Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah guys please comment here.   We need to show Show anilnagpal that there are people  who love pranbir. Please please comment😊

I can't stop laughing at comments. ðŸ¤£ Some people fail to use the logic of looking at the episode content to decide what/ whom gets credit for trp's. That entire week was solely pranbir centric, yet somehow people in comments are in denial mode. ðŸ˜† 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Todays episode highlights:

Prachi and Ranbir go to the shopping mall to catch culprit

Sahana and Saritaji also come to the mall

Pallavi is not angry at Prachi🥳🥳

Maya again asks Rhea to buy diamond necklace for her🤣

Prachi and Ranbir is stuck in mall and Saritaji comes. Ranbir is afraid of Saritaji🤣. The scene is so funny.

Ranbir sees Rhea and reveals their plan to Rhea😡

Ranbir and Prachi sees Maya and Rhea talking but Maya talks like she hates Rhea and Pranbir assumes Rhea might have scolded her😡

Saritaji thinks Prachi is already in love and  will confess it by 10 days

Will ignore rhea, and seriously pranbir trusting rhea is annoying. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

I can't stop laughing at comments. ðŸ¤£ Some people fail to use the logic of looking at the episode content to decide what/ whom gets credit for trp's. That entire week was solely pranbir centric, yet somehow people in comments are in denial mode. ðŸ˜† 

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

mala06 thumbnail

Will ignore rhea, and seriously pranbir trusting rhea is annoying. 

I think its because they don't know the Reason why she is doing. They know she dislikes Prachi but don't think she will do something to Ranbir. but I think she will get caught at one point as the girl in shopping mall pointed Maya came with Rhea.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Weekly content gets monitored by channel for them to decide what works and what doesn't so irrespective of who tries to take credit, zee know by looking at their content for the week that got those ratings. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I think its because they don't know the Reason why she is doing. They know she dislikes Prachi but don't think she will do something to Ranbir. but I think she will get caught at one point as the girl in shopping mall pointed Maya came with Rhea.

Only vamps manage to get away with getting everyone's trust easily. 

mala06 thumbnail

Only vamps manage to get away with getting everyone's trust easily. 

Yup but she is making Pranbir closer. First Ranbir now it seems Prachi will fall in love because of her🤣🤣. She will not rest until she makes both of them fall in love🤣🤣 and she always has constant worry in her face which I love😆 Atleast I am happy we get supportive Kohlis back🥳🥳

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Weekly content gets monitored by channel for them to decide what works and what doesn't so irrespective of who tries to take credit, zee know by looking at their content for the week that got those ratings. 

Yup but why is Zee ranking is 5th in channel l while two of its show is in top 5🤔?