Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Yeah kkb is kinda following the BALH structure loosely so we all know what's going to happen with Meera. But even though BALH was illogical and stupid in a lot of parts,it still doesn't beat kkb in stupidity.

True that.... I feel it will be revealed that meera has been sticking around all these years as she wants to marry abhi for property and has been using rhea as a pawn. It's too predictable, else why would they continue keeping meera around when she does nothing but ass-kiss rhea all the time 🤣

Anyways, now rhea and ranbir marriage drama is coming up for sure due to rhea attempting suicide to get herself sympathy as usual so that she can get what she wants 🥱

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGW0_jKj88P/

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

True that.... I feel it will be revealed that meera has been sticking around all these years as she wants to marry abhi for property and has been using rhea as a pawn. It's too predictable, else why would they continue keeping meera around when she does nothing but ass-kiss rhea all the time 🤣

Anyways, now rhea and ranbir marriage drama is coming up for sure due to rhea attempting suicide to get herself sympathy as usual so that she can get what she wants 🥱

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGW0_jKj88P/

There's a promo about some woman trying to kill abhi right? Have a feeling that has something to do with Meera lol. And oof same drama over and over again. Rhea-aliya/tanu 2.0 and prachi-pragya/bulbul2.0. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

There's a promo about some woman trying to kill abhi right? Have a feeling that has something to do with Meera lol. And oof same drama over and over again. Rhea-aliya/tanu 2.0 and prachi-pragya/bulbul2.0. 

Writers have zero creativity left track wise. Not like the show was ever original or creative anyway since its inception, which is why I never watched it and only was forced to see some episodes when my mum would watch at dinner.... but then eventually even my mum just had enough and stopped watching 3 years back and she too started watching again when doosri peedhi was introduced and that's when I started rewatching too after i saw a few post leap epis due to my mum. LOL don't care about anything else. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

One year since this life changing moment of Ranbir's life❤️

ImageImage

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

One year since this life changing moment of Ranbir's life❤️

ImageImage

And from there the best moments of pranbir started.... their love is so innocent and pure, so it's gonna be hard seeing the moments of pain they both experience away from one another. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

2020 started with Ranbir wondering whether he had proposed Prachi or not.

2021 started with them talking & sorting out things like mature persons.

Ranbir never fails to make me awestruck❤️

Priyodorshee thumbnail

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Majnu ji is adorable❤️❤️

Aaj se majnu ka synonym Ranbir😎

Priyodorshee thumbnail