Asim Riaz - Liar Liar pants on the fire!

Posted: 4 years ago

I so loved Rajat showing him the mirror during his grilling over how he treated Rashmi when Himanshi came and the Arhaan topic they bitched about & his horrible behaviour towards Rash on WKW. He had no comeback instrad started lying through his teeth. I took nobody's side & I was telling both of them to stop. Lmao! Everyone, housemates, Rajat said you took HK's side and threw Rashmi under the bus, including Rashmi today showed her disappointment through her expression, shows it did hurt her! πŸ€¬ and again tried to put blame on Rash that she was asking HK about Arhaan & he stopped her. LOL. And wasn't letting Rash clarify her stance.  I'm glad she did. He was dumbfounded when Rajat owned him. He's still hell bent to prove Himanshi right but Rajat told him off you should've supported Rashmi there. I've noticed it Rajat was right in pointing it out that he doesn't let others clarify their point to make others look wrong. He did the same when he brought up Sana's make-up artist message but both Sana & Paras cleared it out, Asim started fumbling and backtracked from his own words.

Over-all I felt he did a poor job in justifying himself. Siddharth was worse (cause he had no justification since all the clips were shown right infront of his eyes) despite Rajat being lenient on him.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

asim lies !!! He has on many occasions . Today he stood exposed . 

why is this guy getting so many favors ? 

today Rajat Sharma has exposed that Asim's extreme anger and fight wale scenes were never shown in the show . πŸ˜² 

Because its an hour or so show, they cant show one thing throughout. Not only asim but I am sure no one fights for 2 minutes and get back to normal. Everyone must have fought for at least couple of hours. They need to show other contestant as well

They showed he fought and why. Not like sick hua itna aur edit kar dya sick hona. sirf announcement k sick hai so he is going to take rest for days and can use cell phone because he wants to contact doctor or whatever from secret room

Originally posted by Groot

today Rajat Sharma has exposed that Asim's extreme anger and fight wale scenes were never shown in the show . πŸ˜² 

You have a typo... you mean to write β€œShukla” πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by decent_girll

Because its an hour or so show, they cant show one thing throughout. Not only asim but I am sure no one fights for 2 minutes and get back to normal. Everyone must have fought for at least couple of hours. They need to show other contestant as well

They showed he fought and why. Not like sick hua itna aur edit kar dya sick hona. sirf announcement k sick hai so he is going to take rest for days and can use cell phone because he wants to contact doctor or whatever from secret room

they show main parts . Fights and anger is the part of main issues in the show . Sid's fights and anger was shown but not Asim's 

Originally posted by iffan_bb

You have a typo... you mean to write β€œShukla” πŸ˜‰

no typo. watch the episode first , its about Asim . Asim's anger and fight scenes got edited out to show him in a positive light πŸ˜²

Thats wrong! fight is not the most important part, it was anyway shown may be not the length that you would want to see.

The most important part is contestant going for some reason and they dont show the reason. If they wont show the reason how will we know that it was true. When himanshi fell they showed. When sid gotten so sick that he had to literally go out of the show, it was all edit out! I would have been happy if they would have shown any symptoms of typhoid. I am not even sure if his exit was justified. that question mark of contestant going is more important

Originally posted by Groot

it was same with Shukla video. Very heavily edited.

Shukla many insulting scenes of  Arti and Shehnaaz were not shown. 

His 7 to 8 times pushing were not shown.
The secret room ugly tone and statements against the housemates were not shown.

There were many more instance of ugly bully behavior of Shukla not shown. 

#BeFairBBMakers πŸ˜†

#JusticeForShukla 😭

#EditingTeamKoChaiPilao 😎