ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 31 Jan 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

haii allah, haii ram, haii ambe maa calling on all the gods to save us from death by this MAN

kya lag raha 😳☺️ Uff too much hawtness☢️

NB: It's already 40degrees today here in Melb-Aus, but this man just wants to burn me more todaysmiley34smiley34

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1223049305717501952

#nowords

#jawdrop

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

I watched the episode in super fast mode, in under 5 minutes so bear with my incoherent review today😆

Sadhus + Doc find out from hospital about the patient's addiction from name on the report and doc wants to give him injection #awwiee

Mish is searching for Abir on scooter... lo! and here we thought she didn't know how to ride a scooter 🤔 - haha reminded me of a scene from Matrix where Trinity learns flying a chopper in a matter of seconds #MatrixReloaded #CutieMishtiOnAScooty

Abir wakes up before the doc succeeds

But Doc and Sadhus are not letting him go since he is weak

#AbirPhasGayaSadhusMain 😆

Young sadhu shows Abir... Look what I found? #JhumkaGiraRe

BM I think tells Mahs about Mishti going out to look for Abir (have completely missed it, so no idea who said what when and it doesn't really matter 😆)

#DontKnowDontCare

Mish reaches RV house, Jugnu informs Abir is still missing

Naanu calls BP and tells him Mishti was here and was very upset

Nannu with Mah fauz leave to find Mishti #MishtiMustNotKnowMyKaand

Meenu and original Munna driving to find Abir #MeraBetaAbirKahanHai

Mish's Abir radar works like a charm and she reaches the lake... but right then Abir runs away with the ambulance and she bumps into the doc who is running behind the ambulence😆 Doc asks her, "ummmm Jhumkewali?" 🤣  #EpicScene

Precap: The entire Mah+RV clan are at the mandir grounds and watch MishBir on top of the ambulence  #WhatInTheWorld 😆

Nannu's pardafash in front of all on Monday😆 #BachkeTuJaayegaKahan #JantaJananaChahegi

It was Bhagam Bhag mixed with Comedy circus smiley36

what a highlight pali 🤣👏

the pic represents precap perfectly with family watching them from down n mishbir above... 🤣🤣

what a dragfest yaar chaa... 

jhumka gira re wah what a hashtag 🤣 but why are they giving one by one property and where is his watch, shoes, dress, phone n all.. 🤣

mishti learnt to ride scooty how how i need to know... 🤣 and how easily the scooty owner gave it to her in exchange of ring.. 🤣

such a troll worthy episode yaar... 

my only favorite is BM n family confrontation... she was damn right n good... want more on monday... 

He's sooo hawt I like him more with his hair short he's even more handsome 

Thanks for the update uru🤗

Originally posted by Mimzy

🤣🤣🤣

I can' t stop laughing.

Mishti learnt to drive scooty......She ran away....😆

Rv clan and Mah family running behind Mishti ......aivayi bola thaaa.....sach mein this has become comedy😆😆😆

Miniiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

🤣🤣 today episode was such a drag fest i think they are planning for mishbir shaadi only by next friday so all this dragging... but didnt think that mishbir milan will also be dragged... 🤣

yaar more than mishti knowing driving i was surprised how easily the scooty owner gave it to her in exchange of ring 🤣🤣

Everyone wants to reach mishbir before they both can meet each other.. omg this remind me of some movie but i cant remember which one but it feels so familiar.. 🤣

but BM family scene was the best one... wanted more of it lets see what happens on monday only she is gonna talk in favor of mishbir.. 

From hot n handsome munda😎

to cute sa bachha😳

kaise karle toh yaar #expressionking

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

mishti on road searching for abir.. she tries calling kunal n abir but cant reach them... the tracking app is not working... 

she sees a guy coming in scooty with balloon gives him a ring and says its very expensive n please give me your scooty he too gives it... 

the doctor says to the saints that they need to take him to hospital... the ward boy informs about nishant n doctor thinks its Abir n says he is an recovery addict.. i need to increase his dose.. he injects abir... and Abir wakes up... 

doctor says please lay down, me are here to help you..

Abir tries to go from there saying i dont need anyone's help... 

doctor says i was scared of this only.. either you take this med or we will have to forcefully give you... 

mishti finds a ambe maa under tree n stops there... prays please be with abir... i hope he is alright... 

Abir says i need to go.... the saint from there says you need treatment nishant.. 

abir says i'm not nishant i'm Abir rajvansh... 

Mishti in RJV she sees jugnu... self talk... i wont steel anything... abir n his love both are mine, churaya vo chahtha hai jo apna na ho.. bm said right for the person i've put so many relationship at stake, i cant be mum now too... she goes inside... 

Jas is worried n says how can bm do all this.,.. kuhu tries to call kunal.. nishant tries calling mishti, jas comes n takes his phone n says i'll somehow search for mishti but you dont do anything to yourself... 

Bp - i know nishant wont do anything like that... i trust him... we all will go together n bring mishti back with us.. 

shaurya asks to bm if she knew anything..

Bm says i dont know anything where they are but i just know one thing that she should get her rights... 

@bold hillarious,injection denaey kaey baad utt gaya...seriously 🤪

बेहोश में भी होशियार राजवंश ! 🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

ahhh I'm soo EXCITED🥳🥳

I'm here I'm here Diya! 🤗

haha love it! 3 idiots scooty wish fulfilled👏😆 Thankyou makers

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79ujhMhQa-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

p.s diya! I also just realised, Amir's charc Rancho is also Gujju in 3 idiots. Remember that drunk Kareena scene where rambles on about "dhokla, fafda, tepla..."🤣🤣 More similarities to mishbihr😆

Rhea looks more beautiful than kareena..

Awww he's literally soo cute and his pleading eyes are a treat to watch sleeping beauty is finally awake 😆