Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

And Sidnaaz wasn't promoted because it was popular. Asim was more popular than Sidnaaz. Was he promoted? No. Sidnaaz was promoted because it was a tool to white wash Sid Shukla. That is it

Well just to burst your false bubble, if I take reference from Instagram, Asim has 1.5 M followers. Sidharth has 1.8 M and Shehnaaz had 3.1 Million followers. Which is HUGE as compared to Asim so i dont think what you're is right. I disagree. 

It might be promoted to show Sid's good personality traits but definitely it's WAY more popular than Asim alone is. Asim is not more popular than Siddarth. No way that can happen LOL.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

Few people are writing she has quit the show..

Makers are negotiating with her..

I think if accepting was a mistake after promo out quitting will be disaster.

https://twitter.com/fifafooz1/status/1229025121064480768?s=19

Bakwas. Who is this reporter? She has no credibility.  I will again say  , Sana is no child. This is all Sidnaaz fans fantasy that she is being forced. She very well knows what she is doing.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Bakwas. Who is this reporter? She has no credibility.  I will again say  , Sana is no child. This is all Sidnaaz fans fantasy that she is being forced. She very well knows what she is doing.

True. Sana in an interview has told that she will not do anything which will harm her or hurt her fans so she has asked to trust her and support her. Definitely she knows what she's getting into. She might not be aware of the show's terms but definitely she will be told or she will enquire about it. I also used to think she's being forced but after that interview I think it's her right to do whatever she can with herself. 

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Well just to burst your false bubble, if I take reference from Instagram, Asim has 1.5 M followers. Sidharth has 1.8 M and Shehnaaz had 3.1 Million followers. Which is HUGE as compared to Asim so i dont think what you're is right. I disagree. 

It might be promoted to show Sid's good personality traits but definitely it's WAY more popular than Asim alone is. Asim is not more popular than Siddarth. No way that can happen LOL.

Hmm no.πŸ˜†. Asim as a individual was way more popular than Sidnaaz . Even Rashami and Sana were more popular as an individual than Sidnaaz. Because of the way these 3 trended. Sidnaaz hardly trended in millions as frequently as these 3 did. So ya i will stay say Asim, Rashami and even Sana an  individual was more popular than Sidnaaz. But Sidnaaz was promoted because it was a tool to whitewash Sid Shukla. Asim never got to know his real popularity. Rashami never got to know that she does have support. Sana never got to know that except for Sidnaaz fans audience actually like her more individually. It was only Sidnaaz that was promoted because that is the only way Sid could have been whitewashed this season. It has nothing to do with TRP. Highest TRP week's were when Asim and Sid fought.They are top 2 because they hare the most popular but Asim never got that kind of importance. Because he couldn't be used to whitewash Sid.

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ever since BB pulled that Sana weds ??? stunt, Shehnaaz became a bit down. After Shukla's journey video, when he came into the living room, Shehnaaz looked so low on energy. In the finale, when Muhammad Kaif asked what's the hurry, her reply was so casual. It wasn't the energetic Sana we used to see on BB. Something about the show is very off. 

Sabhayata thumbnail

True. Sana in an interview has told that she will not do anything which will harm her or hurt her fans so she has asked to trust her and support her. Definitely she knows what she's getting into. She might not be aware of the show's terms but definitely she will be told or she will enquire about it. I also used to think she's being forced but after that interview I think it's her right to do whatever she can with herself. 

Sana is not new to the entertainment industry.Sometime i think people forget that she a 27 year old grown woman. Let me repeat 27 year old grown woman. She has been working in entertainment industry for years now. So she knows about contract signing and stuff. No one can fool her into signing something. I will be very clear that Sid and Sana may be found of each other but Sid has clearly in each and every interview of his has said that Sana is just a friend. Very clearly. So i don't understand this delusion of Sidnaaz fans. She has a career to think off. She has gotten this show in prime time channel. Its good for her. Unnecessarily putting this whole thing that she is being forced on to her just to prove Sidnaaz true.😑

If tomorrow Sana goes to dates with prospective candidates, flirts with them , dances with them  or even get slightly intimate with some one she likes then also will people keep saying she is being forced. Its her show. She can do it as she likes without being judged by Sidnaaz fans that she is some damsel in distress who is being forced.

Edited by Sabhayata - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

plus sana said it many times that she does not listen to anyone she does whatever she wants to do she had never listened to her family before more ever what ever she does no the national tv then her family gets proud of her and the whole punjab as well .we all know she is very smart must be playing a game with the channel.

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maybe, all Sana wants is to renegotiate for more money, like Salman πŸ˜†

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lets agree to disagree bro. Chal ab Argument end kar... Jhappi pa.πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm toh happy that my Punjaban has become a Star. πŸŒŸβ­πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ°

πŸ˜†

Chalo jhappis are good for health πŸ€—πŸ˜†