Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 31 Jan 2020 - Page 7

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hayee that will be awesome geethu.... meenu exposing only nishant can do... lets see.. and the blackmail truth is there... i hope every truth comes out from meenu spiking nannu drink, blackmail, nannu faking drink, abirs accident everything.. i want a spoiler of mishbir marriage by now shoot would've been over naa.. 

Meri light..dont keep too much expections..makers already butchered nishant character and will prove meenu mahaan. Meri 🕺🕺🕺 hoga sab kaey saamnaey culprit.  😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Thimag1314

Rhea looks more beautiful than kareena..

I agree👍🏼

No objections there🤗

Rhea is just stunningly gorgeous❤️ PINK is her colour by far😳 (good choice Abir😉)

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha hifi komal i thought the same... 😆 but the confrontation scene was so good BM made me feel proud... 🥳

Yeah Diyu 👍🏼

But they drag the episode so much .. we have to wait till Monday now 😉 whole weekend Mishti is gonna search Abir 😆

Btw that precap scene me when MishBir climbed on the ambulance, and BM BP calls Mishti ..that background score / sound was like someone taking swords out .. 🤣

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Nandu our theory came true but she havent found abir yet... but scooty ride was exactly the same even with that helmet 😆🥳🥳

ache review dena yaar now it looks more like comedy, all the searching and all but BM family confrontation which we wanted was fulfilled yaar i'm so happy gonna watch that again... BM was bang on and her anger, determination as mother everything was so good... 🥳

really i dont remember yaar wow here too so much similarities 🤣🤣 and mishti has said a dhokla poem sorry shayari on abirs birthday... 🤣 what a sync..  

yay! That's alright, no matter what Mish will reach her Ajeeb rajvansh first😆 Saam daam dand bedh😆🤣

Yes, will watch episode soon and give a review😊 The filmy, cinematic and masala drama is soo freakin entertaining😃 It feels like months months since we've sit back and laughed heartily at the episodes. 🤣 I've stopped overthinking the episodes, and just sit back and enjoy with flow, it's so much more fun🥳🥳

haha yea, I suddenly remembered the scene. We are still yet to see drunk Mishti thou🤔 COme one makers, bring tipsy mishti soon😃 (maybe mishbir honeymoon😳😆)

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

mishti outside rjv shouting Abir... jugnu n naanu comes there... 

naanu says abir is not home... he goes to call parul..

jugnu says everything how abir is missing n how kunal got meenu help n is searching for abir... 

mishti is shocked to know meenu involvement... 

thinks ohh god i need to reach abir before meenu can reach him else she will create some MU again... 

BP says to nishant before abir can reach mishti we need to find her... he goes to bm and says you have took this decision as a mother but i have to consider all the family... you say have you ever thought of nannu... he goes to nishant n says i know all this will be difficult for you but we will make it alright you dont think of relapsing... 

nishant thinks oh god how do i say the truth to you all.. i didnt drink... he assures bp that he is good n hope mishti is also good..

Bp receives naanu call he informs mishti is in RJV and is worried so thought its better to inform him.. 

The saint informs abir that the number he gave is not reachable... Abir says then i have to go.. doctor tries to stop but Abir is gets up n tries to go...

Mishti is trying to locate abir..

everyone in mah family are ready to go nishant asks why bm stopped she says i want to go to mishti but not like you guys to bring her back... asks shaurya to take her... he agrees... 

nishant thinks i've to reach mishti before abir else he might inform about my truth n i'll lose my family too... 

Mishti finally able to locate abir... and goes...

kunal calls jugnu n informs about the accident but not able to find abir... jugnu informs kunal about mishti n meenu hears it n thinks mishti cant reach abir before her.. 

mishti on way thinking i'm coming abir... 

bp in call to commisner to find abir... nishant thinks police they will find out i was also present there n didnt help abir i wish i did something to help him... i hope he is alright... 

bp says we need to go to rjv... but nishant says no he cant be there when varsha gives direction to rjv he takes different route... everyone ask if he knew anything that they dont... 

nishant thinks of the accident... he says we need to go to the lake place (accident place).. he says he heard kunal talking on phone, he said mishbir used to meet there... thinks what if they get to know the truth, how will i face them...

doctors doesnt allow abir to go.. abir says its about someone's life... doctor says yes its about you, dont you understand you are weak,... he thinks i cant get away from them like this n about to lie down but a person gives him mishti's earring which abir always has with him,... he informs that his car got into a big accident... do you remember anything... 

abir thinks about everything n says thanks for saving me but i need to go asap.. bcoz if i dont go my reason for living will be lost.,... the saint says he needs rest... abir asks if you left your pooja in middle will you be able to rest.. pyaar ka dusra naam pooja hai,... i need to go asap... 

Mishti reaches abirs place n sees his car... she shouts abir n runs down... shouts abir... but abir has already gone out n takes ambulance n goes... 

mishti hears ambulance sound n runs behind it... doctor comes there shouting abir rajvansh... he asks if she is the jhumke wali... mishti asks him to call police.. 

kunal meenu one side... meenu thinks how nishant knew about abir location before police... 

precap - mishbir on top of ambulance all family member watching them.. 

What the hell has gotten in to BP?? He’s behaving as if Mish is baby nannu’s pacifier to stop tantrums.  Now it’s all about pyaara Nannu 😡 what a flip🤦‍♀️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

abhey chup already i'm not able to control myself... ohh god this is seriously so funny.. 🤣🤣🤣 most funniest thing...

Mishti - i need to reach abir before meenu

Mah family - we need to reach mishti before abir

Meenu - i need to reach abir before mishti 

Abir - i need to reach mishti soon

what a circus yaar 🤣

🤣🤣It's so hilarious yet damn entertaining🥳🥳

New title for today's epi: Bhaagam bhaag😆

https://twitter.com/diksha_____/status/1223058788812390400

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hayee that will be awesome geethu.... meenu exposing only nishant can do... lets see.. and the blackmail truth is there... i hope every truth comes out from meenu spiking nannu drink, blackmail, nannu faking drink, abirs accident everything.. i want a spoiler of mishbir marriage by now shoot would've been over naa.. 

Yaar I think Meenu will blame nish and nish will blame meenu for using him..mishbir shaddi???I hope it will happen yaar..they are dragging to much it feels boring..even I want a spoiler for upcoming this suspense is killing us😆

preeti200 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

haii allah, haii ram, haii ambe maa calling on all the gods to save us from death by this MAN

kya lag raha 😳☺️ Uff too much hawtness☢️

Shah + white= DEADLY Waar on our poor ♥️. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
preeti200 thumbnail

what a highlight pali 🤣👏

the pic represents precap perfectly with family watching them from down n mishbir above... 🤣🤣

what a dragfest yaar chaa... 

jhumka gira re wah what a hashtag 🤣 but why are they giving one by one property and where is his watch, shoes, dress, phone n all.. 🤣

mishti learnt to ride scooty how how i need to know... 🤣 and how easily the scooty owner gave it to her in exchange of ring.. 🤣

such a troll worthy episode yaar... 

my only favorite is BM n family confrontation... she was damn right n good... want more on monday... 

But looks like kuch asar nahi hua BP pe.... still on Nannu bachao mode