LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

ahhh I'm soo EXCITED🥳🥳

I'm here I'm here Diya! 🤗

haha love it! 3 idiots scooty wish fulfilled👏😆 Thankyou makers

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79ujhMhQa-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

p.s diya! I also just realised, Amir's charc Rancho is also Gujju in 3 idiots. Remember that drunk Kareena scene where rambles on about "dhokla, fafda, tepla..."🤣🤣 More similarities to mishbihr😆

Nandu our theory came true but she havent found abir yet... but scooty ride was exactly the same even with that helmet 😆🥳🥳

ache review dena yaar now it looks more like comedy, all the searching and all but BM family confrontation which we wanted was fulfilled yaar i'm so happy gonna watch that again... BM was bang on and her anger, determination as mother everything was so good... 🥳

really i dont remember yaar wow here too so much similarities 🤣🤣 and mishti has said a dhokla poem sorry shayari on abirs birthday... 🤣 what a sync..  

🥳🥳🥳MISHBIR FIND EACH OTHER❤️ So pumped for monday🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79vwd9BW-o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

🤣🤣 can't stop laughing...they're standing ontop of the ambulance van🤣😆

haha it looks so comical yaar... but mishbir finally together.. hayee but why is mish searching for abir on top of ambulance she should search inside right 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I think both Nishant and BB exposed in front of whole family then mishbir will get married in the  same temple infront of both families.

hayee that will be awesome geethu.... meenu exposing only nishant can do... lets see.. and the blackmail truth is there... i hope every truth comes out from meenu spiking nannu drink, blackmail, nannu faking drink, abirs accident everything.. i want a spoiler of mishbir marriage by now shoot would've been over naa.. 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why are they dragging so much😡😡Everyone chasing Mishbir was funny lol. At this rate it doesn’t seem like Mishbir are getting married. Also there are no promo or spoilers for their wedding. But Nishmish shadi may get canceled and Nish character may move back to London.

Looking forward to Monday. Hope Mishti doesn’t back out now and tells her family she wants to be with Abir.  Fingers crossed🤞🏽🤞🏽

Originally posted by: Koms9

ddlj vali Kajol ki mummy. Bhag ja beti, yahan tera pyaar samajne vala koi nahi hai

haha hifi komal i thought the same... 😆 but the confrontation scene was so good BM made me feel proud... 🥳

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

From hot n handsome munda😎

to cute sa bachha😳

kaise karle toh yaar #expressionking

ufff yeh sha ki ada😍😍😍

haii allah, haii ram, haii ambe maa calling on all the gods to save us from death by this MAN

kya lag raha 😳☺️ Uff too much hawtness☢️

uff hawtness Nandu what are you doing back to back hawtness ufff ☺️ just look at the innocent boy... and look at his hair its growing  we need our long haired AIBER rajvansh soon.. 

NB: It's already 40degrees today here in Melb-Aus, but this man just wants to burn me more todaysmiley34smiley34

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1223049305717501952

#nowords

#jawdrop

uff this look ☺️

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I'm still🤣🤣🤣🤣

abhey chup already i'm not able to control myself... ohh god this is seriously so funny.. 🤣🤣🤣 most funniest thing...

Mishti - i need to reach abir before meenu

Mah family - we need to reach mishti before abir

Meenu - i need to reach abir before mishti 

Abir - i need to reach mishti soon

what a circus yaar 🤣

kin8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha it looks so comical yaar... but mishbir finally together.. hayee but why is mish searching for abir on top of ambulance she should search inside right 🤣🤣

Lol good one. 😂😂

But probably tried to look around but couldn’t spot him so went on top. Gosh this is like Kuku sangeet..bus confession. 😍😍