Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

KD KD KD !

Thank You for your efforts Mann . You r one of the person who will keep Asim grounded in life. 

The time and the effort you make for his sake is phenomenal . Without people like you he would never know where he needs to correct himself . Thanks darling ! 😳

Please keep criticising I want Asim to be a better human.  He already is but he can be better because he has that hunger and want for being better . He recognises that so please you guys will definitely will be the path for his betterment.  

Never stop criticising him ! 

Cheers ! 

Deddo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Asim was raging like aggressive saand on paras..omg throwing stuff n breaking everything around him..

drp_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Asim ko dho daalaa aaj rajat ne.....those fighting clips.....Can I hear it one more time...asim is an angel...youth ka icon...🤣🤣

Sidharth ne bhi to kamaal kiya na, usko bhi saare clips dikhaaye jaane chahiye jahan woh doosron ko maa baap ki galtiyaan bolta hai, har kisi ke liye aukaat word use karta hai, yeh baat alag hai ki Manisha mam saare clips dikhaane nahi degi, woh clips kyun nahi dikhaaye jahan usne Asim ko baar baar dhakka diya hai, uske baap ka raaz tha kya? Doosron ko bolne ka mauka nahi deta, sportsman spirit ki baat karta hai, khud possessive hai, does not like someone being praised. Kabhi sorry nahi bola, koi ghar ka kaam nahi kiya, bas chele banata raha, unseen clips mein saaf saaf pata chalta hai ki kaun jyaada agressive hai, the way he has violently pushed Asim makes madhurima look like a angel. Koi na, le jaaye trophy, jillat khoob kama li bande ne, aur Asim ne kamayi izzat and fans. Mat bhoolo, Rahul Roy, Vindoo dara singh, bhi jeete, par kahan hain aaj woh. Har koi Gauhar ki tarah nahi hota. 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

KD KD KD !

Thank You for your efforts Mann . You r one of the person who will keep Asim grounded in life. 

The time and the effort you make for his sake is phenomenal . Without people like you he would never know where he needs to correct himself . Thanks darling ! 😳

Please keep criticising I want Asim to be a better human.  He already is but he can be better because he has that hunger and want for being better . He recognises that so please you guys will definitely will be the path for his betterment.  

Never stop criticising him ! 

Cheers ! 

Yeah. There's no need to defend him when he himself admitted that he was wrong.... Rajat didn't have to stop Asim from justifying his aggression like Rajat and Salman had to stop someone from justifying his violence and abuses to Asim's father... TSK Tsk Tsk

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Youth Icon 🤣

OMGee

Image result for laughing hysterically gif

Groot thumbnail

when he was shown the footage of him bitching about Sana , iski hawaiyan udh gayi 🤣

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

The updates of his katghara task were so boring like his contribution to the show. 

And there was this excitement that he exposed Shehnaaz. Jo khud nanga hua reporters ke saamne for two timing women. Outside live-in relationship wali GF and inside BB breaking a 9 year old relationship of an elderly woman whom he will dump after coming out of BB. 

Suna hai isko Hollywood offers mile hai 🤣

Toh phir kya live-in relationships ki line lagegi. 😆

Arey, don't you know the nations hero is also put on a pedestal for even  farting toh Hollywood offers aana toh banta hain. 🤣

Par Sach mein, the dhongi hero exposed his true ugly face himself by bringing in Shehnaaz's hair stylists cooked up stories. 

Sahi ilzaam Rajat ne lagaya Uspar about aag lagaoing between people too.🤢

Yeh dhongi na kisi ka nahi ho sakta. Name, fame aur life mein aage badne ke liye he'd throw anyone under the bus. 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Wah!! Kya baat hain,kya baat hain,kya baat hain,What an episode!🥳

Kya mast dhobi pachada Rajat ne nations hero ko👏Maza aa gaya.🤣

And the hero fumbled over his words in defence with his usual annoying arrrrrr arrrrrrr and rude boy animated hand gestures- and I always get to hear on here how extraordinarily articulate he is.🤣

He himself cringed at all the highly aggressive poking clips he was shown and said-'aur nahi dekh sakta'😆and Rajat goes-'toh public dekhe'🤣

Inni khushi,inni Khushi,kya bataaun  main.

My heart and mann is at peace after epic grilling session.

Thanks rajat,you made my day!🤗

Aaj sach mein meri khushi ka thikana nahi

I know I am a little late,phir bhi party toh banta hain.🥳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4UjdNUjwoQ

The highlghted part and my response below

That is what shows how decent he is to the core and is a natural reaction unlike those of hardcore true-blooded entitled bullies and MCPs who pride themselves in setting the bar higher YUCK!

Apart from this, I wonder if we are indeed watching the same show! So true the jaundiced eye thingie!!

So Asim's arrr arrr as you put it in annoying and SS's taunting, screeching and calling names and unbearable facial tics are music to your ears and aesthetic to your eyes?

Disgusted!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

People keep applauding him for saying he was wrong.....jo clip dikhayi...uske baad like he had any other choice...dho daala ..patak patak ke dho daala🤣

Image result for dhobi washing clothes gif

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Wah!! Kya baat hain,kya baat hain,kya baat hain,What an episode!🥳

Kya mast dhobi pachada Rajat ne nations hero ko👏Maza aa gaya.🤣

And the hero fumbled over his words in defence with his usual annoying arrrrrr arrrrrrr and rude boy animated hand gestures- and I always get to hear on here how extraordinarily articulate he is.🤣

He himself cringed at all the highly aggressive poking clips he was shown and said-'aur nahi dekh sakta'😆and Rajat goes-'toh public dekhe'🤣

Inni khushi,inni Khushi,kya bataaun  main.

My heart and mann is at peace after epic grilling session.

Thanks rajat,you made my day!🤗

Aaj sach mein meri khushi ka thikana nahi

I know I am a little late,phir bhi party toh banta hain.🥳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4UjdNUjwoQ

Itni beizzati hui? 😲

Ek toh uske updates itne boring the aur unhe padh ke laga ki isne bada aadmi banke sab accept kar liya. Saint ka title dena bass baaki tha usse.