Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Not shocking at all.. hoga bhi kyun jeetni luxurious treatment Shukla ko iss show me mili hai utni last 12 sessions me kisiko nahi mili to ph use karna konsi badi baat hogayi.  Ps- Shukla ne issko bhi date kiya hai kya🤪

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Chalo we all knew something was up when they completely overdid the isolation part when he went to the hospital. Salman ko khada kar kar, ghadi nahee hai karkar, all that nonsense. This just proves it. 

Also, I found it so funny that Shilpa went to Shukla's WhatsApp to send him the bhalu memes. ðŸ¤£

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lol uska phone uski sisters ke paas ho sakta hain.....uske friends ke paas ho sakta hain.....woh khud apna friend phone ko deke aayi thi ....lekin sid apna phone kisi ko nahi de sakta......yeh kya logic hain.....aisa kya hain sid ke phone mein ki family ko nahi dega.....uska bhi toh account wagera handle hoga....sab kuch mobile se hota hain......obviously phone uski family ke paas hoga..and they must have deleted whatsapp.....kyonki msg wagera aa rahe honge and his family doesnt want to get involved....they have denied for all kind of interviews....yeh koi expose nahi laga mujhe. And shilpa is not credible either......last season she was against kv and deepika....especially deepika.....kya kya nahi bola tha isne usse......she should be the last person to be trusted on such things. 

priyanka215 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

I am neutral about Shukla. He has done many wrong things i agree.

But this disgusting sexist homophobic excuse of a winner needs to shut her mouth. Shinde was the original fixed winner.

At least Shukla was slammed for violence by Sallu and BB also punished him twice by nominating him. Shinde was never NOT ONCE punished by BB and Shameless Sallu acted like her lawyer. 😡

Makes me happy seeing this poisonous woman sit at home without any work, what a horrible attitude she has. Every year starts her nonsense about BB then goes back into her cave. Jobless.

I said then itself Colors  will always regret giving Shinde winner trophy, and even channel accepted they made a massive mistake, Hina was much more deserving.

The abuse you throw comes back biting you. Shukla will be no different. The amount of abuse he has thrown against Shehnaaz, Rashmi, Asim and Aarti in the name of love, hate, aggression and entitlement will come back to him because there's only to a point a channel can protect you.

priyanka215 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Lol uska phone uski sisters ke paas ho sakta hain.....uske friends ke paas ho sakta hain.....woh khud apna friend phone ko deke aayi thi ....lekin sid apna phone kisi ko nahi de sakta......yeh kya logic hain.....aisa kya hain sid ke phone mein ki family ko nahi dega.....uska bhi toh account wagera handle hoga....sab kuch mobile se hota hain......obviously phone uski family ke paas hoga..and they must have deleted whatsapp.....kyonki msg wagera aa rahe honge and his family doesnt want to get involved....they have denied for all kind of interviews....yeh koi expose nahi laga mujhe. And shilpa is not credible either......last season she was against kv and deepika....especially deepika.....kya kya nahi bola tha isne usse......she should be the last person to be trusted on such things. 

You think he went out and got no outside info? You think the channel didn't prep the one contestant, they actually BLATANTLY favour the most? 🤣

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Exactly..same thought..How come shilpa be so sure that Sid phone cant be with his sisters or anyone else?

Doesnt she look like jealousy?

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Exactly..same thought..How come shilpa be so sure that Sid phone cant be with his sisters or anyone else?

Doesnt she look like jealousy?

are....just defaming others for being in news...kuch logo ko bas yahi kaam reh gaya hain.....2 saal hogaye bb ko.....i have not seen her doing anything significant.....last time kv deepika ke peeche thi....is time sid ke. 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hira221

Shilpa shinde has also given a ton of interviews calling Sid Real and Rashmi fake but obviously woh koi post kyun karay ga ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†

I would like to ask the people praising Shilpa’s statement against Sid, do you also agree to her other statement in favour of Sid against Rashmi or is it just that we support or promote celebrity opinions that are only in favour of our favourite(s)?

She is not saying he is fake..she exposed the fact that channel is favouring Shukla ..which she discovered this while the show is on ..he was allowed to access his phone from the hospital ...why was Paras not allowed the same? 

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

She is not saying he is fake..she exposed the fact that channel is favouring Shukla ..which she discovered this while the show is on ..he was allowed to access his phone from the hospital ...why was Paras not allowed the same? 

Just a doubt..How come she be sure that phone was with him ??Its speculations right?

In fact I must say she is showing jealous and not ready accept others popularity.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is too much yaar.. I am so anti Shukla but this is foolishness to blame that he used his phone coz his WhatsApp is deleted. 

If a WhatsApp account isn't used for 3 months, the account will get deactivated. 

You can refer to the link below - 

https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/88785/what-happens-if-my-whatsapp-has-been-inactive-for-months 

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago