Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Shilpa Shinde should be the last person to speak about Bigg Boss . 

Anyways , BB has taken their revenge this year by praising Hina to the skies by insulting the winner 🤣

badi aayi show pe question karne wali, jiss show ne isse winner banaya ussi ki burai 

thankless people 

Bechari ko lift nai karai saari footage Hina aur Vikas 😉 le gae 😂

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I ❤️ Shilpa Shinde!

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarika16

Arey you can post it it's a free country everyone is entitled to express their opinion . There is no need to  take dig at someone. Peace 🙂

I’ve updated my post. And explained my point how posts against shukla are promoted to no end here but his praises by the same celebrities are completely overlooked.

I wasn’t taking a dig. Just posting my “opinion” 😳

Edited by hira221 - 4 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shukla was surey given outside news & even his family was with him.

If u remember SHukla's mom, she didnt even ask him about typhoid when she came to the house. The BIAS is obvious this season.

Having said that if Shukla & Manisha SHarma really love each other good luck to them.

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

VG being ardent SS supporter, Shilpa had to be opposite. 😆

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am neutral about Shukla. He has done many wrong things i agree.

But this disgusting sexist homophobic excuse of a winner needs to shut her mouth. Shinde was the original fixed winner.

At least Shukla was slammed for violence by Sallu and BB also punished him twice by nominating him. Shinde was never NOT ONCE punished by BB and Shameless Sallu acted like her lawyer. 😡

Makes me happy seeing this poisonous woman sit at home without any work, what a horrible attitude she has. Every year starts her nonsense about BB then goes back into her cave. Jobless.

I said then itself Colors  will always regret giving Shinde winner trophy, and even channel accepted they made a massive mistake, Hina was much more deserving.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BB has crossed all heights of hypocrisy and has the audacity to claim, hum shiddat se yeh show chalaatey Hai, bigg boss Nahi ab se BB means bull shxx boss

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't it pretty obvious that he had access to electronic devices during his so called "hospital stay" ? 

How is it possible that till SR time he didn't realise that Asim is a competitor and suddenly the day he comes back he talks to paras saying Asim is playing well?

Also which mother will not immediately ask her son about his health as soon as she meets him if she hasn't met him in 4 months with him suffering from typhoid? And if she had asked, do you think makers won't show it? 

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Shilpa Shinde should be the last person to speak about Bigg Boss . 

Anyways , BB has taken their revenge this year by praising Hina to the skies by insulting the winner 🤣

badi aayi show pe question karne wali, jiss show ne isse winner banaya ussi ki burai 

thankless people 

Lol when did they insult the winner kuch bhi🤣🤣

Aishasim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5MBeUcVXzk

Dnt say I m posting against him nd all...mujhe jo mila vohi daal rhi hun...mujhe quote mt krna its Shilpa telephonic interview not mine...One should know kya conspiracy chal rhi hai...

https://twitter.com/Tanzila66774729/status/1227141385721004032?s=19

https://twitter.com/Tanzila66774729/status/1227142174984196097?s=19

https://twitter.com/Tanzila66774729/status/1227143017963720704?s=19

Ab aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya!

Sid gharke bahar akar bht lafde karne wala hai he is gonna lose his shit over all this so bad🥳

Raja beta le doooba khudke saath sabko