ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 31 Jan 2020(Page 2)

Posted: 2 months ago

Good morning loveliessmiley31

Thnk you Suta for the thread and diya for the updatessmiley31

Meenu Nish scene... he keeps denying he has no idea where Abir is he asks her to look at lake side or tent as he has the habit of calling people there to threaten them.. 

meenu goes from there..

kuhu comes there n asks what he is doing outside she doesnt see meenu... he says he came for fresh air... kuhu says iive never felt this stressed before pandit is calling come inside... he goes... kuhu thinks i'm even more stressed i hope where ever abir bro is he is fine... 

Inside mah house... Bm is looking worried... kuhu brings nishant to mandap n says she will go bring mishti... 

Nishant thinks i dont know if abir got any help or not... i'll keep mishti happy but i hope abir is ok... 

Abir vomits water n then again lies down... doctor says i think there is lot of water inside his body so we need to take him to hospital gives a card n says this is the hospital ambulance will take time so do they have any other vehicle... 

the saints gives the report abir had and doctor checks it n sees only nishant name n asks the ward boy to call hospital n check what treatment was going on for this patient.. 

saint says to unconscious my gods grace we found you... there will be a reason for you to live n we have to find it... wake up beta, open your eyes/.... 

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so please bear with my incoherent review todaysmiley36

Sadhus + Doc find out from hospital about the patient's addiction from name on the report and doc wants to give him injection #awwiee

Mish is searching for Abir on scooter... lo! and here we thought she didn't know how to ride a scooter smiley24 - haha reminded me of a scene from Matrix where Trinity learns flying a chopper in a matter of seconds #MatrixReloaded #CutieMishtiOnAScooty

Abir wakes up before the doc succeeds

But Doc and Sadhus are not letting him go since he is weak

#AbirPhasGayaSadhusMain smiley36

Young sadhu shows Abir... Look what I found? #JhumkaGiraRe

BM I think tells Mahs about Mishti going out to look for Abir (have completely missed it, so no idea who said what when and it doesn't really matter smiley36)

#DontKnowDontCare

Mish reaches RV house, Jugnu informs Abir is still missing

Naanu calls BP and tells him Mishti was here and was very upset

Nannu with Mah fauz leave to find Mishti #MishtiMustNotKnowMyKaand

Meenu and original Munna driving to find Abir #MeraBetaAbirKahanHai

Mish's Abir radar works like a charm and she reaches the lake... but right then Abir runs away with the ambulance and she bumps into the doc who is running behind the ambulencesmiley36 Doc asks her, "ummmm Jhumkewali?" smiley37  #EpicScene

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence smiley44 #WhatInTheWorld smiley36

Nannu's pardafash in front of all on Mondaysmiley36 #BachkeTuJaayegaKahan #JantaJananaChahegi

It was Bhagam Bhag mixed with Comedy circus smiley36

Image result for bhagam bhag

Edited by SheThought - 2 months ago

Good morning lovelies smiley31

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for live updates smiley31

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti's search for Abir... smiley40

Nandu where are you... 3 idiots theory came true yaar... smiley36smiley40

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I can' t stop laughing.

Mishti learnt to drive scooty......She ran away....smiley36

Rv clan and Mah family running behind Mishti ......aivayi bola thaaa.....sach mein this has become comedysmiley36smiley36smiley36

Good morning everyone smiley1

Originally posted by SheThought

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so bear with my incoherent review todaysmiley36

Sadhus + Doc find out from hospital about the patient's addiction from name on the report and doc wants to give him injection #awwiee

Mish is searching for Abir on scooter... lo! and here we thought she didn't know how to ride a scooter smiley24 - haha reminded me of a scene from Matrix where Trinity learns flying a chopper in a matter of seconds #MatrixReloaded #CutieMishtiOnAScooty

Abir wakes up before the doc succeeds

But Doc and Sadhus are not letting him go since he is weak

#AbirPhasGayaSadhusMain smiley36

Young sadhu shows Abir... Look what I found? #JhumkaGiraRe

BM I think tells Mahs about Mishti going out to look for Abir (have completely missed it, so no idea who said what when and it doesn't really matter smiley36)

#DontKnowDontCare

Mish reaches RV house, Jugnu informs Abir is still missing

Naanu calls BP and tells him Mishti was here and was very upset

Nannu with Mah fauz leave to find Mishti #MishtiMustNotKnowMyKaand

Meenu and original Munna driving to find Abir #MeraBetaAbirKahanHai

Mish's Abir radar works like a charm and she reaches the lake... but right then Abir runs away with the ambulance and she bumps into the doc who is running behind the ambulencesmiley36 Doc asks her, "ummmm Jhumkewali?" smiley37  #EpicScene

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence smiley44 #WhatInTheWorld smiley36

Nannu's pardafash in front of all on Mondaysmiley36 #BachkeTuJaayegaKahan #JantaJananaChahegi

It was Bhagam Bhag mixed with Comedy circus smiley36

Image result for bhagam bhag

After all the possible Bollywood theories we discussed they took 50% 3 idiots route.... great!! Thanks for your jhatpat analysis Pali🤗

Omg why they are dragging so muchsmiley44

Lata Sabharwal Seth Sanjeev Seth Rupal Patel Shaheer Sheikh