Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Oh please! Rashmi fans are the guiltiest fandom when it comes to not recognizing their fav’s mistakes.

They always have the same excuse for every-time Rashmi makes a mistake and that is that “oh that poor woman is so naive and gullible and innocent that’s why she falls in others traps and makes mistakes” 😂😂

Soon I might even hear things “oh no Rashmi mother Teresa 2.0 is the most innocent woman to ever live 😂😂”.

Also the biggest double standards are when Rashmi’s listening about Asim’s bitching from Arti and Sana is forgiven by saying that she wasn’t even paying attention to that bitching.

But when Asim fans use this same excuse for his and Arti’s convo then you guys don’t except it. This is called double standards lol

The only difference was that Rashmi didn’t utter a word and Asim said an insignificant line non seriously. So basically no difference at all since neither were interested in any convo where people bitched against them 😂😂

The truth is that the Rashmi before the first finale and after that is a completely different personality wise so that means she was faking at least part of the season so not so innocent as you guys seem to think so.

And plz if Rashmi was really such a naive woman she would’ve never been such a successful actress as showbiz is an extremely cutthroat business and one need’s to be street smart to succeed in it.

Also deny it as much as you want to but the fact of the matter is that it was Rashmi and Arhan who went to Asim (started with that rakshas task and concluded with Arhan’s re entry).

They needed Asim as Rashmi’s game had finished by then (deny it but it’s the truth). He didn’t need Rashmi as he had his own group of Himanshi, Bhau and Zariwala. In fact one of the main reasons Asim and Zariwala went separate ways was because Asim chose to become Rashmi’s friend despite Zariwala’s protests.

The truth is that Asim has had a huge hand in bringing Rashmi back in to the game.

Also the Rashmi fan you keep on quoting on this thread pretended to be an Asim fan in order to find and leak out inside talks of some Asim fans (maybe even told you some of that info, don’t know might be wrong)

So lessons on morality don’t suit her and plz (and I say this in the politest manner and with absolutely no offense intended) but plz get off your high horses y’all ain’t perfect either.

Aapne mere dil ki baat boldi 👏

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I 100% agree with your post and always thought this to be the case.

That’s why it seriously pisses me off when I see some Rashmi fans liking posts that state that Asim is the worst bb contestant ever like even worse than Swami Om and Jagga and see some Rashmi fans even praising Sid of all people over Asim and then when questioned playing the victim card and putting all the blame on Asim fans 😂😂😂

Like guys if it wasn’t for Asim’s non stop support for Rashmi, she would’ve never survived Sid’s bullying and Salman’s bashing on her own lol

So imo if you can’t appreciate that fact then at least be courteous enough to not like posts comparing him to people Swami Om and not praise Sid over him. Thanks 😂😂

LOL I find the whole holier than thou nauseating fosho! I mean anyone and their dog can see both sides have few immature and childish fans who keep dragging on and on their petty tit for tat ... so making Asim fans the villain only?! Nice try 😆... I try to ignore and enjoy Rasim for who they are on the show since I enjoy their bonding than the rest!

As for praising Sid, if they are Sidra fans sure thang go ahead and praise him no issues! 

But there are also those who are supporting posts by certain few Shukla fans who few weeks back had haath dhoke piche bashed Rashmi for every little thing she did including character assassinating her over aisi ladka, even called her fake and dragged her equation with her parents (- I remember this since I made a thread defending Rashmi when she spoke up how her family treated her as the girl in the family) Same people all of a sudden have become bff. 🤣

So leave it ya. There's really no point. Rotten apples are on all fandoms who ruin it for others ..... What sucks more is how easy it is to sway a fandom where they forget their fav's low blow bashing by Shukla and even some of his fans! 😆

Koi naa, I am just happy with few sensible Rashmi fans like Sneha, anna123, Sabyata and ones from Rasim DT.  More than enough for this last week! 🥳

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Not a Rashmi fan lol @king 

Based on show I m.tiger arhaan fan😎

Rashmi like h wo tharak ways ma🤣 alag baat h wo 

But I like rasim unexpected bond 👍🏼

🤣 The sole Arhaan fan! 🥳

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

LOL I find the whole holier than thou nauseating fosho! I mean anyone and their dog can see both sides have few immature and childish fans who keep dragging on and on their petty tit for tat ... so making Asim fans the villain only?! Nice try 😆... I try to ignore and enjoy Rasim for who they are on the show since I enjoy their bonding than the rest!

As for praising Sid, if they are Sidra fans sure thang go ahead and praise him no issues! 

But there are also those who are supporting posts by certain few Shukla fans who few weeks back had haath dhoke piche bashed Rashmi for every little thing she did including character assassinating her over aisi ladka, even called her fake and dragged her equation with her parents (- I remember this since I made a thread defending Rashmi when she spoke up how her family treated her as the girl in the family) Same people all of a sudden have become bff. 🤣

So leave it ya. There's really no point. Rotten apples are on all fandoms who ruin it for others ..... What sucks more is how easy it is to sway a fandom where they forget their fav's low blow bashing by Shukla and even some of his fans! 😆

Koi naa, I am just happy with few sensible Rashmi fans like Sneha and Sabyata and ones from Rasim DT.  More than enough for this last week! 🥳

Haha just like you I used to ignore them and stay out of this childish and useless feud between some people in the 2 fandoms but I just couldn’t ignore any longer after seeing some Rashmi fans liking posts of the people who are stating that Asim is worse than Swami Om and being all buddy buddy with the same people who made extreme fun of Rashmi’s “aisi larki” experience as it was the last straw for me.

On top of that they always blame Asim fans but ignore the fact that it was their own fellow fans like U.S who started all this mess but no they won’t say anything to their own fans creating this   mess but will only target and blame Asim fans. 😂😂

Otherwise I really have a lot of respect for Rashmi fans like Sabhyata and Sneha and Tiger Arhan fan and my fav Munna bhai 😂😂😂

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Asim was taken a back himself when she named him at 4th or 5th 🤣🤣🤣 that's why he said sabke rang dekte hai coz that came out of  nowhere.....

No one will point that out 🙂

Saati galati Asim ke hai na 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Yaar he was not really bitching.....bas arti ki sun raha tha .......usne kaha sab rang dikha rahe hain .....yeh nahi kaha ki rash dikha rahi hain.....rasim are going strong.....dont react itna. At times haan haan kar lete hain log.....they dont really mean it. 

totally agree with u here!

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh please! Rashmi fans are the guiltiest fandom when it comes to not recognizing their fav’s mistakes.

They always have the same excuse for every-time Rashmi makes a mistake and that is that “oh that poor woman is so naive and gullible and innocent that’s why she falls in others traps and makes mistakes” 😂😂

Soon I might even hear things “oh no Rashmi mother Teresa 2.0 is the most innocent woman to ever live 😂😂”.

Also the biggest double standards are when Rashmi’s listening about Asim’s bitching from Arti and Sana is forgiven by saying that she wasn’t even paying attention to that bitching.

But when Asim fans use this same excuse for his and Arti’s convo then you guys don’t except it. This is called double standards lol

The only difference was that Rashmi didn’t utter a word and Asim said an insignificant line non seriously. So basically no difference at all since neither were interested in any convo where people bitched against them 😂😂

The truth is that the Rashmi before the first finale and after that has a completely different personality so that means she was faking at least part of the season (you can decide for yourself about which Rashmi was fake) so not so innocent as you guys seem to think so.

And plz if Rashmi was really such a naive woman she would’ve never been such a successful actress as showbiz is an extremely cutthroat business and one need’s to be street smart to succeed in it.

Also deny it as much as you want to but the fact of the matter is that it was Rashmi and Arhan who went to Asim (started with that rakshas task and concluded with Arhan’s re entry).

They needed Asim as Rashmi’s game had finished by then (deny it but it’s the truth). He didn’t need Rashmi as he had his own group of Himanshi, Bhau and Zariwala. In fact one of the main reasons Asim and Zariwala went separate ways was because Asim chose to become Rashmi’s friend despite Zariwala’s protests.

The truth is that Asim has had a huge hand in bringing Rashmi back in to the game.

Also the Rashmi fan you keep on quoting on this thread pretended to be an Asim fan in order to find and leak out inside talks of some Asim fans (maybe even told you some of that info, don’t know might be wrong)

So lessons on morality don’t suit her and plz (and I say this with the utmost respect and with absolutely no offense intended) but plz get off your high horses y’all ain’t perfect either.

I agree with each and every word! 

Nailed it! 

👏

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Well we aren't a particular person's fan hence it's a crime.  Tabhi comments from out at are publicised. 

I've gotten 20 of my comments in just about 20 minutes. 🤪

Sabko pata hai yahan kyun. 🤪

Ye bhi jaayega Dekhna.

Woww...so aap sabke comments remove horahe hai...but what about other members who are constantly discussing about Rashami fans. ? Wo q nahi remove ho rahe

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Let him and arthi bitch about rashmi on her back.....

Sab ka rang dikh raha hai 🤷‍♀️ 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thats hardly bitching