Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Unsila

👍🏼

And I don't know,

How anyone who hates mahira can love Rashmi or himanshi!!!

very genuine question. Biased is the only answer comes to mind.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_raam

Haters ki bolne do Mahira finale tak gayi wahi subse bada slap h unke face pe 😳 ab gayi to bhi fark nahi padta finale week tak gayi h agar Wednesday ko bhi jaayegi to sirf 2 epsd mein nahi dikhegi 

I wouldn’t be unhappy even if she would go today. The amount of hatred she faced would destroy enthusiasm of many big shots. Yet she remained positive and unnerved by those hatred. Anyone else would betray in friendship & realign just to neutralise the haters. She didn’t. Passionately fought for her friends and against opponents. 

Now “Mastermind of the season” 😆 At her age, she’s one very strong girl, worth being a role model for the young girls. 😊

ypu are absolutely right that her “reaching into finale week is the biggest slap for the haters” 👏 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

I am certain she is proud of herself too

she definitely would be 😊

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gritu86

Excuse me Mahira ke saath kaun si biasness Hui? Use sirf Shukli hone ka privilege Mila. Tell me one name of Shukli except Zariwala jo evict hua ho. 

Asim

Aur Mahira kaun jo khud Sabse badi ehsaanfaramosh hai wo dusro Ko ehsaanfaramosh bolti hai. Jo khud Sabse pahle lays chura kar khayi thi dusro Ko chor bulati hai. Jo khud mera man nahi h kaam karne ka bolkar kaam nahi Karti wo dusro Ko kaamchori bulati hai. Shukli banne ke Baad ek week bhi Aisa nahi jisme Mahira Ko bash Kiya Gaya ho ya uski galti batayi gayi ho

chori karna ehsaan faramosh hota toh Rashmi 20xehsanfaramosh. And that was not chori, that was game to disturb the captain. It wasn’t regular ration of the house that Rashmi constantly stole.

She was constantly bullied by Salman from day one and always shown in negative light, even when she was on the right side. 

She always helped Sana, for example in captaincy task but Sana never helped, rather harmed.

she helped Asim number of times, he committed to return but rather always went against to harm.

so she has earned the right to call these two ehsaan faramosh. Show me one instance that she was helped and she did them harm.

thriwing tag is easy when hatred fills heart to the brim.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew

I genuinely think she could have reached top 3 the way she was the initial few weeks , not taking nonsense from sid or asim or anyone. She was pretty fierce unlike sana.

I genuinely don’t think so. She was being bashed severely for fighting Sid & Asim unless you forgot.

when Sid broke up with Asim he came with paras and they made up their misunderstandings. Every member of the house has made up at that point with who was once their enemy; so showing it as her negative is just lame. 

Then outta frustration or anythin she switched sides and went under paras shadow. The ruins you are talking about also includes some meherbani from the channel towards the whole shukla gang. We all know how she reached here. You would obviously differ on this so it's fine. I would have liked her deserving her place not on meherbani. Anyway I wish her well for future.

Dear, the channel is into a business, it’s not running an ashram in BB house. If Mahira was not important for the show & their business, she’s not that big a shot that the channel would fav her, like they did for Rashmi.

min that case everyone is in the house with someone’s meherbani. If the channel wants they can dump anyone anyway, so don’t tell me those stories.

LoL she went under paras shadow after joining with Sid? She was with Paras since day one till now. They are the example of friendship. Trusting and agreeing with a friend on game strategies that caused immense pain for your favourites isn’t living in shadows, it’s called team work in short; haters invented this term bcoz they made life difficult for opponents; smearing is bad, when you start believing that’s the truth. 🤣

Penny123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Made a deal with bb team also side Paras and as she became became a Shukli. No wonder she survived the season with minimal nomination, or if nominated not being evicted.

If Rashmi and Debo had not supported Mahira and Paras in the first padav, Mahira would have been eliminated a very long time. I wish she was out, even before Daljeet. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gritu86

So, what’s wrong in it? That’s the game she played. LoL 😆 

Sadly that game is not played by her. Actual game was played by Bigg Boss ki unka Sher ke doormats Kam na ho jaye aur bechara akela na ho jaye aur fir Ehsaan kis par karega aur jatayega kise 🤪

loL if someone thinks Mahira is a doormat, then I’m sure she/he will naturally turn into a doormat; bcoz s/he knows the wrong definition of doormat 😆

she’s an example of friendship and team work. Did you not watch today that she got the title beating one of my fav “Mastermind of the season” 😆 She’s a beauty with brain. A rare combination 😉

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Miss Mahira international star has no individual supporters of her own. Even the likes to this post you will find are either by Paras or Shukla supporters. Mahira sharma supporters are like unicorns 🦄 both inside and outside forum. Best of luck to ms. International star. Zameen pe aane ka waqt aa gaya he. She’s in for a rude awakening. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penny123

Made a deal with bb team also side Paras and as she became became a Shukli. No wonder she survived the season with minimal nomination, or if nominated not being evicted.

If Rashmi and Debo had not supported Mahira and Paras in the first padav, Mahira would have been eliminated a very long time. I wish she was out, even before Daljeet. 

Paras Won the Task & Chose Mahira. 😆

Rashmi & Devo lost the task & was voted out. Bigg boss favoured them by bringing them back. That’s the truth. Keep dreaming, truth doesn’t change in real life, only in dreams. 😉

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Miss Mahira international star has no individual supporters of her own. Even the likes to this post you will find are either by Paras or Shukla supporters. Mahira sharma supporters are like unicorns 🦄 both inside and outside forum. Best of luck to ms. International star. Zameen pe aane ka waqt aa gaya he. She’s in for a rude awakening. 

🤣

Zameen pe aneka time sabka hogaya; so don’t worry 😆