Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gritu86 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Aur she definitely didn’t shout as much as Asim, Sid, Rashmi & Arti; She made her point loud and clear when necessary. She had to fight the hate & bias of many; it wasn’t easy for her, but she fought her way up to finale week.

Without washing dirty laundry like Rashmi desai and kerayeka Boyfriend Ramlal.

The youngest, cutest diva of BB13 played the most clean and fair game. Her friendship will remain an example for the coming seasons. She created a benchmark of friendship and Loyalty that will be tough to achieve. 

Well played Mau 😊

Excuse me Mahira ke saath kaun si biasness Hui? Use sirf Shukli hone ka privilege Mila. Tell me one name of Shukli except Zariwala jo evict hua ho. 

Aur Mahira kaun jo khud Sabse badi ehsaanfaramosh hai wo dusro Ko ehsaanfaramosh bolti hai. Jo khud Sabse pahle lays chura kar khayi thi dusro Ko chor bulati hai. Jo khud mera man nahi h kaam karne ka bolkar kaam nahi Karti wo dusro Ko kaamchori bulati hai. Shukli banne ke Baad ek week bhi Aisa nahi jisme Mahira Ko bash Kiya Gaya ho ya uski galti batayi gayi ho

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

she was never meant to win the show. If ruining the game means reaching into the finale week, kudos to those ruins. Some ruins are more precious than built in marbles. 😆

I genuinely think she could have reached top 3 the way she was the initial few weeks , not taking nonsense from sid or asim or anyone. She was pretty fierce unlike sana.

Then outta frustration or anythin she switched sides and went under paras shadow. The ruins you are talking about also includes some meherbani from the channel towards the whole shukla gang. We all know how she reached here. You would obviously differ on this so it's fine. I would have liked her deserving her place not on meherbani. Anyway I wish her well for future.

Gritu86 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So, what’s wrong in it? That’s the game she played. LoL 😆 

Sadly that game is not played by her. Actual game was played by Bigg Boss ki unka Sher ke doormats Kam na ho jaye aur bechara akela na ho jaye aur fir Ehsaan kis par karega aur jatayega kise 🤪

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Actually, I like her in the show. Her weakness is Paras, he stopped her from her being herself. She has flaws but she lot of good things too. She will look better with any of contestants because somewhere she is cute. She is bold and have clarity in what she says whether you like it or not. She took her stands. Overall she deserves the the journey she made so far. She was a BB material.

One thing I observed she did not go to do chummaa chaati but It was Paras who forced on her and she could not resist with conviction.

Best of luck for her.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I really loved her in the first phase but later when she moved to shukla group, I started finding her Ungrateful.

And this has got nothing to do with my love for Rashami. Just her (Mahira) behaviour was off-putting sometimes.

Just my POV. But i really admire her guts sometimes and she has come a long way

👍🏼

Also Our opinions may not match, but I must say you are her loyal fan and have always supported her despite the forum including me , never really liking her.

It takes guts to be in minority and yet raise your voice @punk and for that I admire you🤗❤️

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yes I dislike her immensely but credit where it is due she did contribute to the show be it for whatever reason for whoever.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Actually, I like her in the show. Her weakness is Paras, he stopped her from her being herself. She has flaws but she lot of good things too. She will look better with any of contestants because somewhere she is cute. She is bold and have clarity in what she says whether you like it or not. She took her stands. Overall she deserves the the journey she made so far. She was a BB material.

One thing I observed she did not go to do chummaa chaati but It was Paras who forced on her and she could not resist with conviction.

Best of luck for her.

This season every contestant got pros and cons.no one is saner in this house.sab k outcomes hain.But if she would have played alone she might have emerged more likeable than others.now I feel she's not that bad as made out to be.she needs to come out from paras Shadow

The girl was said to be going out in 2 weeks, but survived till the finale week. That’s the game she played. Salute to the cutest & youngest diva of the show. 😊💕

https://youtu.be/jI8_2ykKIM8

She never spoke for herself on WKV 

She was strong bt badly ignored by channel 

She was misunderstood by many and she was loyal and stood like rock by her friends werr SidPa she will be remembered for her honesty and loyalty whnever we talk abt BB13 mahira is another name of friendship and loyalty by all means she sacrificed herself for friendship and she many tyms exposed many by  immediate indication towards them getting sympathy.. Her bond wth asim paras sidharth Rashmi was genuine despite having conflicts ❤️she called Asim bro Paras friend n sidharth Bara bhai.. ❤️she even supported Shahnaz when sidharth was in SC she is another name of loyalty she had some bitter moments wth Rahsmi too bt both had lovely moments too the way Rahsmi apologized for that lips mimic and the way Rahsmi was making her ponytale in UsUd. So both were cute too 

Edited by BrokenPetal - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I never liked her consistently, but she had her moments when she is not screeching😆. No matter how much we call her undeserving, but cant deny how hard she tries to give content, even if by picking silly fights forcefully...

She and paras are very loyal connection, and applauds to her hardwork. All the very best to her!.

She is any day more deserving than Arti♥️

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

PS: Mahira premis please avoid reading this, if you wish.

Mahira unfortunately ranks as the most disgusting personality imo and I'm not blind to see how loyal she was to Shehnaaz Rashmi and others in the entire BB journey , I'm wearing no rose tinted glasses to live in imagination, coming to talk about loyalty - it doesn't mean allowing only Paras to hug and kiss her 🤢, that's the defination of loyalty, Mahira Sharma is iconic if in BB journey , a truth not acceptable to few but undeniable truly 

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago