Shilpa Shinde exposed Bigboss nd Sid - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

In Sana birthday Sid told he didn't cut his cake  on burthday and the letter which was sent by his mom came later and she is jealous of channel didn't called her inside BB and Hina most times 

i dont like either shilpa or shukla

both of them are color's self made winner

janta ki nehi.

and some one said shilpa bashed asim too.no,from day one she supported asim.

in this forum,in shilpa season,i was atleast die hard hina priyank fan.i disliked shilpa.but later when vikas came with his true color and in this season too the way vikas manipulated everything against asim and in favour of shukla,i realized shilpa wasnt telling lie!   

i am happy my fav hina and priyank is doing work, shilpa ko eisa kuch mila nehi.and i think vikas is behind this. 

Originally posted by MUNNII

Just a doubt..How come she be sure that phone was with him ??Its speculations right?

In fact I must say she is showing jealous and not ready accept others popularity.

By that logic she would be jealous of Asim too then ...

Its not a fact ...but they way she is describing it could raise suspicion in anyones mind considering  alot of people feel the channel is bias towards Shukla 

Originally posted by M.A.K123

By that logic she would be jealous of Asim too then ...

Its not a fact ...but they way she is describing it could raise suspicion in anyones mind considering  alot of people feel the channel is bias towards Shukla 

Asim is relatively new..

She has problem with those who already established..

So show was not biased before this Season??what about her Season?Did she comment on it?

Show is biased to highlight contestant and for TRP....Its channel play i have already posted about  regarding that..lets not go there in this topic of shilpa..

she  showed her same attitude last year too

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago

I'm more shocked that people believed BB makers are going to stop Shukla from meeting his family or using his phone then Shilpa exposing BB and Sid 😆

Originally posted by hira221

Shilpa shinde has also given a ton of interviews calling Sid Real and Rashmi fake but obviously woh koi post kyun karay ga ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†

I would like to ask the people praising Shilpa’s statement against Sid, do you also agree to her other statement in favour of Sid against Rashmi or is it just that we support or promote celebrity opinions that are only in favour of our favourite(s)?

aap post karo if you want to..I will be curious to read. 

Originally posted by EtherealRati

Lol uska phone uski sisters ke paas ho sakta hain.....uske friends ke paas ho sakta hain.....woh khud apna friend phone ko deke aayi thi ....lekin sid apna phone kisi ko nahi de sakta......yeh kya logic hain.....aisa kya hain sid ke phone mein ki family ko nahi dega.....uska bhi toh account wagera handle hoga....sab kuch mobile se hota hain......obviously phone uski family ke paas hoga..and they must have deleted whatsapp.....kyonki msg wagera aa rahe honge and his family doesnt want to get involved....they have denied for all kind of interviews....yeh koi expose nahi laga mujhe. And shilpa is not credible either......last season she was against kv and deepika....especially deepika.....kya kya nahi bola tha isne usse......she should be the last person to be trusted on such things. 

SID ke phone main uske chaddi ke photos honge jo woh kisi se bhi share nahi karna chahta - In A Positive Way 

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago

Rashmi went out got evicted .. then came back her boy friend arhan cane and went twice ..debolina went and came ..

Phir shefali , bhau, Himanshi the 3 stars of asim ke team came 1 month later .. do u think anybody was not getting outside news ..

Madhurima joined 2month after Vishal but let us blame Sid for accessing phone during his typhoid phase ..

Paras came and openly said I know everything outside and his game became weaker after the secret room .

People will vote on how u can do task and how u can entertain..  unfortunately asim can do task but he is zilch in entertainment.. but because he is anti shukla he is garnering good votes ..

But still he will come max 3 .. TOP 2 will be SidNaaz 😂😂😂😂.. wait and watch forum walo 

Edited by msin - 4 years ago

Originally posted by M.A.K123

She is not saying he is fake..she exposed the fact that channel is favouring Shukla ..which she discovered this while the show is on ..he was allowed to access his phone from the hospital ...why was Paras not allowed the same? 

Nobody knows who was allowed what or not this is just a story from Shilpa. 

And my point was completely something else

Besides there was zero difference in shukla personality or game wise after he came back 

Edited by hira221 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by msin

Rashmi went out got evicted .. then came back her boy friend arhan cane and went twice ..debolina went and came ..

Phir shefali , bhau, Himanshi the 3 stars of asim ke team came 1 month later .. do u think anybody was not getting outside news ..

Madhurima joined 2month after Vishal but let us blame Sid for accessing phone during his typhoid phase ..

Paras came and openly said I know everything outside and his game became weaker after the secret room .

People will vote on how u can do task and how u can entertain..  unfortunately asim can do task but he is zilch in entertainment.. but because he is anti shukla he is garnering good votes ..

But still he will come max 3 .. TOP 2 will be SidNaaz 😂😂😂😂.. wait and watch forum walo 

yes 2 top are KIDNAAZ and then the rest follow   ðŸ˜†