Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 9th Feb 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5151545

Asim song by Rocha Killa🥳Hve a look guys..Waiting for neutrals feedbck:-) Asim Fans ko to bht psnd aa rha ab neutrals k reaction dkhne hai 😃

Edited by garima22 - 4 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Live voting as per bbtak 😆

In Finale?

🤣🤣🤣

Lagta hai Manisha darr gayi ke poore season ki mehnat waste na ho jaye kahin kisi aur ko zyada votes aa gaye to, isliye paid audieuko bitha kar Live Voting

#AaaThoooo

#BoycottingFinale

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

In Finale?

🤣🤣🤣

Lagta hai Manisha darr gayi ke poore season ki mehnat waste na ho jaye kahin kisi aur ko zyada votes aa gaye to, isliye paid audieuko bitha kar Live Voting

#AaaThoooo

#BoycottingFinale

Voot pe hogi shayad live voting 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We have to ask the pertinent questions- If that was the case, why didn’t she say something IN the house? Why in all her fights with Asim she never brought up this issue? If it made her uncomfortable, then why did she hug him after Parag came by to deliver the news about Himanshi? 

maybe she Interpreted something asim said and did as ‘hitting on her’. MAYBE. But, we haven’t heard any mention of this, ever( and I think it’s fair to have that expectation for her since From what we have seen, she always speaks up, she herself says, I will stand by what’s right. My self respect etc.) Rather we have also heard the opposite that she is a cougar from Paras ( which many people have supported her against Paras) . Also, if this made her uncomfortable, and she wanted to stay away, why did she then go back to hug him. We could see, she was always the one to instigate any convo with him, etc. 

we have observed that shefali/ asim relationship soured and people just found her annoying, trying to get a raise outta him, but I don’t think people have commented that she has the hots for him, neither can we say the same about Asim( he legit would say, I don’t want to even talk to her)

I want to hear from Asim, what he has to say about this, because it’s a serious allegation, and in the climate of MeToo movement can have serious repercussions on his career. 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: raam786

ye vote-shote sab mann ka vaham hai😔

shayad 10 bje se aayga aaj.

Satyevachan !

Thanks raam and @ tinker

CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Asim was hitting on married woman Shefali Zariwala and the married woman was doing Bhajan locked in a bathroom with Siddharth Shukla 🤪

Aur wo jab as a connection return karne ke baad couch pe she was everywhere over Shukla, wo shayad Shukla ki Pooja kar rahi thi ye married woman🤔

Aur shayad mera TV kharab tha because it was showing her running after him doing Aasssimmm Aassimmm in all that seductive tone🤢

She is those kinda women who would take advantage of being a girl and accuse any guy of misbehaving with her who says No to them.....speaks enough about her character 👎🏼

Edited by -EvilDesires- - 4 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Voot pe hogi shayad live voting 

I know it has happened in some previous seasons too but this season I don’t trust this channel and makers, who monitors such voting on Voot, why not have proper voting that can be audited 🤔

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DEfinitely rigging it to favor their fixed damaad, nothing else

They have understood that Asim was giving a tough challenge to their damaad so making every effort to make sure Asim loses

I think they will even discard him to have Sana in top 2