How is Beyhadh different from other ITV shows?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi ðŸ¤—

This post is not created to hurt sentiments and/or question views of audiences. 

I had similar opinion when I read description of this show and a woman marrying son of her lover to get revenge. This is something I have not seen on Indian Television before Beyhadh, after promotion of MJ and Maya's face off with current episodes I feel the crux of this drama - Maya vs MJ has been sidelined to accommodate a love story. 

I was expecting mind games, schemes and plotting from both sides. What I am being served is Maya's S1 obsession for Rudra which she had for Arjun. 

Can you tell me if there will be more MJ vs Maya with focus on the original plot or this show is all about a romantic pair MayRa? 

Did I get lost somewhere? 

One more question - How is Beyhadh different from other ITV shows? 

If you look at the promos and the posters, Rudra was always shown along with MJ and Maya. I feel that Rudra is going to be like a moderator or some kind of wall between Maya and her revenge against MJ and the Roy family.

The question is how exactly will she overcome or manage her wall of love for Rudra to take on MJ and his wicked family at the same time. 

I don’t know why but I think MJ is going to start lusting after Maya all over again and that is something she will use to Rip Rudra and his relationship with his perverted father apart. 

So how Rudra’s equation with Maya and MJ changes is something we will have to watch.

First of all, a huge THANK YOU for this post. I wrote a post along the same lines.

The MayRa scenes are actually dragging down the pace of the story and impeding the advancement of the actual plot of MJ and Maya's battle. 

This is when we should concentrate on MJ's schemes against Maya and Maya's moves to counter him. There should be a battle of strategies, wit and nerves. Instead, we have 90% of the screen space being gobbled up by soapy lovey-dovey scenes. 

In fact, Rudra should be packed off from the show for sometime now. Heck, send him to Sweden or something. Then only we are going to have a proper MJ vs Maya showdown. I feel so damn irritated when these lovey dovey scenes start. 

This season of Beyhadh something is new which we need to go with it & think with it as per the story line..

It's a Chess game.. I must say it..

Main players are Maya(BlackQueen) & Mrityunjay(WhiteKing)

They will play their games in their own way.. I guess makers newly gave importance to Rudra(WhiteKing) to change the perspective of this game.. Because we all know it's WAR between MJ-Maya.. So to bring new concept they have added Rudra into it I guess.. 

In side of White, MJ will play all tricky games to destroy BlackQueen-Maya! But in side of Black, although in every chess game, Queen used to have more Powers but here Black King have the more access than BlackQueen.. He is protecting her and shielding her from her enemies.. This point to be noted..

Although nowadays we are seeing so many predictions & ideas are roaming in this forum.. 1st of all we should know it's not a Love-Story! They are using this Love word also for this game to change it's perspective.. 

Love-Turning Point/Game Changer

This concept of Love only brought Maya/Manvi infront of MJ otherwise she would have been played a Hide-Seek type of game only with MJ till she finish off his clan.. 

In between this game of BlackQueen & WhiteKing, now Black King also stepped..

The real story is How this Black King is going to turn this game now? 

1. Rudra knowing the truth of Rishi's death & go against Maya or understands her pain.. 

2. Rudra knows the truth already but not aware of the past incidents of MJ & Manvi.. But still he shields her to know the truth, So he has to play with them..

So it's all in our Vision to notice the things...

Because both BlackQueen & White King wants to own the Black King Rudra! So he is going to be a Game Changer again.. But the Question is.. Which is going to Win.. 

Beyhadh Love or Beyhadh Hate? 

Maybe the makers are feeling that love story is more in demand. Some times it's viewers themselves who prefer love scenes over actual story line. Had seen some comments demanding more of Rudra-Maya scenes which though I don't mind but not at the cost of actual story. Story was always supposed to be around MJ-Maya. But some people think MJ is only another villain. 

I had mentioned this as well that I don’t find the concept of Beyhadh anything different. Revenge stories have been done plenty of times before on ITV. The only difference here is that the FL and her father in law had an affair in the past and she was pregnant with his kid ðŸ¤¢ 

To be honest, the Maya vs MJ clash is the only thing I find interesting about this show. Everything else is typical ITV stuff. 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

First of all, a huge THANK YOU for this post. I wrote a post along the same lines.

The MayRa scenes are actually dragging down the pace of the story and impeding the advancement of the actual plot of MJ and Maya's battle. 

This is when we should concentrate on MJ's schemes against Maya and Maya's moves to counter him. There should be a battle of strategies, wit and nerves. Instead, we have 90% of the screen space being gobbled up by soapy lovey-dovey scenes. 

In fact, Rudra should be packed off from the show for sometime now. Heck, send him to Sweden or something. Then only we are going to have a proper MJ vs Maya showdown. I feel so damn irritated when these lovey dovey scenes start. 

The CVs don’t know how to maintain a balance. The main plot of this show is the Maya vs MJ war which should ideally take up 90% of the screen space. The Maya - Rudra lovey dovey scenes should only take up 30% of the screen space imo. 

One major difference is the bold concept of babe bani bahu ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by xNandix

The CVs don’t know how to maintain a balance. The main plot of this show is the Maya vs MJ war which should ideally take up 90% of the screen space. The Maya - Rudra lovey dovey scenes should only take up 30% of the screen space imo. 

Yes exactly. Take the example of Naagin. It's also a revenge-centric show with a dollop of romance. But there the romance does not interfere with the revenge; both romance and action are good in their respective slots. 

But here, the romance is basically hindering the smoothness of the story. Right now there should only be MJ and Maya scenes. The story should focus on MJ and gang's plans and Maya's counter-strikes. The pace of the story is being severely hampered by the romantic scenes.

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Yes exactly. Take the example of Naagin. It's also a revenge-centric show with a dollop of romance. But there the romance does not interfere with the revenge; both romance and action are good in their respective slots. 

But here, the romance is basically hindering the smoothness of the story. Right now there should only be MJ and Maya scenes. The story should focus on MJ and gang's plans and Maya's counter-strikes. The pace of the story is being severely hampered by the romantic scenes.

Do you know what? I feel the makers are giving into some fans’s demands of wanting to see more Maya - Rudra. Otherwise I see no other reason as to why the main plot is being overshadowed by the romance element.