Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zalima

🤗

Tumara update hai hi itna accha yaar 

Hum connect kar rahe hai usse 

Aur hume pata hai ek page os likha b kitna tough job hai  aur FF toh takes so much time then .

Upar se inti jaldi update karna main toh soch b nahi sakti😆

So Rinki ko ,  tume  ek bada sa thank you 🤗 humare liye itna pyaara write ups le ke aa rahe ho 

thanks a ton for your love and support🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Bold mein upar likha hai 😎

Anjali🤗

Bahut hi sundar update.Miya 

MiNeil 

Saare moments sundar the ❤️

Ye sab makers be hume de de toh kitna accha hoga 

Next update ka intezaar rahega 

thanks for your comment

i also hope ki show mein bhi ye sab dekhne ko mile aur agar by chance nahi bhi mila to FFs to hai hi na.😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes ,agree that they are not going in depth but I feel that's because this show is not regular love story . Whatever scenes they are showing of MiNeil  till now are impactful.They may look simple but it has got meaning .It's also due to actors performance also and way it has been directed. So expecting detailed scenes of MiNeil feelings we may not get 😆but you never know we might get also 😉in coming days  if we are lucky enough. 😆 People are loving the jodi and it's being appreciated .So script can change also and PB has always been different compared to other shows .So let's see what's stored .

ye you are right daily soaps ka pehle se kuch bhi decided nahi hota they change their storyline according to the response they get from viewers. as of now in the current track Mineil love story is a focus so we might get more romantic scenes but since its a television there is a limit to everything. and after that there are FFs to fulfill all of fans fantasies 😆☺️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Beautiful update Anjali 👍🏼.I liked Sisters heart to heart talk .How they cleared everything .It was much needed .👏They spoke about everything and after this there will be no bitter feelings or guilty feeling between them .None can come between now and create a rift. I wanted to settle everything between the sisters before focusing on MiNeil.

MiNeil scene was beautiful. Liked how Neil mentioned about  being an outsider ! He was hurt and it was haunting him and he said it .I liked how Mini felt guilty about it .👏and the tensions between them was shown beautifully😳They know somewhere they have special feelings for each other but still scared to say it. May be they have a fear  ?They are scared what if they lose each other if they confess ? May be they don't want to lose this special bond ,feelings now .!? the mutual attraction between them and that reluctance to accept it is the beauty of their relation. Glad to know you felt that i portray their emotions correctly

I was expecting more from you on Mini's point of view on their first hug 😳.😆Some more detailing but it's ok may be upcoming episodes you give us one . Though I liked how Mini took a step forward and caught hold of his hand and said to him ..he is special👏😳I could totally imagine these two excelling in this scene 👏 Actually i thought that what Mini was going through at that time she wont go  into that much detail like Neil did. but if you say so i will try to include Mini's pov on that hug in upcoming updates.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Haan

Muhje b chahiye

ok will try

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali are you listening ?😆

I had imagined only Neil's pov on that since i felt Mini was worried about Arya that time so she wont go into that much detail.

but because of public demand 😆 i will try to give Mini's pov on their first hug in upcoming episodes.😳

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

I had imagined only Neil's pov on that since i felt Mini was worried about Arya that time so she wont go into that much detail.

but because of public demand 😆 i will try to give Mini's pov on their first hug in upcoming episodes.😳

Nahi yaar ..it's ok .

Mini ke liye kuch aur socho 

Kuch aur incident hoga 

aur uss waqt usse kuch kuch wala feel hoga 😉

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks for your comment

i also hope ki show mein bhi ye sab dekhne ko mile aur agar by chance nahi bhi mila to FFs to hai hi na.😆

Tumara FF padhne ke baad mera show se expectations increase ho gaya hai 

Specially MiNeil scenes ko lekar 

Kuch toh aisa scenes mile show mein bhi

Nahi toh jaisa tum ne bola ..

Yahi pe demand aur imagine kar loongi

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hii friends!

since its a sunday here is an early update. Enjoy.🤗

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  4

Door bell rang at Saroj’s house and she opened the door to find a very angry Mini with inspector Lala at her door step.“Mini what are you doing here?” she frowned looking at inspector Lala. Mini angrily threw a piece of paper she was holding on Saroj’s face. Saroj was shocked to react first but then she spoke  in her usual irritating voice, “What is this behavior Mini. I am your mami and you behave like this with me. And what is this piece of paper?” Mini replied, “These are court’s restraining order against you.” “What does that mean?” asked Saroj confused. “It means that by this order court has restrained you from coming near to Arya or even contacting her.” explained Mini while enjoying Saroj’s shocked expressions.” “What…how…why…how can you stop me from meeting my niece and what does court has to do with it?” asked Saroj still confused. This time Lala explained her, “Mini filed a claim for restraining order against you after what you did to Arya. Stop being innocent about it, we are not fool. We know that it was you who gave Arya that idea to run away. Seriously, you told a 5 year old kid to run away from her house knowing full well that it could be dangerous for her. You know what happened to her. She got kidnapped and we could barely saved her from being sold to human traffikers” Saroj was shocked out of her wits. She never imagined something like that could also happen. She embarrassed on being caught, she thought mentally how to come out of this situation then she started crying and wailed, “ I am sorry Mini beta, I just said it in anger, I didn’t know that Arya would take it seriously. Like Arya I was too angry with you for punishing her so I wanted to teach you a lesson but I never thought bad about Arya. I didn’t do anything purposefully. Please forgive me.” “Forgive you, I am not a 5 year old kid Saroj mami who would believe your lies and I am not moved by your crocodile tears. I have known you since childhood and know you very well to even think you can do any good to us. So stop your drama and from now on stay away from my chhutanki.  This is not a request, consider it as my warning to you.” Mini warned her. Lala continued, “This is not some family feud anymore. Mini has taken it court and with the evidences like your call records ,your visits to their house and your history with Mini etc that we provided against you, court has issued restraining order against you. If you tried to contact her or  found within 500 mts. Diameterof Arya then not Mini but law will stop you. I will arrest you and put you in jail and will make sure you stay there as long as I can make it possible.” Lala said last line very slowly and dangerously so that its meaning will sink in that dumb woman’s thick head. Saroj gulped in fear realizing what Lala just said and finally understood that she can no longer mess with Mini and Arya’s life.

Mini thanked Lala for his support and advice and thought, “one down, one more to go. Kammo now its your turn. Mini called an emergency meeting of society members. Everyone was confused as to why suddenly an urgent meeting has been called. After all residents  have come Mini stood up and said, “I know you all are wondering why I called this meeting. That day when such an emergency meeting was called and everyone blamed my Arya was being a bully and hitting everyone, I remember some people lectured us about how society is a extended family and how we should treat its member with respect and should not do anything to harm them.” She said last line directly looking at Kammo. Kammo understood that she is going to say something against her so she also asked her in loud voice ready to fight, “Oye Mini jo kehna hai seedhe seedhe bata jyada ghuma phira ke baat mat kar.” “First I would like to tell everyone here that  a day before yesterday Arya ran away from house and she was lost then she got kidnapped by some child traffickers gang but by God’s grace we reached there in time and saved her.”explained Mini. Everyone was so shocked to hear this. Mini continued, “Toh seedhi baat ye hai Kammo aunty that aap chahti to ye sab nahi hota. Arya jab humse chhup rahi thi to inhone use dekha tha aur use samjhane ya hume inform karne ki jagah inhone usse kaha ki wo yaha se kahi durr bhaag jaye. Isi kaaran woh kho gayi aur un kidnappers ke haath lag gayi.”

Everyone turned to look at Kammo who was looking guilty and Kammo could see people were angry. She gulped down in fear and looked for her husband for help, “This girl is talking shit, what proof you have against my wife? Khatri defended Kammo. “ I knew this would come up, so I came prepared” Mini played a video clip on tv which she had already placed in the centre. Everyone looked at the video clip which showed Kammo and Arya talking near her beauty parlor and Kammo advising her to run far away from here. "when Arya told me about you I came here and saw there was a cctv camera installed right in front of your beauty parlor so it must have caught your and Arya's meeting." explained Mini to everyone.  Khatri and Kammo looked at each other having no clue what to say in their defense now. People started talking and blaming Kammo. Some even warned her to stay away from their children including Mrs. Sandhu who was good friends with Kammo and called previous meeting on Kammo’s provocation when Arya had pushed her grandchild. Kammo looked down feeling ashamed, “Sorry, please forgive me. I wont do any such thing in future.” “We will not give you any chance of that.  If next time we found out you did any wrong to any member of this society. We will throw you and your husband out of here.” Said Mrs. Sandhu with finality. Everyone nodded in favor of what Mrs. Sandhu said and started to leave the place. Mini glared at Khatri and Kammo for the last time and she also left.

Mini was very happy as she finally taught a lesson to both women. She felt very light and relaxed and today she was not in a mood to go to the restaurant. So she decided that she will pick Arya from the school and they will go somewhere to celebrate this little happiness. She asked Arya where she wanted to go to which Arya replied that its been a while since she went to the park. They decided to go there. “can we take Neil with us” asked Arya apprehensively. Somewhere she knew that Veer Balika would not agree but to her surprise Mini said, “of course chhutanki, during all this ordeal he has supported me. I didn’t know what I would have done without him. He also has a right to celebrate with us.” They went to the restaurant and asked Neil to wrap up for the day. Neil was happily surprised to see Arya and Mini in a such a good mood. When Mini asked her to come with them he readily agreed. He gave instructions to the other cooks and left early with Mini and Arya. All three of them went to the park and enjoyed a lot. Arya ran in the grass challenging Mini and Neil to catch her. they both also ran behind her. Arya stood at one place when Mini and Neil tried to catch her from different direction Arya ducked and ran away and Mini and Neil bumped into each other. They both fell down rubbing their head and laughed whole heartedly.

Neil saw Mini and her careless laughter sounded like a wind chimes to him. He kept looking at her trying to control his heartbeats. He didnt know how to control his heart around Mini anymore. His treacherous heart wanted him to express his love for Mini, hold her in his arms and love her forever. Mini saw him looking at her so intensely and lovingly she couldn’t help herself from drowning  in those magnetic black eyes. She knew she was falling for Neil. And with the pace with which things were happening between them she was sure it was just a matter of time she will have no control over her heart or feelings. Her heart…her shameless heart always provoked her to go near him, settle herself in his embrace. They sat there looking at each other and cool evening breeze was blowing there which made the environment romantic.

Someone behind them was listening radio and when his favorite song came he increased the volume. The song started-

Hulchul hui zara shor hua…

Dil chor hua teri or hua.

Aisi chale jab hawa, ishq hua hi hua..

Arya stopped to look back at them and blushed seeing Veer Balika and Neil looking so intensely at each other. She smiled to herself and went near. She sat down in Neil’s lap which brought both Neil and Mini out of their dreamland. They all stood up and Neil held Arya’s one hand while Mini held her other hand. They were walking together with Arya between them. Both were stealing glances at each other. Arya saw a Golgappa thela and ran excitedly in its direction. “Veer Balika, I want to have golgappa. Come we all will eat. Arya and Mini started eating golgappa and Neil looked at them lovingly. A small amount of golgappa masala was stuck on left corner of Mini’s lips. Neil signaled her to wipe it but Mini couldn’t understand so he went near her, bent to her level and wiped that masala with his thumb. Mini’s heart fluttered at his closeness.

The song followed-

Kadmo ko sambhale, nazro ka kya Karen….

Nazro ko sambhale, to dil ka kya Karen.

Kadmo ko sambhale, nazro ka kya Karen….

Nazro ko sambhale, to dil ka kya Karen.

Dil ko sambhale zubaan, ishq hua hi hua..

After eating golgappas Arya saw a man selling bubbles maker. She jumped up and down in joy and took Mini to buy it for her. Arya and Mini blew bubbles and were enjoying and laughing wholeheartedly when Mini’s wind chimes like laughter again caught Neil’s attention. He knew has fallen in love with Mini and she was also attracted to him but will she be able to move past the attraction and accept that she also loves him. He was lost in thoughts when Mini came and snapped his finger in front of him. She asked in gestures, “where are you lost? What happen?” to which he replied in gestures, “I am dreaming about you.” Mini blushed at this but then she came near him in style and whispered in his ears, “dream on Neil Oberoi you wont ever get me.” With that she winked at him and tried to run away but Neil caught her hand and pulled her towards him and wispered, “in that case, it will be your mistake to let  me go. With that Neil also winked at her. both of them stared each other and soon started laughing. The song continued-

Palkon se hontho tak, jo raah nikalti hai…

Guzre na waha se, ye teri galti hai.

Palkon se hontho tak, jo raah nikalti hai…

Guzre na waha se, ye teri galti hai.

Rehte hain ab hum waha, ishq hua hi hua..

All three of them enjoyed a lot and also had dinner together. At night they returned home with Arya sleeping in Neil’s arms and Neil holding Mini’s hand with his other free hand. They looked like one happy couple. Any blind person could also see their chemistry. But it was wise and old Naeem bi to notice them first like that. She nudged Biji and Dadaji and both of them also saw Mini and Neil coming together with Arya. All three old people gave each other knowing glances. Naeem bi cleared her throat to attract their attention. Mini immediately left Neil’s hand and took Arya from him and went to her room wishing everyone good night. “chalo behenji ab main bhi jaati hoon bahut raat hogayi hai.” Naeem bi took their leave and started to move towards the door when she purposefully gave a “caught you” look to Neil who was standing there. Neil looked away embarrassed. “ye idhar udhar dekhne se kuch nahi hoga, agar iraada pakka hai to mujhse salaah le lena tumhare kaam ayegi.” She said smiling at him and went to her house. While Neil also went to his room smiling all his way.

to be continued

precap- Neil talk about Mini to Naeem bi and Mini talk about Neil to Preet.

P.S. I know the song i used is quite old now but i felt it would fit perfectly.