ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 31 Jan 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so please bear with my incoherent review today😆

Sadhus + Doc find out from hospital about the patient's addiction from name on the report and doc wants to give him injection #awwiee

Mish is searching for Abir on scooter... lo! and here we thought she didn't know how to ride a scooter 🤔 - haha reminded me of a scene from Matrix where Trinity learns flying a chopper in a matter of seconds #MatrixReloaded #CutieMishtiOnAScooty

Abir wakes up before the doc succeeds

But Doc and Sadhus are not letting him go since he is weak

#AbirPhasGayaSadhusMain 😆

Young sadhu shows Abir... Look what I found? #JhumkaGiraRe

BM I think tells Mahs about Mishti going out to look for Abir (have completely missed it, so no idea who said what when and it doesn't really matter 😆)

#DontKnowDontCare

Mish reaches RV house, Jugnu informs Abir is still missing

Naanu calls BP and tells him Mishti was here and was very upset

Nannu with Mah fauz leave to find Mishti #MishtiMustNotKnowMyKaand

Meenu and original Munna driving to find Abir #MeraBetaAbirKahanHai

Mish's Abir radar works like a charm and she reaches the lake... but right then Abir runs away with the ambulance and she bumps into the doc who is running behind the ambulence😆 Doc asks her, "ummmm Jhumkewali?" 🤣  #EpicScene

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence  #WhatInTheWorld 😆

Nannu's pardafash in front of all on Monday😆 #BachkeTuJaayegaKahan #JantaJananaChahegi

It was Bhagam Bhag mixed with Comedy circus smiley36

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Good morning lovelies 🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for live updates 🤗

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti's search for Abir... 🥳

Nandu where are you... 3 idiots theory came true yaar... 😆🥳

🤣🤣🤣

I can' t stop laughing.

Mishti learnt to drive scooty......She ran away....😆

Rv clan and Mah family running behind Mishti ......aivayi bola thaaa.....sach mein this has become comedy😆😆😆

Good morning everyone 😊

Originally posted by SheThought

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so bear with my incoherent review today😆

Sadhus + Doc find out from hospital about the patient's addiction from name on the report and doc wants to give him injection #awwiee

Mish is searching for Abir on scooter... lo! and here we thought she didn't know how to ride a scooter 🤔 - haha reminded me of a scene from Matrix where Trinity learns flying a chopper in a matter of seconds #MatrixReloaded #CutieMishtiOnAScooty

BM I think tells Mahs about Mishti going out to look for Abir (have completely missed it, so no idea who said what when and it doesn't really matter 😆)

#DontKnowDontCare

Mish's Abir radar works like a charm and she reaches the lake... but right then Abir runs away with the ambulance and she bumps into the doc who is running behind the ambulence😆 Doc asks her, "ummmm Jhumkewali?" 🤣  #EpicScene

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence  #WhatInTheWorld 😆

Nannu's pardafash in front of all on Monday😆 #BachkeTuJaayegaKahan #JantaJananaChahegi

After all the possible Bollywood theories we discussed they took 50% 3 idiots route.... great!! Thanks for your jhatpat analysis Pali🤗

Omg why they are dragging so much

Why do I feel like mishbir Shaadi is not gonna happen in the mandir..precap was ❤️❤️..oh God I need a spoiler yaar.

BM was so adorable..she ask right questions..as our wish she is the one who set free mishti from this bakwas shaddi..but BP still family ke ekta 

Mah house..

Kuhu comes down n says to bo mishti is not in room and gives a paper to him.. Jas says its not time for joke.. 

nishant gets the letter n reads it... 

i need to go and see if abir is alright or not.. i feel that something is not right... bcoz 

BM completes it... bcoz mishti abir se pyaar karti hai.. 

everyone are shocked.. bp asks what is she saying..

BM- mishti abir se pyaar karti hai.. 

jas - this joke is going on for long.,.. 

BM - this is not a joke but sach... to BP.. you remember what you said when you bought choti mishti home...

BP - i said a little chidiya is waiting to fly, not only her but we will give wings to her for her sapna also.. 

BM - says something like pinchra i dont get that dialogue please anyone explain it... 

bp is shocked... 

varsha says what are you saying we have accepted her n took her in on right time...

BM - nahi varsha hum usne apnaya nahi humari saath baand liya.. we taught her to fly but didnt let her see the sky... humne mishti ki upar iss shaadi zabardasti thopi hai... if akshara was there in mishti's place would've we done the same..

BP - we have never differentiated akshara from mishti..

shaurya - bp has given mishti more love than akshara..

Bm - then why did mishti say to me that ye shaadi karke voh humari saath ehsaan faramoshi nahi karna chathi.. 

varsha asks if mishti said it...

BM - mishti has always felt that this house has done alot of ehsaan on her... and Abir taught her to differentiate between ehsaan n love.. Abir taught her to accept the haq she has on this family, taught her to be ziddi...

flashback of Abir BP scene... 

Bm - when abir left her mishti was again back to her ehsaan feel.. she agreed to this shaadi only for her BP... and she would've done this shaadi to pay back the ehsaan... but i've freed the chidiya from this clutch.. i said to her to go behind her happiness and not to come back to this samjothe..  bcoz i've said the same to all my kids and mishti is also my daughter...

BP - she is my daughter too... and you have took away the right of a father doing kanyadan from me,... you have insulted what all i gave mishti... this house is not made of a single rishta but all these people are a part of this house... and you have broke all the rishta... and you say me what is nishants fault in all this... 

kuhu asks bm where is mishti... 

BM - jahan abir hai vahan mishti kyunki uski sahi jaha vahi hai.. 

Originally posted by SheThought

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so bear with my incoherent review today😆

#DontKnowDontCare

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence  

🤣🤣🤣

Pali😆 awesome spotlights haan.....😆

Jhumkewali was indeed epic😁

@bold - This is hilarious😆😆indeed I am feeling like I am watching comedy circus😆