Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She said it clearly in a video yesterday “koi shaadi waadi nai karai asal main yahan bhi flip maarun gi”

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This toh we also know that she isn't going to marry any one. This show is fake from head to toe.😆

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

She said it clearly in a video yesterday “koi shaadi waadi nai karai asal main yahan bhi flip maarun gi”

Of course she wont marry any one .Even Ratan and Rakhi didn't marry. This show is fake like all other swyamaber shows. Neither any one wants to marry Sana nor Sana wants to marry any one.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What’s the whole point of the show, if she not going to marry anyone 

Will it a another drama like BB 13 (reality show )Cheating public 🤪

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

What’s the whole point of the show, if she not going to marry anyone 

Will it a another drama like BB 13 (reality show )Cheating public 🤪

Bold-of course.😆 Do you really think guys going in the show really want to marry Sana?😆Or the girls actually want to marry Paras? Its all fake.There will be flirting, romance ,emotional drama in the name of entertaining the audience. If Sana or Pars actually end up liking some one they may date them but marriage no question.😆. Even Rakhi or Ratan didn't marry any one.

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Bold-of course.😆 Do you really think guys going in the show really want to marry Sana?😆Or the girls actually want to marry Paras? Its all fake.There will be flirting, romance ,emotional drama in the name of entertaining the audience. If Sana or Pars actually end up liking some one they may date them but marriage no question.😆. Even Rakhi or Ratan didn't marry any one.

Atcha, I didn’t know the concept of the show 😳 thus believing,  this to be a real swayamvar. 😆This word swayamvar must be dying a thousand deaths in the hands of the channel 

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Atcha, I didn’t know the concept of the show 😳 thus believing,  this to be a real swayamvar. 😆This word swayamvar must be dying a thousand deaths in the hands of the channel 

Yes it’s just a show like BB not real at all.

Have fun while it lasts I guess it’s better then any tv serial though if u really like there personality u will love it as they will portray them self and not any fictional character like in serial which will be fun to watch 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu221

Yes it’s just a show like BB not real at all.

Have fun while it lasts I guess it’s better then any tv serial though if u really like there personality u will love it as they will portray them self and not any fictional character like in serial which will be fun to watch 

Oh I see . Thanks for explaining  👍🏼

Sabhayata thumbnail

We need to shift to the proper forum for this show 

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here also kumble me dangal fumble etc hoga shayad.to test who is best.i really want to know who will give such ideas to begin with.😲