Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 23 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanayass

i have done it on bikes too!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ my father has something for bikes but he dosen't allow me to ride one right now...he had convinced me that bikes r unsafe compared to cars specially on delhi ke roads...so no bikesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ my mum never did it with me...it was a big no from her side! She was like u r a big distraction..bettet be away when i drive!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My mom too hasn't done this stuff with me... It was more like dad not handing over me to her when she drives.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

My dad is in for bikes anytime.... He rather tells me bikes are the beshttt... Nd he loves taking me on rides even now.. In fact aaj subah 5 am we both went on a ride.. πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€β€ nd I tell you it was amazingggggggg... It was like he nd me reliving oldest of memories... Bohat dino baad I spent that kind of time with my dad.... It had been real longgg... Nd I just loveedddd it....  β€πŸ’•πŸ’•

Same.. My dad doesn't allow me to ride bikes... He is like no.. That's coz of my height though... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ 

Little-things thumbnail

wahi to!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ek baat bata has this ever happened with u?? That passed a gift u recieved to someone? And it accidently went to the same person who gifted that to u??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I never passed gifts.... Mom nd dad hate passing on gifts... But yeah it happened with dad.. As to like he gifted one of his colleagues with a watch.. Nd he didn't like it.... So it so happened that on my dad's birthday that person gifted the same gift to my dad.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

These are such embarrassing moments.. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Uss insaan ki shakal dekhne laayak thi... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Alu @Shans Chal thread khatam kardi humneπŸ₯³

Little-things thumbnail

On to the new thread guysss... πŸ€£

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

My mom too hasn't done this stuff with me... It was more like dad not handing over me to her when she drives.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

My dad is in for bikes anytime.... He rather tells me bikes are the beshttt... Nd he loves taking me on rides even now.. In fact aaj subah 5 am we both went on a ride.. πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€β€ nd I tell you it was amazingggggggg... It was like he nd me reliving oldest of memories... Bohat dino baad I spent that kind of time with my dad.... It had been real longgg... Nd I just loveedddd it....  β€πŸ’•πŸ’•

Same.. My dad doesn't allow me to ride bikes... He is like no.. That's coz of my height though... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ 

even my dad is in for bikes when he is the one on front or i  am allowed when i am with him! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ not otherwise!! Almost every weekend me and papa go for a ride, mostly raat ko like past 11 or smthg...immer circle  cp pkus india gate side wala outer circle of cp or something...that place is a treat raat main!!!!😍 

I have a good height fir bhi i am not allowed!!!πŸ™„ he is like u have a driver under ur hand y do u have to go alone that too on a bike???πŸ™„πŸ™„ this is actually the only restriction i have faced ao far from my parents..so main jyada kuch nahi bolti!😢😢😢

Little-things thumbnail

New thread nimoo πŸ˜†

Lekin don't post this there as a start.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Last comment karte huye vidaa lu iss thread se. WTF did I just see 😠😑

Little-things thumbnail

even my dad is in for bikes when he is the one on front or i  am allowed when i am with him! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ not otherwise!! Almost every weekend me and papa go for a ride, mostly raat ko like past 11 or smthg...immer circle  cp pkus india gate side wala outer circle of cp or something...that place is a treat raat main!!!!😍 

I have a good height fir bhi i am not allowed!!!πŸ™„ he is like u have a driver under ur hand y do u have to go alone that too on a bike???πŸ™„πŸ™„ this is actually the only restriction i have faced ao far from my parents..so main jyada kuch nahi bolti!😢😢😢

India gate during night is πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€β€β€β€β€  I just love that thing at night.... 😍

Busy lives of dad nd me doesn't let us spend more time.... But today we both had one of our best timesss... We went on a real longgg ride... Nd he took me to a place to see the sunrise... Ohhh I can't tell you the feels of it... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€β€  even I lovee night rides... Lekin I m busy most nights soo he doesn't disturb me... I wish he did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Today he made sure that he spends time with me.... ❀ nd we had the mossttt amazing one... β€οΈ

Sameee... The only restriction... So even I don't mind... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Image result for closed