Ab itna drastic change aaya hao plan mein, toh thoda shock mein hogi hi na. Plan nahi banaye honge. Peeth peeche plans aur head on plans are so opposite. She will have to start facing MJ more and then take steps accordingly while overcoming her fear. 

But I also feel there is more to her panic attacks, kuch zyada OTT hai. Itna toh she wasnt scared when he entered his den even though she had that bracelet.

And people have to cut some slack for Rudra! There is one positive, beautiful person there, lets embrace that man❤️ 

I really loved their playful banter on that bathroom😆😆 Very natural laugh❤️ As a couple, apart from love , they are progressing towards understanding❤️

moreover , I love Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy! The way he said why should always girl change the name after marriage👏❤️ I love you Rudra Roy!❤️

I think Rudra should give ananya little space. 😊

Enough gyaan by me😆 waiting for today's analysis🤗

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just want that old vengeful Maya back 😭 She has gone all mushy mushy 😳