Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I think both Nishant and BB exposed in front of whole family then mishbir will get married in the  same temple infront of both families.

Sindhulinc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hiii geetha and yes they'll be too late if that happens 😆

Sindhulinc thumbnail

Yeah our couple is very unique ..they are our ajeeb rajvansh and angry chorni after all 🤣

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Why do I feel like mishbir Shaadi is not gonna happen in the mandir..precap was ❤️❤️..oh God I need a spoiler yaar.

I don’t think Mishbir shaadi is happening. But I also think Nishmish shadi won’t happen. As long as Nishmish doesn’t happen it’s good. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mishti's search for Abir... 🥳

Nandu where are you... 3 idiots theory came true yaar... 😆🥳

Poor rhea..to wear helmet in heavy dress and accessories are 😢

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so bear with my incoherent review today😆

Sadhus + Doc find out from hospital about the patient's addiction from name on the report and doc wants to give him injection #awwiee

Mish is searching for Abir on scooter... lo! and here we thought she didn't know how to ride a scooter 🤔 - haha reminded me of a scene from Matrix where Trinity learns flying a chopper in a matter of seconds #MatrixReloaded #CutieMishtiOnAScooty

Abir wakes up before the doc succeeds

But Doc and Sadhus are not letting him go since he is weak

#AbirPhasGayaSadhusMain 😆

Young sadhu shows Abir... Look what I found? #JhumkaGiraRe

BM I think tells Mahs about Mishti going out to look for Abir (have completely missed it, so no idea who said what when and it doesn't really matter 😆)

#DontKnowDontCare

Mish reaches RV house, Jugnu informs Abir is still missing

Naanu calls BP and tells him Mishti was here and was very upset

Nannu with Mah fauz leave to find Mishti #MishtiMustNotKnowMyKaand

Meenu and original Munna driving to find Abir #MeraBetaAbirKahanHai

Mish's Abir radar works like a charm and she reaches the lake... but right then Abir runs away with the ambulance and she bumps into the doc who is running behind the ambulence😆 Doc asks her, "ummmm Jhumkewali?" 🤣  #EpicScene

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence  #WhatInTheWorld 😆

Nannu's pardafash in front of all on Monday😆 #BachkeTuJaayegaKahan #JantaJananaChahegi

It was Bhagam Bhag mixed with Comedy circus smiley36

wah wah amazing review yaar👏🤣🤣

As entertaining as the friday episode looks😆🥳

Yet to watch it, but your post has now doubled, tripled my excitement level to just be entertained today

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agrata23

BM was so adorable..she ask right questions..as our wish she is the one who set free mishti from this bakwas shaddi..but BP still family ke ekta 

ddlj vali Kajol ki mummy. Bhag ja beti, yahan tera pyaar samajne vala koi nahi hai

rvreyes.11 thumbnail

Will wait till upcoming episodes, will mishti abir together?? Nishant will exit?? Waiting for grand wedding of Mishbir??

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so bear with my incoherent review today😆

Sadhus + Doc find out from hospital about the patient's addiction from name on the report and doc wants to give him injection #awwiee

Mish is searching for Abir on scooter... lo! and here we thought she didn't know how to ride a scooter 🤔 - haha reminded me of a scene from Matrix where Trinity learns flying a chopper in a matter of seconds #MatrixReloaded #CutieMishtiOnAScooty

Abir wakes up before the doc succeeds

But Doc and Sadhus are not letting him go since he is weak

#AbirPhasGayaSadhusMain 😆

Young sadhu shows Abir... Look what I found? #JhumkaGiraRe

BM I think tells Mahs about Mishti going out to look for Abir (have completely missed it, so no idea who said what when and it doesn't really matter 😆)

#DontKnowDontCare

Mish reaches RV house, Jugnu informs Abir is still missing

Naanu calls BP and tells him Mishti was here and was very upset

Nannu with Mah fauz leave to find Mishti #MishtiMustNotKnowMyKaand

Meenu and original Munna driving to find Abir #MeraBetaAbirKahanHai

Mish's Abir radar works like a charm and she reaches the lake... but right then Abir runs away with the ambulance and she bumps into the doc who is running behind the ambulence😆 Doc asks her, "ummmm Jhumkewali?" 🤣  #EpicScene

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence  #WhatInTheWorld 😆

Nannu's pardafash in front of all on Monday😆 #BachkeTuJaayegaKahan #JantaJananaChahegi

It was Bhagam Bhag mixed with Comedy circus smiley36

What a comedy,makers made us february fool🤣.. sitting on top of the ambulance instead of sitting in the Mandap...uru tumhara sapna sach nahi hua...

🕺 will tell the truth but will forget to mention the mastermind behind this plan..#👻👻👻👻👻 baneagi mahaan 🤷

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mishti outside rjv shouting Abir... jugnu n naanu comes there... 

naanu says abir is not home... he goes to call parul..

jugnu says everything how abir is missing n how kunal got meenu help n is searching for abir... 

mishti is shocked to know meenu involvement... 

thinks ohh god i need to reach abir before meenu can reach him else she will create some MU again... 

BP says to nishant before abir can reach mishti we need to find her... he goes to bm and says you have took this decision as a mother but i have to consider all the family... you say have you ever thought of nannu... he goes to nishant n says i know all this will be difficult for you but we will make it alright you dont think of relapsing... 

nishant thinks oh god how do i say the truth to you all.. i didnt drink... he assures bp that he is good n hope mishti is also good..

Bp receives naanu call he informs mishti is in RJV and is worried so thought its better to inform him.. 

The saint informs abir that the number he gave is not reachable... Abir says then i have to go.. doctor tries to stop but Abir is gets up n tries to go...

Mishti is trying to locate abir..

everyone in mah family are ready to go nishant asks why bm stopped she says i want to go to mishti but not like you guys to bring her back... asks shaurya to take her... he agrees... 

nishant thinks i've to reach mishti before abir else he might inform about my truth n i'll lose my family too... 

Mishti finally able to locate abir... and goes...

kunal calls jugnu n informs about the accident but not able to find abir... jugnu informs kunal about mishti n meenu hears it n thinks mishti cant reach abir before her.. 

mishti on way thinking i'm coming abir... 

bp in call to commisner to find abir... nishant thinks police they will find out i was also present there n didnt help abir i wish i did something to help him... i hope he is alright... 

bp says we need to go to rjv... but nishant says no he cant be there when varsha gives direction to rjv he takes different route... everyone ask if he knew anything that they dont... 

nishant thinks of the accident... he says we need to go to the lake place (accident place).. he says he heard kunal talking on phone, he said mishbir used to meet there... thinks what if they get to know the truth, how will i face them...

doctors doesnt allow abir to go.. abir says its about someone's life... doctor says yes its about you, dont you understand you are weak,... he thinks i cant get away from them like this n about to lie down but a person gives him mishti's earring which abir always has with him,... he informs that his car got into a big accident... do you remember anything... 

abir thinks about everything n says thanks for saving me but i need to go asap.. bcoz if i dont go my reason for living will be lost.,... the saint says he needs rest... abir asks if you left your pooja in middle will you be able to rest.. pyaar ka dusra naam pooja hai,... i need to go asap... 

Mishti reaches abirs place n sees his car... she shouts abir n runs down... shouts abir... but abir has already gone out n takes ambulance n goes... 

mishti hears ambulance sound n runs behind it... doctor comes there shouting abir rajvansh... he asks if she is the jhumke wali... mishti asks him to call police.. 

kunal meenu one side... meenu thinks how nishant knew about abir location before police... 

precap - mishbir on top of ambulance all family member watching them..