MishBir: Entwined Eternally|Ch17: Pg22 - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

What ever you wrote before you began the story "writing music n dance sequence is not my forte" is BS! You have created magic here... perfect selection of song and the description of MishBirs dance was sensational. So give yourself some credit pls.....

I'm super excited to read what will happen next ...OMG it's too good.

Originally posted by sandhiya_1195

Hey !!Nicely written &  Enjoying your story :))

Thank you! I hope you will enjoy the upcoming ones as well. 😊

Originally posted by Shaheer_fan

Awesome β™₯️β™₯️

Thank you! I am glad you liked it. 

Originally posted by screen22

Two souls dancing as one is the feeling I received from reading this chapter, my Hindi is not very good.

please help them to understand each other.

πŸ₯³

Thank you! It means a lot to me to know that you enjoyed the chapter. Yeah! That was what I was looking for. To make the two look more connected even with the whole challenge and face off. 

You got the essence right. If you still want the translated lyrics of the songs used, let me know and I will get the translated ones as well. :)

Thanks once again. 

Originally posted by Nikki_love

What ever you wrote before you began the story "writing music n dance sequence is not my forte" is BS! You have created magic here... perfect selection of song and the description of MishBirs dance was sensational. So give yourself some credit pls.....

I'm super excited to read what will happen next ...OMG it's too good.

Oops! Alright! But I still think there are authors who can get the moves incorporated and make it feel so flawless. Anyways, better not state that anymore. 

The next chapter is going to be a bit uncalled and surprising though the length might leave annoyed. It's going to be a tad bit short. πŸ™ˆ

Anyways, thank you so much. I am glad you like the story so far. 😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

You are so kind to translate in English,  to get the grasp of the whole story you need to understand what you are reading.  Only if you have the time

Thank you againπŸ€—

Abir is totally smitten. I am really excited about their 'talk' after this. I bet she's gonna give him a slap along with some sharp words lol. He kinda deserves it, to be honest. I really liked how you explained his POV and what's going on in his head, it really helps understand the character and their actions better. I can't wait to read Mishti's POV.  Thank you for updating so early! I got so gitty when I saw you updated Chap 8. You really have your way with words, loved reading this πŸ‘

Have a good one. Take care πŸ˜Š

You know you are write...even if this is a short write up ..it's perfectly written. Abir's POV is exciting...so there is πŸ”₯! Super excited to read their convos....and it was nice to see he waited and gathered his thoughts before doing anything....

Hey Shenz..πŸ€—

I don't know whether you remember me, but we met in Naamkarann forum. It's good to see you here.

The story is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you have glided through the entire story. I like the fact that they didn't fall in love instantly at the first meeting itself. I don't think it's possible for anyone to fall in love like that. Yeah, you can definitely be attracted to a person, but not fall for them. So I like your realistic approach. ❀️

Abir and Mishti both are practical, head-strong individuals. They have their characters and thought process intact. That's admirable! Also Abir started to see her differently from other girls only after getting to know her better. I love that. You have given both the characters a perfect character arc. 

I can see what Sameer and Nisha are trying to do here. πŸ˜† It's working too. At least for Abir, it is. He actually kissed her?! I didn't expect that. But I'm glad that he realized he's attracted towards her. Thank you that he didn't directly jump into the conclusion that he is in love with her. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† He is passing through all the stages of falling in love. I would like to know more about Mishti's point of view too.

Can't wait to see where it goes from this point. Do update soon dear. Waiting eagerly...   

Love,

Ashi. ❀️