Asim Riaz - Liar Liar pants on the fire! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

becos he was sukli n now pseudo ex sukli ,one of back ups for their fixed laadla beta n imitation of laadla beta lol n bb carried him lol . one of mem of so called saas gang lol n sukla their fixed laadla beta lol .

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

I am kind of glad for these tender mercies from the makers- Asim anyway has a very unattractive screen presence but he becomes particularly more repulsive during his fight scenes.

So as a viewer I am kind of glad these scenes were cut😆

If ‘Asim’s fight scenes’ were cut, that probably means Shukla must have done something a lot worse in those scenes, which is why they were cut.

I WISH they were biased towards Asim lol 

Rajat Sharma told Asim that ki jo aggression ka scene public ko dikhaya gaya hai....woh bahut kam tha......Big Boss ne toh bahut kuchh dikhaya he nahi.....I knew it....I have said it several times...that BB is showing all negatives of Sid and trying to whitewash Asim.....de doh BB ...trophy de do and damad Asim ko...🤢 🤢

Asim said main issliye ladta hoon ki ignore nahi kar sakta...iss ghar mein....so the same thing is not true for Sid and Paras?? wah wah....poori whitewashing ki...

Sid toh aise he badnaam hai...sabse bada gunda, bully ghar ka Asim hai..🤢

Rajat Sharma said what all sid fans have been saying all along...Asim's game is aggression..then taking sympathy...saying I am so seedha...does Rajat read India forums....lekin kya dhoya hai Asim ko aaj...dil khush kar ditta....waise toh kal Sid ki dhulai hogi...toh Sid to waise he badnaam hai.....aur kitna badaam karoge....but Asim ki dhulai dekh kar mazaa aa gaya..🤣

Rajat Sharma destroyed him today. I'm not sure what exactly people are celebrating. Might be getting a different telecast. 😆

"Maine aapko ek baar haste hue Dekha hai, ek baar sharmate hue dekha hai. Baaki time bas ladte hue dekha hai." smiley36

"Aapki puri game underdog banke sympathy lene ki hai...poke karo phir sympathy lo." smiley36

On top of that he was proven to be a liar by both Shehnaz/Paras & Rashmi. Thank You Rajat Sharma. 

Edited by aaditi123 - 4 years ago

I agree..

BB has never left a chance to show sid in negative light.. Each and every minute detailing of his  bad words, action where captured..but many of sweet gestures were ignored.. Never shown him say sorry,while Aartii admitted thst he say sorry.. Always potrayed him as bully but still i used to wonder why in house everyone wants to be his friend not Asim's 

Others really got free pass.... 

Good Job Rajat to address the same.. 

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago

Originally posted by aaditi123

Rajat Sharma destroyed him today. I'm not sure what exactly people are celebrating. Might be getting a different telecast. 😆

"Maine aapko ek baar haste hue Dekha hai, ek baar sharmate hue dekha hai. Baaki time bas ladte hue dekha hai." smiley36

"Aapki puri game underdog banke sympathy lene ki hai...poke karo phir sympathy lo." smiley36

On top of that he was proven to be a liar by both Shehnaz/Paras & Rashmi. Thank You Rajat Sharma. 

saving face🤣....otherwise Rajat Sharma destroyed Asim today..👏..the clips he showed....and the questions he asked....mazaa aa gaya.....Sid ka kya hai...Sid toh waise he badnaam kar rakha hai.....BB showed just a little of Asim's aggression and all of Sid's aggression....I knew something was wrong...BB ka damad Asim🤢

koi baat nahi ek aur sahi....I see 20 topics on Sid...all saying the same thing.

Originally posted by MUNNII

I agree..

BB has never left a chance to show sid in negative light.. Each and every minute detailing of his  bad words, action where captured..but many of sweet gestures were ignored.. Never shown him say sorry,while Aartii admitted thst he say sorry.. Always potrayed him as bully but still i used to wonder why in house everyone wants to be his friend not Asim's 

Others really got free pass.... 

Good Job Rajat to address the same.. 

I am so happy that Rajat exposed today what we were saying all along.....Asim is the biggest disgusting bully in the house...its just that BB didn't show his aggression that much..like Rajat said...biased BB.🤢