Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 9th Feb 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

DEfinitely rigging it to favor their fixed damaad, nothing else

They have understood that Asim was giving a tough challenge to their damaad so making every effort to make sure Asim loses

I think they will even discard him to have Sana in top 2 

Asim ka naya song dkha?? 

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: garima22

Asim ka naya song dkha?? 

Konsa?? of his journey ? Someone made a vid that u posted?

Edited by Columbus_Crew - 4 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Queen Arti is ormax top 5 again ๐Ÿฅณ

Rubyreadyhui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Well said!  

Rubyreadyhui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5151545

Asim song by Rocha Killa๐ŸฅณHve a look guys..Waiting for neutrals feedbck:-) Asim Fans ko to bht psnd aa rha ab neutrals k reaction dkhne hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh wow ๐Ÿคฉ!  Thanks for posting ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

DEfinitely rigging it to favor their fixed damaad, nothing else

They have understood that Asim was giving a tough challenge to their damaad so making every effort to make sure Asim loses

I think they will even discard him to have Sana in top 2 

Yup, the zariwala fiasco, all the fake ex-gf, and now selective non bashing all to bring down Asim and make it seem he is equal to Shukla. As if!!!!

Letโ€™s get it straight, ex winners,BB  finalists, many celebs including John Cena are in his favor, and people in shuklaโ€™s favor are are ex contestants who couldnโ€™t make it to the finals, one winner who is accused of betting and several celebs who havenโ€™t been on the show. 

after so many twists and turns to give Shukla the upper hand, yet Asim has so many credible people supporting him, soch Lo, what the channel/producers have to do to bring down asim. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Salman makes the WKW about Shehnaz.. and to be honest, the fair person inside me really dislikes this. Even though I like the interactions with Shehnaz now.

There are other contestants in the house and itโ€™s really unfair how he only boosts her up and either ignores or demoralises others. BB is obviously there for damaad ji so I donโ€™t feel sorry for him. 

(Unless Salman does address everyone but itโ€™s edited out, who knows? Lol but gotta say, I doubt it.)

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Vindu dara Singh Lol

Has this man no life?

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am sure BB creatives must be in a fix what to do ahead.๐Ÿ˜† Asim is garnering immense support from all over. To push Shukla after all this looks so laugh worthy to me. 

Anyway Shukla doesn't have it in him to win on a fair basis. He only deserves this zabardasti ka khairati win after so much efforts by the channel. Bandhe ne kiya hi kya hai..other than insulting , violence, abusing and mocking others. Let sana and asim enjoy the new found fame and success and achieve higher glory. Hope they stay grounded post BB.๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Columbus_Crew - 4 years ago