Shilpa Shinde exposed Bigboss nd Sid

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5MBeUcVXzk

Dnt say I m posting against him nd all...mujhe jo mila vohi daal rhi hun...mujhe quote mt krna its Shilpa telephonic interview not mine...One should know kya conspiracy chal rhi hai...

https://twitter.com/Tanzila66774729/status/1227141385721004032?s=19

https://twitter.com/Tanzila66774729/status/1227142174984196097?s=19

https://twitter.com/Tanzila66774729/status/1227143017963720704?s=19

Edited by garima22 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shilpa shinde has also given a ton of interviews calling Sid Real and Rashmi fake but obviously woh koi post kyun karay ga πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

I would like to ask the people praising Shilpa’s statement against Sid, do you also agree to her other statement in favour of Sid against Rashmi or is it just that we support or promote celebrity opinions that are only in favour of our favourite(s)?

Edited by hira221 - 4 years ago
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hira221

Shilpa shinde has also given a ton of interviews calling Sid Real and Rashmi fake but obviously woh koi post kyun karay ga πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Do u hve video proof?? Ya anvaiye hi article well it's her voice nd she is saying Rashmi bhi ab winner bn jaye chalega...Jao video proof le k aayo hamare pass to audio proof hai...

Edited by garima22 - 4 years ago
Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omg!! No doubt the channel is so hell bent on promoting This bully! Shame ! Do they think that

The viewers are fools ? 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To be honest When Shukla was sent out of the house on the pretext of not being well almost everyone knew that he got access to internet, phone etc. and makers might have even advised him in favor of his game 

So, this hasn't come as a surprise to me 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Shilpa Shinde should be the last person to speak about Bigg Boss . 

Anyways , BB has taken their revenge this year by praising Hina to the skies by insulting the winner πŸ€£

badi aayi show pe question karne wali, jiss show ne isse winner banaya ussi ki burai 

thankless people 

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Arey you can post it it's a free country everyone is entitled to express their opinion . There is no need to  take dig at someone. Peace πŸ™‚

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

Do u hve video proof?? Ya anvaiye hi article well it's her voice nd she is saying Rashmi bhi ab winner bn jaye chalega...Jao video proof le k aayo hamare pass to audio proof hai...

Fine then that way all the articles accusing Sid of crimes/harassment and whatever other nonsense are fake according to you too. It’s good that you agree on this πŸ˜³

Why the double standard though? A million articles against Sid have been posted but no one wastes a single second there to believe them or ask for audio/video proof

Edited by hira221 - 4 years ago
Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

To be honest When Shukla was sent out of the house on the pretext of not being well almost everyone knew that he got access to internet, phone etc. and makers might have even advised him in favor of his game 

So, this hasn't come as a surprise to me 

Exactly they did use their mobile phones and had access to social media as well. It seemed really fishy when Salman was  having a video call with him and Said they have covered the clock, television blah blah  there was no need to give so many explanations

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Shilpa s hi to shuru hua tha us ka woh Matlab nahi tha

She shud be the last person talking about bias πŸ€£