Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

@bold yaar I forget to mention this😆..even I hate Abir in this he gives so much importance to kuhu.. why mishti is not feeling insecure??see on the day of card pooja first mishti came to talk to abir kunal came inbetween then again she came to talk to abir kuhu came inbetween after kuku arguement abir went to manofy kuhu left mishti alone..bichari mishti🤣

Because Mishti is not relatable you see 😔....if she showed more insecurity about not getting Abir’s and everyone’s attention 24/7, then she would be the most relatable and best character ever

If only Mishti was more like Kuhu. Everyone needs to be like Kuhu, then they will be automatically relatable 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

If Kuhu felt insecure in RV family with those 2 instances, Mishti should just hide in her room and never come out as she has not only been made to feel, but verbally told on a daily bases in her "own" house how she does not belong to the family, how it was a mistake to bring her home and how she needs to just #disappear!

I thought Kuhu will sympathize with Mishti the most today after getting the taste of her own medicine 😳

@bold: WORD 😆

And I guess it’s too much to expect that Kuhu will ever be able to put herself in Mishti’s shoes and understand how it feels to be constantly abused. Hell will freeze over that day 😆.....she’s too busy being “me me me” about everything. 🤷‍♀️😂

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Gals, In any family, elder son and DIL gets everything more than then the rest of sons.  This tradition is still followed in villages of India and in families who haven’t adopted to Morden ways. Those days, in joint families, it is the responsibility of the elder son to take the lead after his parents and they expect his wife to follow/ support him as well. Added to that they need to take care of the siblings as well. It is not just Mishti, whoever is the eldest bahu of RV parivaar, she will get it. They didn’t gave it to Nidhi because her husband though being actual RV is not capable of leading the family. So here comes MR. Here BB being the eldest the heir haar is been given to Abir’s wife. That’s it. Kuhu character is like ‘if she has to lose one eye then Mishti should lose both her eyes’. It is pure jealousy.
to me KuKu are spoiled brats with too pampering from the families.
I think more than Varsha, Jas is responsible for Kuhu basic characterisation.  shauriya rightly said today that it is not good for RV’s if Jas creates rift between Kuhu and Mishti. Varsha is right ‘it is husband who is the bridge between his wife and his family’. the bridge should be strong enough to balance that is all that matters.

@bold: Exactly. When Kuhu is happy, she tolerates Mishti as if she is a wallpaper in the background. When Kuhu is upset, she instantly wants to blame Mishti and make her pay 🤷‍♀️.....even if Mishti is trying to give her sympathy and support. 

I still remember how Mishti fiercely stuck up for Kuhu when she found out the divorce truth about Kunal. She slapped Kunal, consoled Kuhu, gave her total support. And what did she get in return? Kuhu telling her to back off and now that has turned into Kuhu blaming her as always. Lol amazing myopia Kuhu has always had in her sports car love for Kunal 🤷‍♀️

Kunal ko 100 khoon maaf....Kuhu goes running to him the moment he says a little “I need you”....lol but the sister who supported her in her lowest moments still deserves hate. Waah Kuhu ji🤔

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow sarcasm at its peak 🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Have there been any spoilers out? Koi update de do please 🙏😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Have there been any spoilers out? Koi update de do please 🙏😆

See mishbir AT 

Hot hot update 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

See mishbir AT 

Hot hot update 😆

Haha at hot hot 😆

Just saw the clip. Mishti looks so pretty! And Rhea’s expressions are really good in this scene. Nothing OTT....glad to see her back in form after some off days. 

It’s always nice to see a Mishti that expresses herself and reciprocates confidently....like she did with reaching out and applying the haldi via her cheek on him too. Haha

Let’s see how much they edit for the epi and insert KuKu “hawt romance” in between as well 😛😆

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Please watch my mishbir vm..hope u like it...Please SUBSCRIBE..I need more subscribers...so pls a request to subscribe.. Hope you like it. Please subscribe my channel.............

https://youtu.be/rwlKORMOHwA

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After watching today's episode I feel that Meenakshi and Kuhu will join hands in seperating Mishbhir.... Meenakshi might support Kuhu's planning and plotting in seperating Mishbhir directly ya indirectly.....😠

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha at hot hot 😆

Just saw the clip. Mishti looks so pretty! And Rhea’s expressions are really good in this scene. Nothing OTT....glad to see her back in form after some off days. 

It’s always nice to see a Mishti that expresses herself and reciprocates confidently....like she did with reaching out and applying the haldi via her cheek on him too. Haha

Let’s see how much they edit for the epi and insert KuKu “hawt romance” in between as well 😛😆

🤗so true mishti's expression were killing 😍😍😍

🤣Yup they'll of course insert kuku Hot scene between mishbir I just saw their clip on insta, Chalo ab insta clip dekh Kar hi mishbir feels lene padenge 😆