Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 23 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Avoiding the pain doesn't solve the problem .....  So I don't want to avoid it anymore.... I have trying to keep myself calm with each passing hour cmg closer to tmr.. But I just can't stop feeling anxious,nervous nd also feel the heaviness in my heart.. I can't!!! I can't help but think how broken sona is going to be.. When Rohit tells her that he has read the paper.. Where as he hasn't... She is going to close all the doors.. Her character is questioned.. No one can stand this (future I know Rohit would get her back.. He would definitely) but I am talking of is tmr... No girl deserves that tag... Especially a girl like Sona... Nd that thing that he can't back out saying he didn't read that.. Coz he veryyy impulsively said he read it ..... This itself has broken her beyond repair... Everything would come like a roll to her... Every little thing which he said before this.. That 1200epi celebration night, accusing her of her innocence.. Everything would just playyy out to her...... 

Rohit has brought themselves a pain from which there seems to be a real real real difficult way outt... A real difficult way... 

Yess I know the future holds good things for them... But what I am speaking of is tmr... Is upcoming week.. Howww... Are we going to watch them part away like that...... They didn't deserve it... 

Nd the fact that he will definitely agree to whatever is written on the paper even after she reads it out to him.. Is breaking me more😭😭😭... He will act indifferent... He will be stoic about it.... Nd I can't be angry on him.. Coz I know his situation .... He will be broken.. Nd so would she.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Let me just cry my heart out... Coz I can no longer ignore this... I can't!! πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Omgggggg.... Chooooo cuteeeee.... Chooo chooo chooooo chhhhooo cuteeee... πŸ˜³

Karannnnnn... I can't stop falling in love with you!!! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β˜ΊοΈ

Plzzzzz stop beinggg soooo cuteee... Nd hott.. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Rohit ko bhi sikha dete drivingπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚... Or is it that Rohit is waiting Sona to teach him driving smthg like this.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ps : hiii shanuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

hollaaaa!!!!! πŸ€—

U know my father, uncles and my father's friends used to do exactly the same with me when i was a toddler! I remember this soo well!!! Ahhh...those memories!!😍😍🀧🀧

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

Show me something cuter than this that happened tdy...if u can!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

https://t.co/a1h8k2Yagl https://twitter.com/Subhi_KVGian/status/1226474090040418304?s=20

Awwwwwwww 😘😘😘😘😘😘  I want both the drivers πŸ™ˆβ€οΈπŸ˜˜ Soo cute they are. When will Rohit learn driving??πŸ™ˆ

Little-things thumbnail

hollaaaa!!!!! πŸ€—

U know my father, uncles and my father's friends used to do exactly the same with me when i was a toddler! I remember this soo well!!! Ahhh...those memories!!😍😍🀧🀧

πŸ€—

My dad, mamus used to do it with me sitting on a bike... Thats one of the reason I love bikesss... πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  yesshhh these are pureee golden memories... πŸ˜β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’• 

Shanayass thumbnail

Sippys r actually true to their words...u remember they welcomed sona in a unique style with that video..and even warned herπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

That video said "rishto ke bhi roop badaltr hain...naaye naaye saache main dhalte hain.." And now look....πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just trying to lighten the atmosphere because kal to shayad rona hi hain...not tdy pls!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

Awwwwwwww 😘😘😘😘😘😘  I want both the drivers πŸ™ˆβ€οΈπŸ˜˜ Soo cute they are. When will Rohit learn driving??πŸ™ˆ

Haina... Bohatttt cuteee hai yeh... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

When Sona teaches him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Shanayass thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

sona will teach him!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—β€

Shanayass thumbnail

πŸ€—

My dad, mamus used to do it with me sitting on a bike... Thats one of the reason I love bikesss... πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  yesshhh these are pureee golden memories... πŸ˜β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’• 

i have done it on bikes too!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ my father has something for bikes but he dosen't allow me to ride one right now...he had convinced me that bikes r unsafe compared to cars specially on delhi ke roads...so no bikesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ my mum never did it with me...it was a big no from her side! She was like u r a big distraction..bettet be away when i drive!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Shanayass - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail

Sippys r actually true to their words...u remember they welcomed sona in a unique style with that video..and even warned herπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

That video said "rishto ke bhi roop badaltr hain...naaye naaye saache main dhalte hain.." And now look....πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just trying to lighten the atmosphere because kal to shayad rona hi hain...not tdy pls!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Trueeee... Soo true.. πŸ˜†

Rishton ke roop badal hi gaye...  Toh ab Sona ke naye Rang ke liye bhi tayyar ho jaana hai... 😎😎

Yeah.. I already cried thoda.. But but I m fine now... I have got this kvg ka pic in front of me.. πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€

Shanayass thumbnail

Trueeee... Soo true.. πŸ˜†

Rishton ke roop badal hi gaye...  Toh ab Sona ke naye Rang ke liye bhi tayyar ho jaana hai... 😎😎

Yeah.. I already cried thoda.. But but I m fine now... I have got this kvg ka pic in front of me.. πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€

wahi to!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ek baat bata has this ever happened with u?? That passed a gift u recieved to someone? And it accidently went to the same person who gifted that to u??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚