Why Asim is bitching about Rash again and again?

Posted: 4 years ago

When i heard him first time asking Rash not to talk to Shukla i thought he is possessive person as he was also angry when he used not to Shukla  talking to Sana..

But then he contributed in Arhaan topic and threw her under bus..i have benefit of doubt given Himanshi and Vishal were there and he got carried away to pitch in..

Today again he is bitching with Arti about Rash not putting her in top 5..when she herself broke her frame in malang team task and always calls her liar and picks all her points in wkv and tries to incite her group against her as if she has some agenda against her..

Why Asim why?

U are just giving trophy on.platter to Shukla..

He used rashmi in a big way...

Originally posted by weirdlynormal

When i heard him first time asking Rash not to talk to Shukla i thought he is possessive person as he was also angry when he used not to Shukla  talking to Sana..

But then he contributed in Arhaan topic and threw her under bus..i have benefit of doubt given Himanshi and Vishal were there and he got carried away to pitch in..

Today again he is bitching with Arti about Rash not putting her in top 5..when she herself broke her frame in malang team task and always calls her liar and picks all her points in wkv and tries to incite her group against her as if she has some agenda against her..

Why Asim why?

U are just giving trophy on.platter to Shukla..

No he didn't bitch anything about Rashmi and he didn't even said anything negative about her.

He was just listening to Arti and Asim didn't even seem interested what Arti was saying.

He was just listening to Arti... It's not like Rashmi didn't misbehave with him during the task because none took her name in Top 2 

I think they will show this to Rashmi and this will make Asim look really bad.

I haven't watch the show yet....but still can answer ur question...Asim is a user.....The show is at the end....last nomination is over....Rashmi is of NO USE to him now....so the USER ASIM is showing his true colors.....had this show been 2 or 3 weeks more he would have thrown away Rashmi just like he did with Sid and then Shefali...and latched on to Arti.....HE IS A USER,

First time with hima vishal...gave him benefit of doubt ðŸ˜Š

But this time actually bitched and said "logo ke rang dikh rahe hai" ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤¢

Edited by weirdlynormal - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Kala.Billa

First time with hima vishal...gave him benefit of doubt ðŸ˜Š

But this time actually bitched and said "logo ke rang dikh rahe hai" ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤¢

WOW he said that??

Like I said if there were 2 more weeks left Asim would have claimed his 3rd victim after Sid and Shefali...

Originally posted by FruitToasty

He was just listening to Arti... It's not like Rashmi didn't misbehave with him during the task because none took her name in Top 2 

He said sabke rang dikhte hain..