❤️ Starry eyed: Ranbir-Majnu-Kohli ❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys. So my previous thread called  Seeing green: Ranbir-Jhal-Khukdi-Kohli was started when ranbir was in denial/ jealousy mode, but that thread has now been completed. This ranbir AT is now in honour of majnu ranbir..... who sleeps, eats, thinks, hears only prachi. 😆

smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Ranbir set to propose prachi on valentines day

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8WdpiWhbQ8/

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I am keeping my expectations low for valentine's day. I 100% think rhea will get a whiff of ranbir's proposal plan and will prevent him from doing so, or prachi herself will not understand that he's proposing love to her and will think he's asking her to be his valentine out of gratitude or friendship. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Bechara till like a few weeks ago he thought he was so much in love with Rhea and was even ready to break another girl's heart for her so let rhea have it for now. I have a feeling he'll be the first to find Rhea's true colours,he and Aryan probably

And only then his guilt will die, but still annoyed he seemingly doesn't think she's evil for just telling him to fake love with prachi and break her heart. That itself is proof she is bad news, but now that he knows she was behind drug scandal he seemingly forgot about it just because rhea saved him from arrest. smiley44

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharona

I dont understand one think ranbeer find that ria is the one who trap prachi in drugs case and also she can harm prachi.

Still he belive her and speak with her  freindly.

But i also has a filing that ranbeer will be one who find rias truth.

It seems both aryan and ranbir have even forgotten their office convo about rhea all because of this track where they think rhea helped save ranbir and prachi betrayed him. 

Yeah I think ranbir will be first to find out rhea's reality, but nobody will believe him and maybe everyone will be against ranbir because perhaps bet secret will be out including his previous relationship with rhea. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ranbir set to propose prachi on valentines day

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8WdpiWhbQ8/

Now I won't  be fooled  by CVs and get easily excited😆.