Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
hearing this is making me happy...tujhe to kitna achha laga hoga i can imagine..😍😍❤Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
India gate during night is 😍😍😍😍💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤ I just love that thing at night.... 😍
Busy lives of dad nd me doesn't let us spend more time.... But today we both had one of our best timesss... We went on a real longgg ride... Nd he took me to a place to see the sunrise... Ohhh I can't tell you the feels of it... 💕💕💕❤❤❤ even I lovee night rides... Lekin I m busy most nights soo he doesn't disturb me... I wish he did 😂😂 Today he made sure that he spends time with me.... ❤ nd we had the mossttt amazing one... ❤️
Sameee... The only restriction... So even I don't mind... 😂😂😂😂