Posted: 4 years ago

WOW🥳

Brilliant👍🏼

No words to says a big big Thank You🤗

👏 

maneetmayur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update. I could actually imagine the scene going on. Very well written. 

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Another brilliant update from you! I enjoyed it thoroughly. ❤️ 🤗

I'm glad that Abir tried to explain things to her. But I get where Mishti is coming from. Her being pissed off is natural and he should have given her the space she needed. He shouldn't have physically forced her to listen to him. He already messed up big time by what he did on the stage. Now the ball is in Mishti's court. She should get to decide when she want to listen to him or whether she even want to listen or not. The decision is upon her and he should respect that. Or at least let her calm down and be in a state of mind to listen to him.

Mishti's concerns are genuine. Especially after she heard the snide remarks of the nosy Aunties. No one would question Abir. He would go scot-free. The questions and judgments will always be reserved for the girl. She will be judged and her character dissected. And then the entire blame will be put upon her head. 

Her last statement made me wonder if she was blamed for her parents' and Aunt's death too. Did people consider her a bad omen or something? That's even more horrible. 

At least Abir realized that he should be more patient while dealing with the mess he created. Thank God! Hopefully he will think before he act now.  

The update was awesome and to the point. I don't understand why you were hesitant about my reaction to the chapter. 😆 Now I'm eager to read the next. Waiting...❤️

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Oh! Trust me you are good. And that reminds me, have you written something on this forum too? I will have to check that. 

Oh trust me, I have got similar thoughts about Love at first sight. I could have understood if they said, 'Lust at first sight' but 'Love?' Nah! Thanks. That's beyond my capability to understand. 

Let's see how you react to the next chapter. Well, I agree, no matter what kiss, he crossed the line. Let's see if he understands the blunder that he has made. 

If he didn't keep his common sense intact, I might have to search for another lead for Mishti. Oh, I was reminded of another story of mine which was basically about two best friends in love and the whole story is about the journey from realization to confession of love. 

I just hope you don't throw something rotten my way when you read the next chapter, that's all. 

I am glad you are enjoying it. Pays off whatever time I have spent writing this. 🤗❤️

Thank you Shenz. Yeah, I'm writing a story on the current track and also converted one of my AvNeil FFs (AU) which I left half way, into a MishBir FF. 😆 I can provide you the links if you're interested in reading them.

That's right. 'Lust at first sight' is the right phrase. Anything other than that is pure exaggeration.

I read the chapter and I'm quite impressed with it. I don't know why you felt I wouldn't like it. 😆

@Bold: Hey! Which one is that? On which couple? I would like to read it. 

Your works are always worth my time. Its my pleasure to read them. 🤗❤️

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: screen22

WOW🥳

Brilliant👍🏼

No words to says a big big Thank You🤗

👏 

Thank you! You are most welcome. I hope it was helpful though.

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneetmayur

Amazing update. I could actually imagine the scene going on. Very well written. 

Thank you so much. I am glad it could create some effect. Hope the next one lives upto the mark too. 

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

All the angst! I loved it as per usual. Mishti was on point with all that she said, no one is going to ask him for any explanation. It’s always the girl that gets questioned. On the other hand, Abir is not here to explain to any of the wandering eyes. He’s here to explain everything to Mishti because he’s genuinely attracted and wants a second chance. I was imagining everything vividly in my head and that’s the best part and that’s when you know you’re reading a good piece. When all the written scenes are rushing through your head. Thank you for blessing us with this story and these characters 

Stay safe and take care 🤗

Firstly, thank you so much! It's good to know that thought was well delivered. Absolutely, no one is going to think about the probability of something fishy with Abir's behaviour but they surely would point out their fingers at Mishti. Though, there's more to her thoughts which would be slowly unveiled with the upcoming chapters. 

With Abir, it's absolutely true that wouldn't be concerned about the world. His explanation was for Mishti and will remain that way. 

I am glad you loved it. Thank you for taking out your time and giving this story a shot. Means a lot to me. 😘

You too, take care 🤗

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Another brilliant update from you! I enjoyed it thoroughly. ❤️ 🤗

I'm glad that Abir tried to explain things to her. But I get where Mishti is coming from. Her being pissed off is natural and he should have given her the space she needed. He shouldn't have physically forced her to listen to him. He already messed up big time by what he did on the stage. Now the ball is in Mishti's court. She should get to decide when she want to listen to him or whether she even want to listen or not. The decision is upon her and he should respect that. Or at least let her calm down and be in a state of mind to listen to him.

Mishti's concerns are genuine. Especially after she heard the snide remarks of the nosy Aunties. No one would question Abir. He would go scot-free. The questions and judgments will always be reserved for the girl. She will be judged and her character dissected. And then the entire blame will be put upon her head. 

Her last statement made me wonder if she was blamed for her parents' and Aunt's death too. Did people consider her a bad omen or something? That's even more horrible. 

At least Abir realized that he should be more patient while dealing with the mess he created. Thank God! Hopefully he will think before he act now.  

The update was awesome and to the point. I don't understand why you were hesitant about my reaction to the chapter. 😆 Now I'm eager to read the next. Waiting...❤️

Hey, Ashi! 🤗

I am glad you found this worth enough. 

I get your point. Abir was a little too stubborn given the situation he brought upon himself. But then, Mishti's response or the lack of one should make him understand that. If not, a few more blows maybe. 😂

Mishti's thoughts are expressed more in detail in the latest chapter. Well, there are people in the society who surely have too much of idle time to look into others matter and pass on their opinions, even if not asked for. She has been subjected to it for quite some time now. 

Thank you so much! It pays off to know it was well received. ❤ I am always hesitant and doubtful with my work because I feel it could get so much better. And at times, I even write the most childish and immature ones. 🙈

And you don't have to wait for it much longer. 😁 Thanks again! 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Thank you Shenz. Yeah, I'm writing a story on the current track and also converted one of my AvNeil FFs (AU) which I left half way, into a MishBir FF. 😆 I can provide you the links if you're interested in reading them.

That's right. 'Lust at first sight' is the right phrase. Anything other than that is pure exaggeration.

I read the chapter and I'm quite impressed with it. I don't know why you felt I wouldn't like it. 😆

@Bold: Hey! Which one is that? On which couple? I would like to read it. 

Your works are always worth my time. Its my pleasure to read them. 🤗❤️

Great! I would love to read them. Seems like I will have to visit the main forum. It's been a while since I last visited the forum. Not a problem. I will check it out. In case, if I still need help with the links, I will trouble you with a request via PM. 😛

As I said, that's just the way I am. Hesitant most of the time. Because I believe it can be much better. It's only after I see reviews do I loosen up a bit. 

Reply to @Bold - It's a couple from MTv youth show, 'Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan', that is Manik and Nandini (MaNan). In case, you are still interested to read it. Let me know and I will provide the link to you. It's available on both IF and wattpad. So you can choose your pick. Heads up, it might be a little childish and immature because I had written that one more than a year or so back. 

That means a lot to me. 🤗 Thanks again ❤