Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 9th Feb 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishasim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

Vindu dara Singh Lol

ye shukla ka ping pong hee toh hai aur shukla is ka ting tong ☺️ ab bs yahi karna hai dono ne BB ke baad 😆

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aishasim

ye shukla ka ping pong hee toh hai aur shukla is ka ting tong ☺️ ab bs yahi karna hai dono ne BB ke baad 😆

kammo and sambho karenge ding dong😆

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishasim

Yeh kya hai ping pong🤣

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i don't think it is but i also don't think he's supporting asim because he watches bb lol. i remember watching a clip of his where he explains that he likes random pictures on his ig without any context or captions for them because he wants people to get the feel of looking at an art gallery 😆 he probably picks out whatever the trends are on social media or whatever catches his eye and posts it on there (i'm making this assumption based on the fact that a lot of his posts do show whatever was popular on social media at the time, like baby yoda/the mandalorian memes and one particular cat meme that was famous recently, so on and so forth. the first picture of asim was posted when his fans did the 15+ million trend on twitter so i'm sure he probably came across it somewhere then. plus, the first pic got a loooot of likes (way more than his posts usually get), hence the second pic, i'm assuming. regardless, it's still a big deal :)

John Cena posts the images without explanation for interpretation. That's written on his insta

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla jaisa hero hone se accha Rash jaisa paapi hona tbh 😆

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

John Cena posts the images without explanation for interpretation. That's written on his insta

i know. isn't that what i said? i just explained what he said in his video and it was basically the same thing.

Sakina3 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shukla’s absolutely disastrous explanation for why he saved Paras. Does this ‘logical’ dhakkan duffer understand what he says himself? 

LOL he exposed himself so badly. 😂 He couldn’t prioritise between Arti and Shehnaz? ROFL aur bolo sidnaz. Sid doesn’t prioritise Naz. 🤣🤣

And Salman was implying that he’s bewakoof cos he’s upset two people when he could’ve upset just the one. But stupid Shukla didn’t get it. 😂😂

And udhar Paras is saying he didn’t expect it and doesn’t want payback. LOL loved Paras for that. 😂

Shukla the loser. Shot himself in the foot due to his stupidness, and he couldn’t handle it when people raised justified questions. 😂

Arti, finally bajaoed him like she should’ve done long ago. What, she can’t question his logic of payback without him barking at her? Moron. Looks like Arti got that josh in her because she thinks she’s leaving, and if not it’s only a few days. Maybe other times she stopped herself blasting him because living with him and his constant taunts after going against him, is very difficult. So she chose the easy, gutless way all this time. 

Edited by Sakina3 - 4 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shehaaz or Aarti fans are going to enjoy even after BB 😆

https://twitter.com/colorstv/status/1226896971140493312?s=21