News: Love Confession coming!

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

frds I have got a big news confirmed

finally love confession of karan and preeta gone to come.

What I feel is either cvs going to seperate them by big shock or either by sacrifice track and trio.

because I dont feel which all thinks and say as kundalibhagya are the one,because kundalibhagya is something which noone knows whats written in their destiny.

If rishabh love preeta ,which is so clear that he is hiding it,then he never gonna to tell her ever to anyone else or preeta as she name sake mrd to his brother only so either their will be sacrifice track or some big shock btw karan preeta to seperate them 

what u guys think..pls share ur views.

story is finally progressing with all getting screenspace daily and finally confession

also in ekta world ,couples of high trp shows rarely confess or realise before their real mrg so I highly doubt ekta has preeran in her mind or not..

also they r on way to break sherlin rishabh mrg anytime as its not a mrg truly in any case.

Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

As much as I want Karan to confess loud and clear and want preeta to say point blank no to him on his face, I know for sure this is not going to happen. 

Confession will be from preeta's side first and I won't say I am 100% sure but I am atleast 80 on this. 

As far as separation is concerned, Karan and preeta are bound to get separated and this I am sure everyone in India is prepared for 😂 

Rather, waiting. 😆

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

either u tell the source or this news is fake..... without a doubt

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

either u tell the source or this news is fake..... without a doubt

news is not fake.. ishani videos told it 

and valentine day pe must be makers planning for it looks like..

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

Ishani videos is not a reliable source.trust me when I say this. They just make videos on assumptions.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nothing will happen.  After watching any show that Ekta Kapoor is or has ever been associated with there are two unchangeable facts:  the main couple will always stay in love, but separate and the villains will ALWAYS win in the end.  Why?  She can’t do happiness.  Atleast not for her main leads.  You’re wasting your time if you think Karan will ever confess his true feelings or that he’ll ever treat Preeta with love and respect.  He’s going through engagement rituals, when he is already married.  Are you kidding me?  In Ekta’s tv world, marriage and re-marriage are the biggest jokes ever.  No respect at all for what marriage is supposed to mean.

Edited by LoLo - 4 years ago
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ishani videos is not a source. Ishani videos are a bunch of 'tukkebaaz' as my friend likes to call them. And on occassion their 'tukkaz' come out right. Media ain't allowed in the Kundali Bhagya sets. Unless, someone from the junior artist crew blabbers, nothing actual ever comes out.

Funny29 thumbnail

it's really interesting that some fans still want a Rishabh-Preeta pair. 

This will not happen because Karan and Preeta are the opposite of Abhi and Pragya. 

And I also doubt that Nok Jhok's between Rishabh and Preeta will work 😏

or that EK will take the risk and create an ex brother-in-law+ex sister-in-law pair after Karan-Preeta.🙄

Funny29 thumbnail

frds I have got a big news confirmed

finally love confession of karan and preeta gone to come.

What I feel is either cvs going to seperate them by big shock or either by sacrifice track and trio.

because I dont feel which all thinks and say as kundalibhagya are the one,because kundalibhagya is something which noone knows whats written in their destiny.

If rishabh love preeta ,which is so clear that he is hiding it,then he never gonna to tell her ever to anyone else or preeta as she name sake mrd to his brother only so either their will be sacrifice track or some big shock btw karan preeta to seperate them 

what u guys think..pls share ur views.

story is finally progressing with all getting screenspace daily and finally confession

also in ekta world ,couples of high trp shows rarely confess or realise before their real mrg so I highly doubt ekta has preeran in her mind or not..

also they r on way to break sherlin rishabh mrg anytime as its not a mrg truly in any case.

The couple Karan and Preeta separated or together will always exist until the show is over. Because Karan and Preeta are the opposite of Abhi and Pragya. I don't think that Rishabh will marry or romance his brother's ex-wife as long as Karan is alive and living in the same house, the same for Preeta. Rishabh-Preeta will not exist as long as Karan is there.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manya17699

Ishani videos is not a reliable source.trust me when I say this. They just make videos on assumptions.

Some of their stuff do come true, but yeah in general they aren't reliable.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago