Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi put Paras and Sid before Asim so I guess he was just listening to Aarti. I didn't see him saying anything bad about her. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Lol I too think few Asim fans are too sensitive and I'm okay with it too. 

But I just said that if you gave such a long explanation, you should've included this important part of this discussions on your explanation which you did not. 

I didn't ask for your explanation. 

Okay so we people stretch things? šŸ¤£

Actually the thing is we are done giving Asim benefit of doubt for every damn thing he does. If that feels stretching to you so be it. 

How convenient. He's in love so he bitched. He's 26(as if he's a kid).  He doesn't mean shit. He is bullied, harassed, hated, biased against. I've heard all of this a billion times already and it's enough! 

I've defended him 3.5/4 months but I just can't take this anymore. Too many passes for him for no reason. 

I would've been happier if people would've said that yes did a mistake he shouldn't have done that. But the Amount of absurd definitions people bring out for justification is just damn weird man. 

Rashmi fans are angry because nobody here recognizes any faults of their favorite contestant at all. Pleas don't bring in Shukla. I know how he is. 

This is not about being against Asim or anything. It's about how everything Asim does is God's work and whatever someone else does is bashed to no end. Wasn't sana bashed coz she fought with Asim? 

We're sick of double standards that's it. And I didn't ask for your explanation because I knew you would say the exact same thing. I quoted just for you to include the sentence in you post.

That's it. 

Oh please! Rashmi fans are the guiltiest fandom when it comes to not recognizing their favā€™s mistakes.

They always have the same excuse for every-time Rashmi makes a mistake and that is that ā€œoh that poor woman is so naive and gullible and innocent thatā€™s why she falls in others traps and makes mistakesā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Soon I might even hear things ā€œoh no Rashmi mother Teresa 2.0 is the most innocent woman to ever live šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€.

Also the biggest double standards are when Rashmiā€™s listening about Asimā€™s bitching from Arti and Sana is forgiven by saying that she wasnā€™t even paying attention to that bitching.

But when Asim fans use this same excuse for his and Artiā€™s convo then you guys donā€™t except it. This is called double standards lol

The only difference was that Rashmi didnā€™t utter a word and Asim said an insignificant line non seriously. So basically no difference at all since neither were interested in any convo where people bitched against them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The truth is that the Rashmi before the first finale and after that has a completely different personality so that means she was faking at least part of the season (you can decide for yourself about which Rashmi was fake) so not so innocent as you guys seem to think so.

And plz if Rashmi was really such a naive woman she wouldā€™ve never been such a successful actress as showbiz is an extremely cutthroat business and one needā€™s to be street smart to succeed in it.

Also deny it as much as you want to but the fact of the matter is that it was Rashmi and Arhan who went to Asim (started with that rakshas task and concluded with Arhanā€™s re entry).

They needed Asim as Rashmiā€™s game had finished by then (deny it but itā€™s the truth). He didnā€™t need Rashmi as he had his own group of Himanshi, Bhau and Zariwala. In fact one of the main reasons Asim and Zariwala went separate ways was because Asim chose to become Rashmiā€™s friend despite Zariwalaā€™s protests.

The truth is that Asim has had a huge hand in bringing Rashmi back in to the game.

Also the Rashmi fan you keep on quoting on this thread pretended to be an Asim fan in order to find and leak out inside talks of some Asim fans (maybe even told you some of that info, donā€™t know might be wrong)

So lessons on morality donā€™t suit her and plz (and I say this with the utmost respect and with absolutely no offense intended) but plz get off your high horses yā€™all ainā€™t perfect either.

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 4 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Oh please! Rashmi fans are the guiltiest fandom when it comes to not recognizing their favā€™s mistakes.

They always have the same excuse for every-time Rashmi makes a mistake and that is that ā€œoh that poor woman is so naive and gullible and innocent thatā€™s why she falls in others traps and makes mistakesā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Soon I might even hear things ā€œoh no Rashmi mother Teresa 2.0 the most innocent woman to ever live šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€.

Also the biggest double standards are when Rashmiā€™s listening about Asimā€™s bitching from Arti and Sana is forgiven by saying that she wasnā€™t even paying attention to that bitching.

But when Asim fans use this same excuse for his and Artiā€™s convo then you guys donā€™t except it. This is called double standards lol

The only difference was that Rashmi didnā€™t utter a word and Asim said an insignificant line non seriously. So basically no difference at all since neither were interested in any convo where people bitched against them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The truth is that the Rashmi before the first finale and after that is a completely different personality wise so that means she was faking at least part of the season so not so innocent as you guys seem to think so.

And plz if Rashmi was really such a naive woman she wouldā€™ve never been such a successful actress as showbiz is an extremely cutthroat business and one needā€™s to be street smart to succeed in it.

Also deny it as much as you want to but the fact of the matter is that it was Rashmi and Arhan who went to Asim (started with that rakshas task and concluded with Arhanā€™s re entry).

They needed Asim as Rashmiā€™s game had finished by then (deny it but itā€™s the truth). He didnā€™t need Rashmi as he had his own group of Himanshi, Bhau and Zariwala. In fact one of the main reasons Asim and Zariwala went separate ways was because Asim chose to become Rashmiā€™s friend despite Zariwalaā€™s protests.

The truth is that Asim has had a huge hand in bringing Rashmi back in to the game.

Also the Rashmi fan you keep on quoting on this thread pretended to be an Asim fan in order to find and leak out inside talks of some Asim fans (maybe even told you some of that info, donā€™t know might be wrong)

So lessons on morality donā€™t suit her and plz (and I say this in the politest manner and with absolutely no offense intended) but plz get off your high horses yā€™all ainā€™t perfect either.

@guneet also 

King i completely agree. How is asimā€™s one line called ā€œbitchingā€ but when rashmi participates in convos behind Asimā€™s back its called ā€œdiscussionsā€. 

Asim ke rashmi pe bohot ehsaan he. Woh alag baat he ke sacchi dosti me ehsaan nai yaad rakhte/ginte. But jab asim ke baare me rashmi fans kuch kharaab soche choti choti baat pe toh woh  laaambi list bhi yaad rakkhe. 

Like we as audiences see how many times he has had rashmiā€™s back even when rashmi wouldnā€™t say a word and be silent when he would take on shukla. Beech me shukla ke saath terms ache karne ke chakkar me rashmi ne kai kai baar asim ko darkinaar kiya he. 

Even today atleast Asim placed Rashmi third ... rashmi placed him fourth. That is what triggered him. I would still say he could have placed rashmi second and boosted a friend which he didnā€™t. He did the task too seriously which wasnā€™t required. But rashmi ka toh kisi bhi angle se paras ko asim se upar banta hi nahi tha. 

In the end all i would say that asim and rashmi ke terms bohot ache he. Aur yaha unke fans faaltu me jhagda kar rae he. Rasim till the end! 

Originally posted by: sunshine333

@guneet also 

King i completely agree. How is asimā€™s one line called ā€œbitchingā€ but when rashmi participates in convos behind Asimā€™s back its called ā€œdiscussionsā€. 

Asim ke rashmi pe bohot ehsaan he. Woh alag baat he ke sacchi dosti me ehsaan nai yaad rakhte/ginte. But jab asim ke baare me rashmi fans kuch kharaab soche choti choti baat pe toh woh  laaambi list bhi yaad rakkhe. 

Like we as audiences see how many times he has had rashmiā€™s back even when rashmi wouldnā€™t say a word and be silent when he would take on shukla. Beech me shukla ke saath terms ache karne ke chakkar me rashmi ne kai kai baar asim ko darkinaar kiya he. 

Even today atleast Asim placed Rashmi third ... rashmi placed him fourth. That is what triggered him. I would still say he could have placed rashmi second and boosted a friend which he didnā€™t. He did the task too seriously which wasnā€™t required. But rashmi ka toh kisi bhi angle se paras ko asim se upar banta hi nahi tha. 

In the end all i would say that asim and rashmi ke terms bohot ache he. Aur yaha unke fans faaltu me jhagda kar rae he. Rasim till the end! 

Exactly if it wasnā€™t for Asim literally taking the brunt of Sidā€™s aggression Rashmi would have been beaten up by Sid.

Iā€™m talking about that incident that bb didnā€™t air where Sid was about to hit Rashmi but Asim came in between and got his skin (on his arms) all torn up lol

But yeah thatā€™s right Asim doesnā€™t give a damn about Rashmi thatā€™s why he got himself injured to protect her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I actually liked Rashmi but some of her over sensitive and self righteous fans have ended that likeness for me. 

Munna is my big bro though. Heā€™s among the few Rashmi fans I really respect along with Snehaexpression and Sabhyata.

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 4 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly if it wasnā€™t for Asim literally taking the brunt of Sidā€™s aggression Rashmi would have been beaten up by Sid.

Iā€™m talking about that incident that bb didnā€™t air where Sid was about to hit Rashmi but Asim came in between and got his skin (on his arms) all torn up lol

But yeah thatā€™s right Asim doesnā€™t give a damn about Rashmi thatā€™s why he got himself injured to protect her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I actually liked Rashmi but some of her hyper sensitive and self righteous fans have ended that likeness for me. 

Munna is my big bro though. Heā€™s among the few Rashmi fans I really respect along with Snehaexpression and Sabhyata.

It is bad policy to judge contestants by individual fans behavior. Aisa toh kar hi nai sakte. Warna beh jaayenge. Asim and rashmi are very friendly with each other and havenā€™t had any serious ganda wala or dragged out fights ... thatā€™s how I see and judge them and their equation. Both have good tuning. Aur fans ka kya he 100 muh 100 opinions. I would love to see them keep in touch and be good friends even after BB long term. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

I DNT think he was bitching 

Arti was riling him up šŸ˜† wo us ka rant suna aur general statement mara 

Btw Rashmi.also placed ranking in so hurry thnx to aarti Abdullah footage chillana 

Skull task m.rashmi n Asim ki tareef ki peeche c bhi krti ha

Aur last dono ny hi support Kiya ha cheeze ki hai ek dosre k lye

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Not a Rashmi fan lol @king 

Based on show I m.tiger arhaan fanšŸ˜Ž

Rashmi like h wo tharak ways mašŸ¤£ alag baat h wo 

But I like rasim unexpected bond šŸ‘šŸ¼

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Soon I might even hear things ā€œoh no Rashmi mother Teresa 2.0 is the most innocent woman to ever live šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€.

The truth is that the Rashmi before the first finale and after that is a completely different personality wise so that means she was faking at least part of the season so not so innocent as you guys seem to think so.

So lessons on morality donā€™t suit her and plz (and I say this in the politest manner and with absolutely no offense intended) but plz get off your high horses yā€™all ainā€™t perfect either.

Completely agree with you.

It was not Asim who went to Rashmi but the other way round.During the first leg of the show Rashmi didn't even bother to talk to him.Arahan reached out to Asim because Rashmi needed someone strong and popular by her side.The first thing that Arhan did was inform Asim about his popularity.That's when Shukla got pissed with Asim thinking that Asim is ditching him. Before he could do anything Arhan got evicted and the big fight happened.Asim went his way taking Himanshi Zari and Bhau. Himanshi suggested that take Rashmi on board but Zari didn't want. After Himanshi as well as Arhan's exit because of Rashmi he had a fallout with Zari.It was Asim who lost a lot by supporting Rashmi.

If it was not for Arhan and to an extent Himanshi these two would have never come together.

Asim was doing quite well playing for himself with no group behind him. Didn't he become the captain while playing in Shukla's group in that cat mouse task?Rashmi needed him more than he needed Rashmi.

Till he became close with Rashmi he was never really bashed for anything except for aggression during the fights. Ever since he teamed up with Rashmi he started getting bashed regularly every week over every small thing. He was the only one who was never bashed for going against Shukla. Because the channel saw a lot of merit in Asim Vs Shukla. It's very clear that Asim gets bashed because he is pro Rashmi and not because he is anti Shukla.

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Not a Rashmi fan lol @king 

Based on show I m.tiger arhaan fanšŸ˜Ž

Rashmi like h wo tharak ways mašŸ¤£ alag baat h wo 

But I like rasim unexpected bond šŸ‘šŸ¼

Haha bro tiger Arhan was a legend. Poor guy sacrificed his entire rep on national tv for the love of his life šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I believe you also had a lot of sympathy for Vishal for the bullying he received from Sid after pasta chori and especially after that pan incident šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Completely agree with you.

It was not Asim who went to Rashmi but the other way round.During the first leg of the show Rashmi didn't even bother to talk to him.Arahan reached out to Asim because Rashmi needed someone strong and popular by her side.The first thing that Arhan did was inform Asim about his popularity.That's when Shukla got pissed with Asim thinking that Asim is ditching him. Before he could do anything Arhan got evicted and the big fight happened.Asim went his way taking Himanshi Zari and Bhau. Himanshi suggested that take Rashmi on board but Zari didn't want. After Himanshi as well as Arhan's exit because of Rashmi he had a fallout with Zari.It was Asim who lost a lot by supporting Rashmi.

If it was not for Arhan and to an extent Himanshi these two would have never come together.

Asim was doing quite well playing for himself with no group behind him. Didn't he become the captain while playing in Shukla's group in that cat mouse task?Rashmi needed him more than he needed Rashmi.

Till he became close with Rashmi he was never really bashed for anything except for aggression during the fights. Ever since he teamed up with Rashmi he started getting bashed regularly every week over every small thing. He was the only one who was never bashed for going against Shukla. Because the channel saw a lot of merit in Asim Vs Shukla. It's very clear that Asim gets bashed because he is pro Rashmi and not because he is anti Shukla.

I 100% agree with your post and always thought this to be the case.

Thatā€™s why it seriously pisses me off when I see some Rashmi fans liking posts that state that Asim is the worst bb contestant ever like even worse than Swami Om and Jagga and see some Rashmi fans even praising Sid of all people over Asim and then when questioned playing the victim card and putting all the blame on Asim fans šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Like guys if it wasnā€™t for Asimā€™s non stop support for Rashmi, she wouldā€™ve never survived Sidā€™s bullying and Salmanā€™s bashing on her own lol

So imo if you canā€™t appreciate that fact then at least be courteous enough to not like posts comparing him to people Swami Om and not praise Sid over him. Thanks šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚