Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Asim ko dho daalaa aaj rajat ne.....those fighting clips.....Can I hear it one more time...asim is an angel...youth ka icon...🤣🤣

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Asim stopped Himanshi from talking about Arhan, it was shown to Rashmi as well..... Asim told both of them were wrong, Rashmi was wrong for asking and Himanshi was wrong for telling about it.... But of course whatever floats their boat

And Himanshi said Asim kept asking her about their matter both on WKW & Interview. so either of them is lying.

Asim didn't say both were wrong. 🤣Everyone has seen that episode. Rajat Sharma told on his face you took HK's side and he had no comeback.

Rashmi did NOT ask. She clarified it yesterday & Asim was like Ok and haa. Do not try to twist it to fit your biased narrative to make your favourite look right and Rashmi the culprit.

Khudke favorite ko sehi dikhane keliye jhooth ko sach aur sach ko jhooth mein badal dene se sach nehi hoga. 😆

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TC_FA

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I myself heard Asim saying to himanshi that she shouldn't have brought this topic.

Anyways Carry on🤣

Rashmi is a meesni who herself can't support her friends🤪

That was just for formality. Everyone had seen his attitude & behaviour towards Rashmi that day. He literally blamed Rashmi for everything that Himanshi did. And Himanshi stated in her IV that Asim kept asking her about Arhaan. So dono mein se koi ek jhootha/jhoothi hein. 😆

Carry on with your false justifications. 🤣

Rashmi supports her friends even behind their back, defends them infact she doesn't think ill of her enemies behind their back unlike Asim who never leaves a chance to bitch about his friends. Backstabber kahika! and misbehaves & talks rudely to his friends and takes them for granted. 🤢

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

And Himanshi said Asim kept asking her about their matter both on WKW & Interview. so either of them is lying.

Asim didn't say both were wrong. 🤣Everyone has seen that episode. Rajat Sharma told on his face you took HK's side and he had no comeback.

Rashmi did NOT ask. She clarified it yesterday & Asim was like Ok and haa. Do not try to twist it to fit your biased narrative to make your favourite look right and Rashmi the culprit.

Khudke favorite ko sehi dikhane keliye jhooth ko sach aur sach ko jhooth mein badal dene se sach nehi hoga. 😆

Everyone has seen the episode and everyone saw Asim telling Himanshi that he stopped her from talking about it... When Himanshi insisted then he said "Jo karna hai karo" or something like that, go and watch the last part of episode where Rashmi, Asim and Himanshi were sitting in garden area.... 

The clip Salman showed Rashmi started with Asim asking Himanshi not to talk about Rashmi's personal life.... He contributed about Rashmi being close to Shukla which he already told Rashmi and according to your favorite when she says it in people's face, its not bi*ching.... 

Rashmi did ask and Bigg Boss has to STOP Rashmi from asking Himanshi.... It was the conversation which they did without mic... Himanshi said it when Salman asked her AND Rashmi or housemates didn't deny that Bigg Boss asked Rashmi to not make it difficult for Himanshi and other people by asking them about outside matter.... 

I don't have to do anything for Asim.... I don't think I can change anyone's mindset.. It's not like you are neutral so that boat has sailed... You do not have to prove Asim a liar to defend Rashmi.....

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wah!! Kya baat hain,kya baat hain,kya baat hain,What an episode!🥳

Kya mast dhobi pachada Rajat ne nations hero ko👏Maza aa gaya.🤣

And the hero fumbled over his words in defence with his usual annoying arrrrrr arrrrrrr and rude boy animated hand gestures- and I always get to hear on here how extraordinarily articulate he is.🤣

He himself cringed at all the highly aggressive poking clips he was shown and said-'aur nahi dekh sakta'😆and Rajat goes-'toh public dekhe'🤣

Inni khushi,inni Khushi,kya bataaun  main.

My heart and mann is at peace after epic grilling session.

Thanks rajat,you made my day!🤗

Aaj sach mein meri khushi ka thikana nahi

I know I am a little late,phir bhi party toh banta hain.🥳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4UjdNUjwoQ

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣

That meri tou sun nai rahay kisi aur ki kya sunein ge 🤣🤣🤣

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Because Rajat couldn't show them everything.... They didn't show Shukla pushing Asim 8 times to Shukla... They only showed one instance of it... 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hira221

🤣🤣🤣🤣

That meri tou sun nai rahay kisi aur ki kya sunein ge 🤣🤣🤣

🤣

Aur hero saab ko saathwa asmaan pe bithaya jaa raha hain for being ever so humble and respectful to Rajat. 🤪🤣

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The updates of his katghara task were so boring like his contribution to the show. 

And there was this excitement that he exposed Shehnaaz. Jo khud nanga hua reporters ke saamne for two timing women. Outside live-in relationship wali GF and inside BB breaking a 9 year old relationship of an elderly woman whom he will dump after coming out of BB. 

Suna hai isko Hollywood offers mile hai 🤣

Toh phir kya live-in relationships ki line lagegi. 😆

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Asim ko dho daalaa aaj rajat ne.....those fighting clips.....Can I hear it one more time...is an angel...youth ka icon...🤣🤣

Youth Icon 🤣

OMGee