Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JuniorAssistant

beautiful piece of work. how i wish it was actually played out in the show. i always wanted to see a guilty rohit. he has caused sona a lot of pain and the guilt should not go away so easily. so i loved how you howed his guilt and inner turmoil. your writing is as always amazing. but your ideas and the dialogues you come up with is what really catches my attention.  please please write more!!! 

Awwwwhhh ☺️Thank you soooo much priyanshi! 🤗you're the sweetest

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

The makers should read this. This piece of writing is enough for them to open their eyes and see what the whole fandom wants. It's not that complicated. Awesome just awesome 💛🧡👍

My heart just melted...Idhar ajao, let me hug you 🤗Love you meri jaan!

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

mera OS agayaa!!!🥳

do me favor, send this to sickand ...maybe then he will understand what the fandom actually wants. 

it was so beautifl. i loved both rohit and sona's point of view on each other. i loved rohit's anguish and guilt and the way sonakhi could see through him without him even saying a word and trying his best to cover up.

but more than anything i loved how rohit snapped and told her this:

" I know you're saying this for my betterment. But please try to understand. Just like how I can’t tone down my temper in a span of a day, I can't be all normal to a person who had tried to snatch away one of the major reasons of my existence, that too by falsely accusing you of something you are far away from. I don't know if you have realized yet, but you're the only reason left after the truth was revealed that I look forward to seeing a new morning with, after every night. You have become the only reason I breathe without feeling repulsed about myself. And when I can't tolerate if anyone points a mere finger at you, how can you expect me to forgive the person who has crossed all her limits to walk you through hell?"

more power to you mushfika for coming up with this OS!!!🤗

Thank you sooooo much my love!! always a pleasure to read your comments on my stories.🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

waiting for it for a long time too lekin hamare writer sahiba likes to torture us 

Sorry guys😒

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Loved this so much. Beautifully written 🤗🤗

Thank you so much, doll!! 🤗😳

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhi01

As always, you lived up to my expectation and how! beautifully written. i wish the writers also handled their marriage with the same kind of sensitivity and depth. I wish you added a bit more ronakshi romance to the story. i was craving that big time since it's far fetched in the show. please do write more, always wait for your stories eagerly 

Yeah at first iw as gonna add romantic scenes but then i decided to focus on Rohit's guilt more and that took up all my energy and i didn't have it in me to divert reader's attention to their romance rather than the issue in hand. Sorry!

But so happy you liked it though Anokhi, thank you so much!😳

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Loved this so much. Beautifully written 🤗🤗

Thanks a ton my love, you're the kindest!smiley31

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Awww So sweet, thank you so much! My pleasure to be able to write something that y'all enjoy.. thank you for commenting🤗

and Oh god, I have written only half of that story. I can't get myself to finish it, idk why i'm not getting the same motivation i did when i wrote the first part. I'm sorry :(  

it's ok👍🏼....but Keep going wid ur  good job🤗

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Muahfika this was amazing 👏

just amazingly amazing 

Rohit's turmoil, his thoughts, his dilemma everything was penned down perfectly 

and it felt so good that Sona was beside him in all these and she was the one calming down his nerves ☺️

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Muahfika this was amazing 👏

just amazingly amazing 

Rohit's turmoil, his thoughts, his dilemma everything was penned down perfectly 

and it felt so good that Sona was beside him in all these and she was the one calming down his nerves ☺️

me after reading your comment:

cat hug GIF

Thank you my love😳