ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 12 Feb 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 239

Meenakshi’s promise to Mishti .

The episode is about Mis Bir meeting at night n having moments of fun masti n romance at the chai ki tapri .

how each family member supports the other for MisBir wedding 

How Raj n Mah families support one another on the occasion of MisBir wedding 

Naanu accepts Meenu’s apologies n offers her gifted jewellery to Mishti as Shagun . He assures everyone that Mishti was welcomed as their bahu n to forget their unpleasant past memories n make fresh beginni prepares a legal document transferring g entire Raj family to Mishti’s name . 

Kunal wants to patch up with Kuhu but failed to get this message to her . Kuhu is of the opinion that Kunal wants freedom for her lol so she is very upset n hands him her signed D papers a day in advance , much to his shock ..

Kuhu feels jealous that every one was thinking of Mishti , every gift was for Mishti but no one gifted Kuhu or thought about her . 

Precap 

Mishti dreams of the new beginning  she was about to make next day ... while Kuhu fears the end of her married life next day 

Anir co fronts Kunal for his divorce demand ..he assures he will help him out . Kunal is shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

Suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

its time where is everyone 🤓

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning Diyu 🤗 Good morning everyone! 

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

stuck at work.. missing the epidosde  real time. Diya - sorry  but please? :(

Originally posted by: naina_raina

stuck at work.. missing the epidosde  real time. Diya - sorry  but please? :(

hey its ok naina dont be sorry 🤗 i'll update today 🤗

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys! Thanks for the thread and Update! ❤️

It’s going to be all Kuhu s jealousy today🤨

Naanu comes to mah house to invite everyone for a small celebration to forget what happened in sangeet... 

Abir messages mish to meet her... they are in chai tapri... abir asks mish to not come home, mish asks why he says bcoz even i wont be there so you also shouldnt come...

Kunal is tensed as divorce date is nearing.. kuhu messages she is busy... maamu comes there n asks if he read the letter which is related to business, but kunal blabbers regarding kuhu n divroce, dead line is nearing... he says tomorrow ek shadi is happening and another one is breaking... he messages kuhu if she is busy even for her husband.. she messages back kon husband, kaisa husband... 

Mish says to abir he is still not her husband... abir says not yet but soon to be husband naa so you should have said... mish said voh naanu hai what will i say... abir says you didnt inform me n already planned to go... mish said so what will you complain to bb, abir says haan n whoever girl i get first i'll elope n get married.... mish says who will come with you only i'm stuck with you who can elope with you... 

kunal calls uimaa patel and says he needs time n asks her to demand time from client... he messsages kedia lawyer he needs time... he enters meenu room n she hides some documents... kunal says about the clients, meenu says as shaadi is nearing lets postpone everything... kuhu calls him n he goes... 

meenu looks at the document the will papers with mishti maheshwari name and bgm her regular villain tune... 

kuhu says i've planned the surprise you asked for mishti... sab mishti keliye... kunal gives a pic of sports car to her n she is confused.... before they can talk maheshwari comes there...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm so so done with this show yaar..mishbir scenes ko edit karta hai.. mishbir ki marriage mein kuku ki tension..I hate this makers🤬🤬bahut hogaya.. whenever I look forward for some nice mishbir track,kuku beech mein aata hai..for God sake,it's mishbir's marriage and in the same of mishbir marriage,they r giving kuku ka Shaadi bachao track..I hate the show..😭😭😭

PS:sorry for ranting in this morning..I hope u guys don't mind it🤗👎🏼

maami comes n says ketu bhaag gaye... gives a letter n mish reads that all answers are with kuhu.... and kuhu opens the curtain n there is a cardboard bus... they talk about mishbir first meet... abir is sitting on top says only i saw her she didnt see me.... then ketu says about kunal n sports car... he says to kuhu even now i have the sports car... 

abir comes down n says about the mysterious earring... he gives the earring to mish n then goes n opens the posters first mishbir pic, then AbiNal holi pic they show holi flashback then comes kuku shaadi poster.... flashback of it kunal keeps looking at kuhu... title song bgm,...

Mish goes to abir... he says thank you for coming into my life... mish says today i've everything two families... parul maasi comes there n says i want to give you something mish says i dont need anything more you guyz n abir have given me everything n hugs her.. 

koslu comes with haar family heirloom... maami comes there n asks why didnt they give it to her... naanu somehow pacifies her n says its for the special bahu mishti... 

Abir notices kuhu face change n goes to her says bro this doesnt look good naa talks about the haar... kuhu says absolutely not but if they want to give it to mish then its ok... as they want to take pic abir volunteers but they want him in pic so ketu asks kuhu to take pic... kuhu thinks so me being there is not important... 

Mish lites diya in rjv mandir n everyone prays... mish sees meenu in first floor n thinks why do i feel the haar was given by meenu... as others go to give prasad... mish goes to naanu and asks if meenu gave this... naanu says yes this is from your saas, i know you cant forgive her easily but i cant neglect my daughter.. mish says even she wants him to love his daughter, be with her... naanu goes from there.. 

kunal searching for kuhu... jas, varsha talking, jas says kuhu came to this house first even though mish is badi bahu so she should've got the haar... the day mish comes to this house kuhu is gonna be affected n kunal sees them but didnt hear anything.. shaurya asks them to stop talking as kunal is coming... he comes n asks where is kuhu they say she is inside busy in some work.,.. 

shaurya is about to ask but varsha interrupts n says she will talk to jas she is just hurt bcoz of nannu... he says no one is hurting him here but she wanting to create rift between mish kuhu is not good..