Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She should either charge a bomb or not do it or purposely be a sorrowful person so show will tank! Honestly 15 weeks again locked in a house she would be nuts to do this.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Bakwas. Who is this reporter? She has no credibility.  I will again say  , Sana is no child. This is all Sidnaaz fans fantasy that she is being forced. She very well knows what she is doing.

Full bakwas!! I know this reporter. Listened to some of her reviews. She’s a liar and propagandist. Crazy SidNaaz shipper. She’s just spreading lie based on the initial statement of her father when he first heard. But that’s 2 days before finale. Very cleverly she put, “Makers are negotiating”  To play safe. 😆

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Full bakwas!! I know this reporter. Listened to some of her reviews. She’s a liar and propagandist. Crazy SidNaaz shipper. She’s just spreading lie based on the initial statement of her father when he first heard. But that’s 2 days before finale. Very cleverly she put, “Makers are negotiating”  To play safe. 😆

I don't understand the point of these lie's😆.Show is going to start tomorrow.  Sana will start flirting and spending time with these prospective candidates. Family will also get involved at some point. Then also these people will say its all lie's😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/webtelworld/status/1228979778864074752

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I don't understand the point of these lie's😆.Show is going to start tomorrow.  Sana will start flirting and spending time with these prospective candidates. Family will also get involved at some point. Then also these people will say its all lie's😆

She’s banking on the SidNaaz fans since majority of them are not liking the show. They preach an eternal love in SidNaaz 🤣

So she’s keeping the crowd with her by taking a position against the show & at the end I guess she won’t end up marrying anyone in the show, she will take credit of stopping their marriage etc etc the story will continue... She’s milking her popularity, may be she contributed in it too. Then Sana might take up other reality shows and she will approach for PR job, if she can retain her followers/subscribers 😊 She’s doing her business 😊

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Well just to burst your false bubble, if I take reference from Instagram, Asim has 1.5 M followers. Sidharth has 1.8 M and Shehnaaz had 3.1 Million followers. Which is HUGE as compared to Asim so i dont think what you're is right. I disagree. 

It might be promoted to show Sid's good personality traits but definitely it's WAY more popular than Asim alone is. Asim is not more popular than Siddarth. No way that can happen LOL.

Asim has earned 1.5 in the one Bigg Boss show he did. Shehnaaz has been in this business for years now— Shukla even longer. 

Shukla and Shehnaaz both have done other work in the past.... So if you compare that time against followers — let’s see where Asim lands in a couple of years and after he’s done some more work 

If all of Shehnaaz’s insta followers voted for her she’d not be out in 3rd place but would have won the show. Followers don’t always mean much. 

I like Shehnaaz but I also feel her personality is best suited for a show like Bigg Boss. Let’s see how she does where there’s no Salman Khan to always enable and protect her or a biased Bigg Boss. 

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Kisiko bhi maara ho. Her father doesn't know the basic of how the show works. BB gave Sana a platform so that she can clear her image and create her own place.

But people who were paid 2 crore have worked much more to reach dt level dt the channel hires dem by paying dt much. They hv worked harder before to get dt money. Simple. 

Exactly, I'm really shocked by his father's behaviour. And now rumours are coming that she don't want to do the show.

Her family and fans should support her in whatever she is doing. She is not a kid. 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Well just to burst your false bubble, if I take reference from Instagram, Asim has 1.5 M followers. Sidharth has 1.8 M and Shehnaaz had 3.1 Million followers. Which is HUGE as compared to Asim so i dont think what you're is right. I disagree. 

It might be promoted to show Sid's good personality traits but definitely it's WAY more popular than Asim alone is. Asim is not more popular than Siddarth. No way that can happen LOL.

+1 

LOL