Shaurya molest a girl who he claim to love

misspatel0 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

How can someone molest a girl he claim that he love her ??

Just bcoz he is Jealous of Rajveer or i should called obsessed with rajveer. Shaurya is a certified criminal. Rajveer pehle jo karta tha waisa same karna cahye , pure family ke samne proof dikha kar usko bezzat karna cahye. I love that old intolerant rajveer.

He is crossing every limit of being evil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At this point,it is established that he is the antagonist along with nidhi. Shaurya-palki, if it does happen will only occur due to blackmailing or during temporary separation from rajveer at some point.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: misspatel0

How can someone molest a girl he claim that he love her ??

Just bcoz he is Jealous of Rajveer or i should called obsessed with rajveer. Shaurya is a certified criminal. Rajveer pehle jo karta tha waisa same karna cahye , pure family ke samne proof dikha kar usko bezzat karna cahye. I love that old intolerant rajveer.

He is crossing every limit of being evil.

He is worst in criminals - even criminals do NOT do this to their so called love - he did that before too - shaurya touched palki few episodes back - when light was out - still this duxx palki is not understanding / trusting rajveer - a bit - smiley7

and major blooper is shaurya has long hair which is visible behind mask - no one noticed that ??? not even palki ??

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

At this point,it is established that he is the antagonist along with nidhi. Shaurya-palki, if it does happen will only occur due to blackmailing or during temporary separation from rajveer at some point.

The CVs seem to have abandoned the idea for a triangle. No subtlety or moral quandary either. The CVs seem to believe they're making a mythological show rather than a contemporary drama. Our hero is always right. The villain is always black. Forget the flawed Shaurya who had reasons for his bad behaviour. Now he's modeled after Ravan and Rajveer after Ram with Mohit being Hanuman and Palki being Sita and Shanaya being Mandodari.

Blurlaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

The CVs seem to have abandoned the idea for a triangle. No subtlety or moral quandary either. The CVs seem to believe they're making a mythological show rather than a contemporary drama. Our hero is always right. The villain is always black. Forget the flawed Shaurya who had reasons for his bad behaviour. Now he's modeled after Ravan and Rajveer after Ram with Mohit being Hanuman and Palki being Sita and Shanaya being Mandodari.

I'm sorry I don't understand how someone who intentionally causes a bus accident and runs over peoples houses on the footpaths has any reason for his behavior other than he's a horrible person. This is ignoring the multiple times he's kidnapped, tried to murder/frame a person, hell he was literally making his sister feel bad when she took the blame on herself regarding the stolen money, knowing well and truly that he framed Rajveer and took the money. There are many people who have horrible parents and don't end up being horrible people. Preeta's given him how many chances and how much help to turn himself into a better person and yet he's not willing to change or understand or care about anybody but himself.

Anybody who genuinely wants Palki to love him is out of their mind. Even if you ignore the fact that he kidnapped and tried to defame her multiple times after they first met, hes disguised himself as her fiance and has inappropriately touched her without consent multiple times. He's never been portrayed as a good person, he's been extremely selfish and horrible from day 1. He isn't flawed, he's simply a horrible person and has been since day 1.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Shanaya mujhe Rimjim2.0 (shiv Shakthi)...Lag rah hai....Waha physical abuse ko bhi hamare pathi kuch bhi kar sakta type hai ....But once Rajveer 's truth is out I felt Her concentration will turnout to Rajveer....Pehle bhi usse Rajveer pasand dha but middle class issiliye choda dha ...And Balaji ko aajkal behno me ladayi bohoth pasand hai....Waise bhi Palveer marriage us going to be dramatic for sure ....So she may create her own level drama....

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blurlaa

I'm sorry I don't understand how someone who intentionally causes a bus accident and runs over peoples houses on the footpaths has any reason for his behavior other than he's a horrible person. This is ignoring the multiple times he's kidnapped, tried to murder/frame a person, hell he was literally making his sister feel bad when she took the blame on herself regarding the stolen money, knowing well and truly that he framed Rajveer and took the money. There are many people who have horrible parents and don't end up being horrible people. Preeta's given him how many chances and how much help to turn himself into a better person and yet he's not willing to change or understand or care about anybody but himself.

Anybody who genuinely wants Palki to love him is out of their mind. Even if you ignore the fact that he kidnapped and tried to defame her multiple times after they first met, hes disguised himself as her fiance and has inappropriately touched her without consent multiple times. He's never been portrayed as a good person, he's been extremely selfish and horrible from day 1. He isn't flawed, he's simply a horrible person and has been since day 1.

Rajveer is not white character... Infact noone is white in itv ...Everyone had their own defects....Rajveer is blend of Preeta,Karan, Rishab and shrishti ..Until Cvs make him bad he was the best male lead in Zee tv for the time being.......And cvs themselves make Shaurya villain ...Can we do something???Becoz cvs like to destroy brothers,sisters , friends relationship nowadays....

How Shaurya's feeling is felt as love for some people is smiley39...

It is clearly shown that until Rajveer confess his love to palki he is not giving attention to palki... he thought Rajveer likes Shanaya....So uske peeche bhagne laga ...Then he come to know he is wrong Rajveer toh Palki se pyar kartha hai....

Shaurya and his obsession with Rajveer smiley37

Writer will destroy this also like Kkb....

But the curious thing is what is Shanaya 's role in this??? Will she turn negetive or positive???

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is what I've been saying! Shaurya was never written as a sympathetic character because if he truly was, then the writers would've never had him do half the stuff you've mentioned. I've deeply disliked him since the bus incident alone, I was like, he literally tried to kill people for funsies, I don't know how he could ever come back from that. I thought maybe they'd at least show a solid bond between him and Kavya, but after the Raksha Bandhan episode where he was more focused on the fact that Rajveer ruined his shoes than him saving his sister's life that little sliver of hope went down the drain too. 

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Rajveer is not white character... Infact noone is white in itv ...Everyone had their own defects....Rajveer is blend of Preeta,Karan, Rishab and shrishti ..Until Cvs make him bad he was the best male lead in Zee tv for the time being.......And cvs themselves make Shaurya villain ...Can we do something???Becoz cvs like to destroy brothers,sisters , friends relationship nowadays....

How Shaurya's feeling is felt as love for some people is smiley39...

It is clearly shown that until Rajveer confess his love to palki he is not giving attention to palki... he thought Rajveer likes Shanaya....So uske peeche bhagne laga ...Then he come to know he is wrong Rajveer toh Palki se pyar kartha hai....

Shaurya and his obsession with Rajveer smiley37

Writer will destroy this also like Kkb....

But the curious thing is what is Shanaya 's role in this??? Will she turn negetive or positive???

@bold I hope Shanaya stays positive, especially after the most recent episode where even she seemed fed up with Shaurya's antics. I would pay good money to see her dump him just because I don't think it would happen.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shaurya has done many unforgivable things. But he's flawed too. Or was till the Valentine's day drama when the writers made him completely black. On one hand he was ignored by his father while on the other hand spoiled by Nidhi. His antics probably started out as a bid for attention from his father in his teens. Bad behaviour was rewarded with negative attention from Karan. The cycle continued with Shaurya escalating his bad behaviour casually endangering the lives of others. Those idiot Luthras except Rishabh made no attempts to understand him. Occasionally they felt guilty and smothered him with love which he no longer wanted from them.

You can't help feeling sorry for him since he's an underdog. In his own house he's made to feel the outsider while a stranger like Rajveer is treated like Karan's own son immediately.He knows that people around him like Shanaya want him for his money. And he's cynical enough to take advantage of it for his own purposes. His love for Palki took him by surprise. He can't understand her. Yet he's drawn to her and obsessed with her. Anyway his love for her has more drama than boring,sanskari Palveer. That couple comes across as perfect,self-righteous and  staid set-in-a-boring-routine.Until recently Rajveer-Palki-Shaurya was written as a triangle with plenty of girna-pakadna for both the  couples. In that context Shaurya's love for Palki didn't seem wrong. In real life Palki is wise to stay away from Shaurya. But this is a soap and opposites made good drama. The writers just threw away an opportunity to create more nuanced characters.