Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi morning🤗

Thanks suta for the thread and diya for the updates👍🏼

Pre-cap is interesting This divorce matter had been an issue since navratri sequence baba track and suddenly pushed under the rug with forced mishbir break-up and leap.

Now that mishbir are back together...it was inevitable divorce will have an entry again😆 Finally we will see some growth and progress with Kuku's relationship👍🏼👏

I still feel awful for mah family. they honestly still think that nothing is wrong with kuhu and kunal. They've never had any hint that Kuhu has been in stuck in this loveless marriage due to meenu's manipulation of Kunal.🤓At least mishbir had a decent idea of their issues, but then both kuhu and kunal still hid their "3 month" court period (🤣more like 5 months now) from mishbir.

So now that Abir knows of the divorce matter, i'm liking his approach in the pre-cap to knock some serious sense into nanko👏 kinda like reverse psychology😉😃

I still believe the divorce will be healthy for kuku's relationship. They need to start from scratch. Kunal needs to learn by himself how to build relationships of love, not due to convenience🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

meenu in her room with tears in eyes... mish comes there n thinks what happened before was tough but what happened today she giving her mothers haar to me.. then thinks of the kangan which meenu gave her through naanu... n the temple convo... she is confused on what to say to her when she herself is confused... as she is about to go meenu stops her..

jas is angry n varsha comes to manao her... jas says even now you think if i'm wrong, didnt you see kuhu face how sad she was... varsha says i know but every house has a problem n i saw kunals face, from 2 months he is trying to get along with all of us, i think kuku has come closer than before... jas tries to again say nothing will happen out of it... varsha says abir fought for mish so rjv accepted her and kunal is there for kuhu so no one can take her place from this house... 

meenu says to mish that a small sorry cant compensate for what all i did until now to you.... in my craziness to keep you away from you i almost lost abir n his life... you saved my sons life not once but twice,,... so i promise on maa ambe that this time there will be no planning, game from my side.. i'm going to akshadam tomorrow not seeing her own sons wedding is a big punishment... mish takes ashirvad from her, meenu says remember what you said in temple that say (loosing her both son), mish says i didnt actually mean it... meenu says whatever happened it was my responsibility not yours... 

Abir is searching for mish, bm says i've hidden her somewhere, abir says its ok naa else everyone is jealous of us.... ketu says to bm that abir is all ready to become ghar jamai always talks about you guyz only, jugnu says and he talks about kachori prepared by you... 

bm says then we will come n take our damad... abir says why not mish will come in ghode and say ye ghode nahi ghodi hai... bm says she is upstairs go n meet her... he runs away...

maami comes there n asks is abir seriously beocming ghar jamai, ketu n jugnu teases her n instigates her by saying they are asking dowry too... bm stops them both n says they just want one thing that you will keep both our daughters as your own.... 

kuhu packing her bag... kunal tries to stop her... she talks about how they were not fair to her never gifted her anything... kunal says i can gift you more why are upset over it... kuhu doesnt listen n takes the calendar n gives it to him n says i'm freeing you a day before... and about to go... Abir comes there n says to kuhu if she is going home to help in shaadi preparation, he asks her to go down n he will bring the bag.... she goes..

Abir goes to kunal n says i heard everything, are you guyz actually taking divorce.... 

precap - both sisters thinking my life is starting from tomorrow, my life is ending tomorrow, abir says to kunal you want to get free from kuhu naa i'll help you... 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

aww this precious bond I missed after soo long🤗

Real mother-son unconditional love❤️ love you badi ma

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8crl5QhLgM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Look at those lovely smiles😊 especially that cheeky smirk in 2nd pic😉

Shah is damn handsome like always😳❤️

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Despite the bad editing, I liked the brief AM scene especially for the "bhaag ke shaadi" banter.....lol so the writers are indeed still keeping that door open for AM....hmmm

That said, the rest of the epi was quite all over the place. A Kuhu who until yesterday was spewing venom at Mishti was suddenly giving polite smiles while unveiling the "surprise".....lol and surprise bhi kya - basically recapping YRPK ki storyline from first epi😆......Mishti ke surprise mein Abir-Kunal and KuKu ke shaadi posters ka kya point hai?😕.....anything to do forced HSSH vibes.....mehh. 

But sach, Kuhu kitniiii mahaan hai yaar.....itnaaa badaaa dil to plan this "surprise" for Mishti even though she thinks Mishti is chantt charity case.....Kuhu se acchi is duniya mein koi nahin.....bas hum nasamajh log hi nahin samajh paate iske "layers". 

So looks like AM ki shaadi will now be about reuniting Kuku....LOL as per precap, Abir is all set to help his pyara Nanko get his dulhaniya back....isiliye haldi ka gatecrash I guess....killing two birds with one stone. 

And sadly Mishti bhi pighal rahi hai with Meenu ke faltu cunning dramas.....sigh. 

Oh and LOL@ Abir noticing Kuhu feeling "neglected" for not getting an expensive haar....haha likh ke lelo....shaadi ho bhi gayi toh he will be more busy coddling Kunal and Kuhu both rather than Mishti😆......I guess spoilt children need constant validation. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meenu in her room with tears in eyes... mish comes there n thinks what happened before was tough but what happened today she giving her mothers haar to me.. then thinks of the kangan which meenu gave her through naanu... n the temple convo... she is confused on what to say to her when she herself is confused... as she is about to go meenu stops her..

jas is angry n varsha comes to manao her... jas says even now you think if i'm wrong, didnt you see kuhu face how sad she was... varsha says i know but every house has a problem n i saw kunals face, from 2 months he is trying to get along with all of us, i think kuku has come closer than before... jas tries to again say nothing will happen out of it... varsha says abir fought for mish so rjv accepted her and kunal is there for kuhu so no one can take her place from this house... 

meenu says to mish that a small sorry cant compensate for what all i did until now to you.... in my craziness to keep you away from you i almost lost abir n his life... you saved my sons life not once but twice,,... so i promise on maa ambe that this time there will be no planning, game from my side.. i'm going to akshadam tomorrow not seeing her own sons wedding is a big punishment... mish takes ashirvad from her, meenu says remember what you said in temple that say (loosing her both son), mish says i didnt actually mean it... meenu says whatever happened it was my responsibility not yours... 

Abir is searching for mish, bm says i've hidden her somewhere, abir says its ok naa else everyone is jealous of us.... ketu says to bm that abir is all ready to become ghar jamai always talks about you guyz only, jugnu says and he talks about kachori prepared by you... 

bm says then we will come n take our damad... abir says why not mish will come in ghode and say ye ghode nahi ghodi hai... bm says she is upstairs go n meet her... he runs away...

maami comes there n asks is abir seriously beocming ghar jamai, ketu n jugnu teases her n instigates her by saying they are asking dowry too... bm stops them both n says they just want one thing that you will keep both our daughters as your own.... 

kuhu packing her bag... kunal tries to stop her... she talks about how they were not fair to her never gifted her anything... kunal says i can gift you more why are upset over it... kuhu doesnt listen n takes the calendar n gives it to him n says i'm freeing you a day before... and about to go... Abir comes there n says to kuhu if she is going home to help in shaadi preparation, he asks her to go down n he will bring the bag.... she goes..

Abir goes to kunal n says i heard everything, are you guyz actually taking divorce.... 

precap - both sisters thinking my life is starting from tomorrow, my life is ending tomorrow, abir says to kunal you want to get free from kuhu naa i'll help you... 

@bold-y is this jas behaving so immaturely..someone plz take her to London and makers can give a uninterrupted conversation of jas and varsha..but they will edit out all mishbir scenes..are leads more important or leads ki family ke stupid members..

@italics-mish again falls into meenu's trap.y doesn't she learn anything from her experience.🤗🤗she is going to b come dumb now,like the typical itv bahi😡😡

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

MishBir scene in the beginning was so so badly edited and chopped that my motivation to watch the rest of the episode went down the drain!

They had a total of maybe 1 min of scene - and it was interrupted twice to insert long KuKu scenes - one of them even mid sentence while Abir was still talking! What is this obsession with inserting KuKu in between MishBir - do they have some personal aversion to AM or what?!

I have no idea what the scene was about - or why Abir even asked Mishti to meet urgently?! The scene looked so so stupid! And I am 100% sure, they shot a lot more, but we got scraps and it failed to make any sense and just managed to make me mad!

Even Jasmeet and Varsha could finish their long talk without any interruptions! Every other conversation was uninterrupted and made sense!

The episode was just about KuKu and their divorce, but at least the scenes you give of AM, let them make some sense. What kind of treatment is this to the leads?! Don't give AM scenes  at all if you just want to keep scraps... I would have enjoyed the episode much better that way!

I am so done with ITV serials with parallel leads. It's pathetic!

This obsession to keep the two leads footage equal, in songs and  scenes is so so off putting! Don't insert their scenes in between your so called leads! It fails to let viewers connect to either one!

Even the surprise that was planned for AM was so lame! It failed to create any impact for AM or their so called shaadi function... no meaningful dialogue between them or anything... 

In fact, it was there to reveal how much Kuhu is suffering in her sasural because of insensitive RVs.

Sorry, but I am in no mood to review the rest of the episode! The choppy editing of AM scenes has totally managed to kill my mood.

Ohh dear.. Dont spoil your mood because of these Khadoos editors.. we have seen they done this lot of times 😔 I have stopped watching BTS and SBS from long time.. i know poora maja kidkida kar dete hai..🤔 I feel CV want to justice both couple equally.. we should accept the fact that its not MishBir's story its also Kuku story.. 😆 yeh rishte hai two couples ke ..😆 

Its better MishBir sort this Kuku divorce soon so thar we can enjoy the MishBir wedding scene .. nahi to yaar CV wont give us enjoyable wedding scenes.. Hope Kunal says to Abir that he doesnt want divorce anymore.. But I still have feeling Kuhu wont forgive him easily.. 🤔 so we wont get MishBirculous episode so soon untill Kuku are also on happy path..

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@ bold runaway marriage in still on cards...

So kuhu not being I. The family picture symbolises that divorce is happening. kuku Separation is on...

Now I know why BB fixed 15 Feb as a wedding date for MishBir because she know Mah Family will stop it by themselves. So she is aware of the Ku Ku divorce. 
She implanted the surprise plan for Mishti in naanu head and also gifting the haar and all. Even the WILL is to eyewash MishBir and family, that is the surname was spelled incorrectly. 

Yaar Moni.....this myt be actually Benba's plan.😆You myt have just hit the bull's eye......warna BB aur transformation is not possible. 

Atleast I am glad Mishti is thinking whether to trust Bb or not👍🏼

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

So bb is still on with her Mishti bhagaao game🤦‍♀️

BB to kabhi sudharegi nahi Preeti.. Toofan ke pahale ki shanti lag rahi hai.. smiley24 she is upto something for sure smiley24

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Yaar Moni.....this myt be actually Benba's plan.😆You myt have just hit the bull's eye......warna BB aur transformation is not possible. 

Atleast I am glad Mishti is thinking whether to trust Bb or not👍🏼

Hope MishBir doesnt trust her so soon.. BB to BB hai.. kabhi sudharegi nahi.. at least not so easily..

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I’m watching Navya now yaara. Just reading updates only for now

where did you found the episodes ? I have watched Navya when it was aired.. But not completely.. Sha looks chocolate boy.. 😳 But he look hot in this show.. 😆