Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

I really loved her in the first phase but later when she moved to shukla group, I started finding her Ungrateful.

She didn’t move to Shukla group but Shukla came and joined them leaving the group. But Rashmi went and joined Asim after Shukla came with them. They clarified their past and became friends. Only Shukla, nobody else from that group came to them. Aarti never became their friends. 

And this has got nothing to do with my love for Rashami. Just her (Mahira) behaviour was off-putting sometimes.

Just my POV. But i really admire her guts sometimes and she has come a long way

👍🏼

Also Our opinions may not match, but I must say you are her loyal fan and have always supported her despite the forum including me , never really liking her.

It takes guts to be in minority and yet raise your voice @punk and for that I admire you🤗❤️

Agree to the rest, it’s your choice whom you support but I haven’t seen hatred in you, like many others. Thanks for that and yes, I supported her because I believe in loyalty with friends & teamwork when in a team. I’m sure, in real life you would prefer a trusted friend like her than every other person who flip for self interest.

thanks also for the last line 🤗😊

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Konsa apne dam pe aye😆

Isko to sirf finale ma jaga mili par

Chabra bhi barbad hugya

both are in the finale week, kaunsa barbad hogaya 🤣 Barbadi aisa hota hai toh har BB contestant would beg for such Barbadi 😆

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

If not for frequent cancellations of eliminations she wouldn't have survived so far.

I liked her spunk and passion earlier but somehow she lost it after 2-3 weeks.

By the time you found out who has more followers and which band wagon you should join. 😆

Now she just comes across as a mean narcissistic bully high school immature girl.

LoL tell me one name in the house who is not narcissistic & a bully 🤣 Only Sana is less of a bully but she makes that up by other traits that nobody else has 😆

May be you need to revisit the definitions again; 🤣

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Congrates Punkey😒Top 5 mein pakka aayegi queen mahira

thanks, bas top 5 mein aur chance nehi Jain, finale week is enough for me & I think that’s big achievement for her without a pre existing fan following. 😆

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

🤣 here mostly fans dyeing to see her eviction

I hate her... she is batmeez n rude

That’s the point I’m proud of. Most fans here hate her and wanted her out since 2nd week bcoz there was no eviction on first week 😆 She made it to finale week 😉

Penny123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Paras Won the Task & Chose Mahira. 😆

Rashmi & Devo lost the task & was voted out. Bigg boss favoured them by bringing them back. That’s the truth. Keep dreaming, truth doesn’t change in real life, only in dreams. 😉

I beg to differ, my view is different to that of yours. each to their own.

Anyways, Aap ko Mahira Mubarak ho! 

Edited by Penny123 - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penny123

I beg to differ, my view is different to that of yours. each to their own.

Anyways, Aap ko Mahira Mubarak ho! 

You can’t differ with the truth. That wasn’t my opinion, just the fact. 😆

Penny123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

You can’t differ with the truth. That wasn’t my opinion, just the fact. 😆

There are many version of the same truth. It depends on who is seeing the truth and fact. 

just like Sid had to save Paras recently, even though he was possibly not deserving, so did Rashmi and Devo gave it to Paras (again because of the pre deal of Paras and Mahira with the team)

Most reality show have some reality and a lot of manipulation. 

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bhai, mahira bahut lucky hai, jo tere jaisa supporter mila👏

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penny123

There are many version of the same truth. It depends on who is seeing the truth and fact.

just like Sid had to save Paras recently, even though he was possibly not deserving, so did Rashmi and Devo gave it to Paras (again because of the pre deal of Paras and Mahira with the team)

Most reality show have some reality and a lot of manipulation. 

Wrong. These two are not comparable. 

This task was basically to save one & Shukla decided to save Paras even before the task. 

Rashmi didn’t decide to save anyone. She had to decide if she will deliver or not and paras had to use her brain and allure her to deliver, that’s his game & he won.

whom he will save was his decision & not Radhmi’s; neither she did. 😆