Ya drag nahi kiya 

Perfect start and end kiya 

Finishing accha tha jaise veerbalika aur Neil aate hai 

Mini ka black belt karate 

Neil ka suport wahan 

Finally Miya hugs 

👏

thank you so much yaar

main bata nahi sakti kitna achha lagta hai tum sabke comment padh ke.

roj update likha is very tiring and hectic job. phir jab tum logo ke achhe achhe comment padho to lagta hai mehnat safal ho gayi.

mujhe vishwas hi nahi ho raha ki tum sabko itni achhi lag rahi hai story.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Just one word BEAUTIFUL👏.

MiNeil scenes were beautiful . Way he calls her Mini for first time and he feels that sudden change in their relationship. In the show he has called her Mini but Cvs never showed us his realization on this. I wanted to see this and thank you for giving me it here. MiNeil hug😳want this in show and then how Neil reminisce it and feels the awkwardness ? Shy ? Or this new development in their relationship , development of new feelings . He has feelings for Mini and he had given it kind of friendship name and today for first time he felt it is something more than that . Something special and close to him. He felt the intimacy đŸ˜ł and I hope in your next update you show us Mini's feeling on this scene .  I hope Cvs gives such scene in real .

Search of Arya was good .👏How finally MiNeil finds Arya with help of Laala .Mini kicking those goons is my favorite .👏Neil being there for her makes the scene powerful for me. Sisters bond is beautiful here .They don't have to express much .Their actions said it all .Both felt it . Veerbalika and Chutanki

Anajali am very excited for your next update . Looking forward.

thanks for your valuable comment

i felt that CVs show mein Mineil ki feelings ko achhe se show nahi kar rahe. so i thought to write about it.

will update shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha

Welcome to forum , Mineil convo was gud .

Waiting for your next part .

thanks for liking it

will update shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

What an update anjali👏

Mineil part awesome

Please update soon as posible😊

Thankyou for the update🤗

thanks for liking it so much

updating shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part 3

Mini and Neil returned with Arya to their home. Everyone was ecstatic to see their little doll Arya back in their house safe and sound. Arya ran towards Biji and hugged her. Biji cried tears of relief, “Arya, kaisa hai mera bachha. Kaha chali gayi thi hum sab ko chhodkar? “Sorry Biji, ab main kabhi aap sab ko chhodkar nahi jaungi.” Said Arya. She pulled herself away from the hug and looked at Biji and Dadaji. “Biji Dadaji, I am really sorry, I behaved so rudely with you. Mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.” “ Koi baat nahi Arya beta, humne to tujhe kabka maaf kar diya. Tu sahi salamat ghar wapas aa gayi bas hamare liye to yahi bahut hai.” Said Dadaji while lovingly ruffling her hair.

Mini watched her chhutanki, amazed at the way how she was behaving so mature this time. She was the same girl who ran away from the house last night just because she was punished and now she is acting all grown up. Mini thought while their way home that she will ask Arya to apologize to Biji and Dadaji for insulting them earlier and here she was already doing it without being told. Sometimes she couldn’t understand her chhutanki. She is naughty, crazy, wild, moody little kid sometimes and act all smart, mature and grown up than her age the other times. She was a complete package. Mini chuckled thinking that. She is her family now. Arya is all she has with her. “You are not alone, I am there with you” Neil’s words echoed in Mini’s ears. She turned to look at Neil. He was laughing at Arya’s antics. A heartfelt laugh. Mini remembered how he had been by her side all night. She needs to thank him for that but for now she had some other important task at her hands. She asked Arya to go upstairs and freshen up and asked Sweety to bring Arya something to eat and after that put her to sleep. Others also went to their room to get some rest, after  all last night was such a nightmare to all of them.

Mini got up after some time and become busy in restaurant’s work. Mini was sitting in her cabin, fidgeting with her pen lost in her thoughts when Neil entered there. He was holding something in his one hand and with other he clicked his fingers in front of Mini’s face to bring her out of her thoughts. “I agree that I am handsome but day dreaming about me in the office hours is not good for you Mini.” Neil teased her. Mini was shocked at his comment, “excuse me. I have a life and lot of work to do and besides that you are not that much handsome.” Neil laughed at her, “I was just joking, I came here with this.” He showed her the dish which he was carrying in his other hand. “what is this….hmmm….smells delicious” asked Mini taking its aroma. Neil replied, “ I was reading you mom’s cooking book when I stumbled upon this recipe. This is basically a typical Punjabi chicken curry. But it seemed too simple to me so I decided to add my touch to it and here it is. Try it with my special rumali roti and pickled onion salad and say how it is? Mini looked at the plate. Not only he presented it well but it smelled so nice as well. She took one bite and closed her eyes savoring its taste. “its mind blowing Neil. OMG! I cant stop myself from having more.” With that Mini took 2-3 bites more. Neil smiled seeing Mini. She seems much more relaxed now. Last night took a toll on her and she didn’t even get proper rest because today was important meeting with some clients. she didn’t even properly had her breakfast so Neil decided to cook something for her from her mother’s cook book. He watched her eating contently as she finished all the food of the plate. “Neil your dish is so tasty that I was thinking that we should include it in our regular menu. What say ” asked Mini as she licked her fingers. “Sure why not? If you liked it then I am sure everyone else will also like it.” Replied Neil. “ Neil do you have more of it” asked Mini embarrassed that she ate all of it alone. “Yes, do you want more” “No, was thinking to take some for Arya. She said once that she loved babes chicken curry. So she will definitely love this. “Got it, parcel for chhoti madam” replied Neil.

“By the way if you don’t mind me asking, what were you thinking when I came. You seemed so lost” Neil couldn’t help but ask.

“Nothing was just thinking about yesterday’s events and what actually happened which led us to there” replied Mini worried again. “I just don’t know how to talk to Arya about all this. She might be scared about yesterday’s incident or she may become angry with me again while remembering our fights”

“One thing I am sure of is Arya is really brave just like her Veer Balika so she definitely wont be scared. And I think she understood that Saroj mami is not her well wisher so she might not be angry with you as well.” Neil replied reassuring her. “See Mini, by God’s grace nothing bad happened yesterday but you have to talk to your sister to make sure that nothing of that sort happen in future also. Whatever differences she may have with  you just talk it out once and for all. Be honest to her and share your thoughts. I know she is just a kid to know life’s complexities but you said na you wanted to make her like you then the sooner she knows everything the better it will be. Yes, you have to figure out the way to break all the complex truths to child. But I am sure you will find a way.” Neil shared his opinion.

“Thanks Neil, for last night, for your support, for your advice….for everything.”said Mini with gratitude in her eyes.

“No need to say thanks Mini. You may consider me as an outsider but the truth is that you people are so nice that I couldn’t prevent myself from caring about you.” Neil said with heavy heart as  her comment about he being an outsider resurfaced in his mind. That  comment of Mini still hurt him.

Mini looked down in guilt, “sorry Neil, with all the fighting with Arya and everyone lecturing me about how to deal with her….I was so frustrated and angry. I just blurted out that in anger. I didn’t mean it.” Mini apologized. But Neil still didn’t look at her.

Mini reduced the distance between them and held his hands in hers, “you are not an outsider Neil. You are….” Before she could complete Neil asked her directly looking into her eyes, “then what I am to you Mini?”

For few seconds Mini was at loss of words. She was aware of this tension between  them, this sort of attraction, sort of push n pull between them. She has also noticed that he is referring her as Mini since yesterday not as Mini madam. She remembered their moment last night. That hug from Neil had given her solace. She felt so relaxed in his embrace. What he really means to her she herself don’t know or may be she didn’t want to name it yet. But like in Arya’s case she didn’t want to create misunderstanding with Neil too. so she has to address this situation sooner or later. Therefore, like he said earlier the sooner the better. She sighed and looked up to him, she opened her mouth but then stopped in between not knowing how to put it in words. “We meet many people in our lifetime. Some are our family some are friends. with some we share professional relationship and some are only acquaintances. But there are some people with whom we share special bonding. They know us inside out. They know when we need them and when we need space. They know how to take care of us. For me you are one of those people Neil. Not any less not anymore.”

Neil's heart skipped several beats listening to that. Though she has not named their relation yet but for now this was enough….more than enough. He had started thinking that only he felt strange kind of pull towards her and she is not at all bothered but her words not only gave him hope but also soothe his aching heart. They both were looking in each other’s eyes. Neil so wanted to finish that distance between them. He wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss those beautiful soulful brown eyes but he didn’t want to rush things between them and scare her away. So with difficulty he controlled his urges and contended himself by holding her hands in his hands tightly.

Mini’s phone rang which brought them out of their dreamland. Neil looked away awkwardly while Mini blushed, thinking about what she just said. “So, see you at home. Bye” Neil took her leave.

At home Arya was very happy to see Neil brought her favorite dish for dinner. She ate it all and thanked Neil for it. Sweety was making Arya sleep when Mini entered in her room. “Sweety di aap jao aaj main Arya ko sulaungi” said Mini. Arya immediately sat up excitedly knowing full well that Mini will tell her bedtime story and also sing lullaby for her. Mini sat beside Arya on the bed and started caressing her forehead. “chhutanki I know that you are sleepy and yesterday was like a bad dream to you. You don’t want to remember anything about it but please tell me exactly what happened yesterday. Its important  for your safety so that we can prevent such things in future.” Asked Mini. Arya stiffened a little on yesterday’s mention but then she hold her Veer Balika’s hand tightly and started telling her all the things from starting how Saroj mami gave her the idea to leave the house. How she saw Neil and Dadaji looking for her and she hid herself. How kammo saw her and told her to go far away if she wanted to win from Veer Balika. How she spent night alone on thela gaadi then how Saroj mami refused to help her. and how she got kidnapped.

Mini fumed with anger after hearing what Saroj mami and Kammo aunty has done. They could have prevented all that from happening and saved her chhutanki from all that ordeal but no those people doesn’t have an ounce of humanity left in them. Mini shuddered at the thought of what could have happened if they hadn’t reached on time to save chhutanki. she will teach a lesson to these people. Their act is something which she could not forgive.

“Veer Balika, if you don’t mind will you please tell me what happened between you and mumma? Why you left this house and went to Australia? Did you really hate me ? Arya asked apprehensively.

Mini looked at Arya and thought she should better tell Arya everything. She not knowing anything didnt  do any good in fact because of that Saroj mami got chance to manipulate her. But how to make her understand all this. Suddenly Mini got an idea, “Arya you want to know everything about my life na?  to which Arya nodded in yes. “ok then I will tell you a story.” Mini started, Once upon a time, there lived a kind hearted woman Babita with her one and only daughter Mini in a small town. They lived with their entirely family and loved each other very much. The only problem was Mini kept missing her father. Whenever she asked her mother about her father. She used to tell her that he has gone faraway from them to earn money. One day her father returned, but he was no longer a good person. He always used to give pain to his wife and daughter. One day Babita and Mini decided that they will no longer bear his torture and decided to leave him. But it was not that easy, their own family and whole society turned against them. They had nowhere to go. No money no food no place. They struggled a lot until a very brave man with a golden heart Hanuman Singh gave them shelter not only in his house but also in his heart. Soon things become to change for better for mother and daughter. With each other’s support they were not only able to came out of their past but also became independent. Soon Babita and Hanuman started to fell in love with each other but they were scared to admit it because of the fear of society. Mini knew it all and was happy for her mother. She thought that not only her mother will get a new life partner to share all her happy and sad times  but she will also get her father loves in Hanuman singh for which she has craved all her life. But destiny had some other plans for them. Babita and Hanuman got married with Mini’s support but I don’t know why neither Mini could accept Hanuman as her father nor Hanuman could love Mini as her own daughter. They liked each other a lot and may have got there with time but society once again become villain. Society which comprises of people like Khatri, Kammo, Saroj plagued Babita’s mind with self doubt that she failed to be a good mother. Babita griped in insecurity lost herself in self pity and self imposed restriction. Mini felt that Babita has seperated her from their life. She felt suffocated and left them. God took pity on Babita and Hanuman’s life and send an angel named Arya into their life. After her arrival everything become good once again but Mini suffered all alone all this while. When she came back in hope of getting her family back. Mini lost everything and everyone. She was going to be alone again but that little angel Arya held her hand. Since then Mini and Arya are together and happy and will always be there for each other.” Mini finished the story while wiping her tears.

Mini looked at Arya to find out what could Arya make out of this story or whether she could even understand it at all. She found Arya also crying silently. She wiped her tears, “why are you crying chhutanki?” Arya hugged her tightly and said while sobbing in between, “I am sorry Veer Balika, I didn’t know you were so alone and you had to face lots of difficulties. That Saroj mami fed me all lies about you and mumma. She is a very bad person. I will never talk to her now. From now onwards we will always be together.”

Mini hugged Arya back. Both sisters cried their heart out and all their misunderstanding vanished away. After sometime, seeing that now that Veer Balika has opened up about her life Arya once again dared to ask Mini that doesn’t she like Neil. What was wrong if she asked Neil and her to get married? “chhutanki at you age relationships are so simple .Everything is just white or black. Whether you like a person or hate him. But once you become adult things become complicated. Life shows its more complex colors to you where you cant take any decision just like that.” Replied Mini calmly.

She continued, “I will not lie to you. I really like Neil and Neil also likes us. But marriage is a big step. There are lots of things to sort out, to consider before someone gets married. So its not that easy you know.” Mini tweaked Arya’s nose lovingly.

“But Veer Balika you could have explained all this to me na why you scolded me in front of everyone.” Asked Arya pouting. Mini replied, “Arya, I am sorry for that, but you didn’t give me any chance that day you keep on blabbering all that in front of whole society. Arya never share our personal views in front of outsiders because everyone is not as pure hearted as you. I told you in the story na that how these people troubled our mumma whole life. These people have no control on their tongue. In a second they can spread any rumor about anyone.” “Does that mean we should be afraid of them.?” Asked Arya confused. “No we should never fear to talk what is in  our heart should always do what we like without even thinking about society. But we should avoid giving them opportunities to bad mouth us.” Replied Mini.

“Ok Veer Balika, I will always keep that in mind.” Said Arya. “Ok now chhutanki, bahut baatein ho gayi. Ab so jao.” Replied Mini.

Both of them talked a lot today. With all their misunderstandings gone Mini felt relaxed and at peace after a longtime. She closed her eyes and slept hugging Arya.

to be continued....

precap- Mini to deal with Saroj and Kammo. More Miya and Miniel moments.

P.S. Silent readers please press the like button atleast as it encourages the writer.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thank you so much yaar

main bata nahi sakti kitna achha lagta hai tum sabke comment padh ke.

roj update likha is very tiring and hectic job. phir jab tum logo ke achhe achhe comment padho to lagta hai mehnat safal ho gayi.

mujhe vishwas hi nahi ho raha ki tum sabko itni achhi lag rahi hai story.

🤗

Tumara update hai hi itna accha yaar 

Hum connect kar rahe hai usse 

Aur hume pata hai ek page os likha b kitna tough job hai  aur FF toh takes so much time then .

Upar se inti jaldi update karna main toh soch b nahi sakti😆

So Rinki ko ,  tume  ek bada sa thank you đŸ¤— humare liye itna pyaara write ups le ke aa rahe ho 

zalima thumbnail

Part 3

Mini and Neil returned with Arya to their home. Everyone was ecstatic to see their little doll Arya back in their house safe and sound. Arya ran towards Biji and hugged her. Biji cried tears of relief, “Arya, kaisa hai mera bachha. Kaha chali gayi thi hum sab ko chhodkar? “Sorry Biji, ab main kabhi aap sab ko chhodkar nahi jaungi.” Said Arya. She pulled herself away from the hug and looked at Biji and Dadaji. “Biji Dadaji, I am really sorry, I behaved so rudely with you. Mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.” “ Koi baat nahi Arya beta, humne to tujhe kabka maaf kar diya. Tu sahi salamat ghar wapas aa gayi bas hamare liye to yahi bahut hai.” Said Dadaji while lovingly ruffling her hair. 

Haye..trio back.

Mini watched her chhutanki, amazed at the way how she was behaving so mature this time. She was the same girl who ran away from the house last night just because she was punished and now she is acting all grown up. Mini thought while their way home that she will ask Arya to apologize to Biji and Dadaji for insulting them earlier and here she was already doing it without being told. Sometimes she couldn’t understand her chhutanki. She is naughty, crazy, wild, moody little kid sometimes and act all smart, mature and grown up than her age the other times. She was a complete package. Mini chuckled thinking that. She is her family now. Arya is all she has with her.    

MiYa  

“You are not alone, I am there with you” Neil’s words echoed in Mini’s ears. She turned to look at Neil. He was laughing at Arya’s antics. A heartfelt laugh. Mini remembered how he had been by her side all night. She needs to thank him for that but for now she had some other important task at her hands. 

☺️ imagine kiya 

She asked Arya to go upstairs and freshen up and asked Sweety to bring Arya something to eat and after that put her to sleep. Others also went to their room to get some rest, after  all last night was such a nightmare to all of them.

Mini got up after some time and become busy in restaurant’s work. Mini was sitting in her cabin, fidgeting with her pen lost in her thoughts when Neil entered there. He was holding something in his one hand and with other he clicked his fingers in front of Mini’s face to bring her out of her thoughts. “I agree that I am handsome but day dreaming about me in the office hours is not good for you Mini.” Neil teased her. Mini was shocked at his comment, “excuse me. I have a life and lot of work to do and besides that you are not that much handsome.” Neil laughed at her, “I was just joking,  

typical MiYa â˜şď¸ 

Miya ka cabinet scene muhje chahiye tha aur tume ne de diya yahan

Neil teasing her

Mini covering it up

I came here with this.” He showed her the dish which he was carrying in his other hand. “what is this….hmmm….smells delicious” asked Mini taking its aroma. Neil replied, “ I was reading you mom’s cooking book when I stumbled upon this recipe. This is basically a typical Punjabi chicken curry. But it seemed too simple to me so I decided to add my touch to it and here it is. Try it with my special rumali roti and pickled onion salad and say how it is? Mini looked at the plate. Not only he presented it well but it smelled so nice as well. She took one bite and closed her eyes savoring its taste. “its mind blowing Neil. OMG! I cant stop myself from having more.” With that Mini took 2-3 bites more. Neil smiled seeing Mini. She seems much more relaxed now. Last night took a toll on her and she didn’t even get proper rest because today was important meeting with some clients. she didn’t even properly had her breakfast so Neil decided to cook something for her from her mother’s cook book. He watched her eating contently as she finished all the food of the plate. “Neil your dish is so tasty that I was thinking that we should include it in our regular menu. What say ” asked Mini as she licked her fingers. “Sure why not? If you liked it then I am sure everyone else will also like it.” Replied Neil. “ Neil do you have more of it” asked Mini embarrassed that she ate all of it alone. “Yes, do you want more” “No, was thinking to take some for Arya. She said once that she loved babes chicken curry. So she will definitely love this. “Got it, parcel for chhoti madam” replied Neil.

Anajli thank you yaar  đŸ¤— 

Iss type ka scene main makers se expect kar rahi thi

“By the way if you don’t mind me asking, what were you thinking when I came. You seemed so lost” Neil couldn’t help but ask.

“Nothing was just thinking about yesterday’s events and what actually happened which led us to there” replied Mini worried again. “I just don’t know how to talk to Arya about all this. She might be scared about yesterday’s incident or she may become angry with me again while remembering our fights”

“One thing I am sure of is Arya is really brave just like her Veer Balika so she definitely wont be scared. And I think she understood that Saroj mami is not her well wisher so she might not be angry with you as well.” Neil replied reassuring her. 

MiNeil 

Neil assurance

Mini ka strength.

“See Mini, by God’s grace nothing bad happened yesterday but you have to talk to your sister to make sure that nothing of that sort happen in future also. Whatever differences she may have with  you just talk it out once and for all. Be honest to her and share your thoughts. I know she is just a kid to know life’s complexities but you said na you wanted to make her like you then the sooner she knows everything the better it will be. Yes, you have to figure out the way to break all the complex truths to child. But I am sure you will find a way.” Neil shared his opinion.

“Thanks Neil, for last night, for your support, for your advice….for everything.”said Mini with gratitude in her eyes.

“No need to say thanks Mini. You may consider me as an outsider but the truth is that you people are so nice that I couldn’t prevent myself from caring about you.” 

Neil said with heavy heart as  her comment about he being an outsider resurfaced in his mind. That  comment of Mini still hurt him.

ye scene chahiye 

hurt Neil .

Aur mini usse samja rahi hai

Mini looked down in guilt, “sorry Neil, with all the fighting with Arya and everyone lecturing me about how to deal with her….I was so frustrated and angry. I just blurted out that in anger. I didn’t mean it.” Mini apologized. But Neil still didn’t look at her.

Chahiye ye

Mini reduced the distance between them and held his hands in hers, “you are not an outsider Neil. You are….” Before she could complete Neil asked her directly looking into her eyes, “then what I am to you Mini?”

☺️neil ka dil dhak dhak kiya 

MiNeil ke ye scene hona chahiye

SouNoor will nail it☺️

For few seconds Mini was at loss of words. She was aware of this tension between  them, this sort of attraction, sort of push n pull between them.

☺️ dhak dhak 

She has also noticed that he is referring her as Mini since yesterday not as Mini madam. She remembered their moment last night. That hug from Neil had given her solace. She felt so relaxed in his embrace. What he really means to her she herself don’t know or may be she didn’t want to name it yet. But like in Arya’s case she didn’t want to create misunderstanding with Neil too. so she has to address this situation sooner or later. Therefore, like he said earlier the sooner the better. She sighed and looked up to him, she opened her mouth but then stopped in between not knowing how to put it in words. “We meet many people in our lifetime. Some are our family some are friends. with some we share professional relationship and some are only acquaintances. But there are some people with whom we share special bonding. They know us inside out. They know when we need them and when we need space. They know how to take care of us. For me you are one of those people Neil. Not any less not anymore.”

☺️ beautiful

Neil's heart skipped several beats listening to that. Though she has not named their relation yet but for now this was enough….more than enough. He had started thinking that only he felt strange kind of pull towards her and she is not at all bothered but her words not only gave him hope but also soothe his aching heart. They both were looking in each other’s eyes. Neil so wanted to finish that distance between them. He wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss those beautiful soulful brown eyes but he didn’t want to rush things between them and scare her away. 

So with difficulty he controlled his urges and contended himself by holding her hands in his hands tightly.

☺️☺️ imagine kar liya â˜şď¸

Chahiye â˜şď¸

Mini’s phone rang which brought them out of their dreamland. Neil looked away awkwardly while Mini blushed, thinking about what she just said. “So, see you at home. Bye” Neil took her leave.

🤣typical MiNeil 

At home Arya was very happy to see Neil brought her favorite dish for dinner. She ate it all and thanked Neil for it. Sweety was making Arya sleep when Mini entered in her room. “Sweety di aap jao aaj main Arya ko sulaungi” said Mini. Arya immediately sat up excitedly knowing full well that Mini will tell her bedtime story and also sing lullaby for her. Mini sat beside Arya on the bed and started caressing her forehead. “chhutanki I know that you are sleepy and yesterday was like a bad dream to you. You don’t want to remember anything about it but please tell me exactly what happened yesterday. Its important  for your safety so that we can prevent such things in future.” Asked Mini. Arya stiffened a little on yesterday’s mention but then she hold her Veer Balika’s hand tightly and started telling her all the things from starting how Saroj mami gave her the idea to leave the house. How she saw Neil and Dadaji looking for her and she hid herself. How kammo saw her and told her to go far away if she wanted to win from Veer Balika. How she spent night alone on thela gaadi then how Saroj mami refused to help her. and how she got kidnapped.

Mini fumed with anger after hearing what Saroj mami and Kammo aunty has done. They could have prevented all that from happening and saved her chhutanki from all that ordeal but no those people doesn’t have an ounce of humanity left in them. Mini shuddered at the thought of what could have happened if they hadn’t reached on time to save chhutanki. she will teach a lesson to these people. Their act is something which she could not forgive.

“Veer Balika, if you don’t mind will you please tell me what happened between you and mumma? Why you left this house and went to Australia? Did you really hate me ? Arya asked apprehensively.

Mini looked at Arya and thought she should better tell Arya everything. She not knowing anything didnt  do any good in fact because of that Saroj mami got chance to manipulate her. But how to make her understand all this. Suddenly Mini got an idea, “Arya you want to know everything about my life na?  to which Arya nodded in yes. “ok then I will tell you a story.” Mini started, Once upon a time, there lived a kind hearted woman Babita with her one and only daughter Mini in a small town. They lived with their entirely family and loved each other very much. The only problem was Mini kept missing her father. Whenever she asked her mother about her father. She used to tell her that he has gone faraway from them to earn money. One day her father returned, but he was no longer a good person. He always used to give pain to his wife and daughter. One day Babita and Mini decided that they will no longer bear his torture and decided to leave him. But it was not that easy, their own family and whole society turned against them. They had nowhere to go. No money no food no place. They struggled a lot until a very brave man with a golden heart Hanuman Singh gave them shelter not only in his house but also in his heart. Soon things become to change for better for mother and daughter. With each other’s support they were not only able to came out of their past but also became independent. Soon Babita and Hanuman started to fell in love with each other but they were scared to admit it because of the fear of society. Mini knew it all and was happy for her mother. She thought that not only her mother will get a new life partner to share all her happy and sad times  but she will also get her father loves in Hanuman singh for which she has craved all her life. But destiny had some other plans for them. Babita and Hanuman got married with Mini’s support but I don’t know why neither Mini could accept Hanuman as her father nor Hanuman could love Mini as her own daughter. They liked each other a lot and may have got there with time but society once again become villain. Society which comprises of people like Khatri, Kammo, Saroj plagued Babita’s mind with self doubt that she failed to be a good mother. Babita griped in insecurity lost herself in self pity and self imposed restriction. Mini felt that Babita has seperated her from their life. She felt suffocated and left them. God took pity on Babita and Hanuman’s life and send an angel named Arya into their life. After her arrival everything become good once again but Mini suffered all alone all this while. When she came back in hope of getting her family back. Mini lost everything and everyone. She was going to be alone again but that little angel Arya held her hand. Since then Mini and Arya are together and happy and will always be there for each other.” Mini finished the story while wiping her tears.

Mini looked at Arya to find out what could Arya make out of this story or whether she could even understand it at all. She found Arya also crying silently. She wiped her tears, “why are you crying chhutanki?” Arya hugged her tightly and said while sobbing in between, “I am sorry Veer Balika, I didn’t know you were so alone and you had to face lots of difficulties. That Saroj mami fed me all lies about you and mumma. She is a very bad person. I will never talk to her now. From now onwards we will always be together.”

Mini hugged Arya back. Both sisters cried their heart out and all their misunderstanding vanished away. After sometime, seeing that now that Veer Balika has opened up about her life Arya once again dared to ask Mini that doesn’t she like Neil. What was wrong if she asked Neil and her to get married? “chhutanki at you age relationships are so simple .Everything is just white or black. Whether you like a person or hate him. But once you become adult things become complicated. Life shows its more complex colors to you where you cant take any decision just like that.” Replied Mini calmly.

MiYa ka heart to heart baatien❤️👏

Ye chahiye .

She continued, “I will not lie to you. I really like Neil and Neil also likes us. But marriage is a big step. There are lots of things to sort out, to consider before someone gets married. So its not that easy you know.” Mini tweaked Arya’s nose lovingly.

“But Veer Balika you could have explained all this to me na why you scolded me in front of everyone.” Asked Arya pouting. Mini replied, “Arya, I am sorry for that, but you didn’t give me any chance that day you keep on blabbering all that in front of whole society. Arya never share our personal views in front of outsiders because everyone is not as pure hearted as you. I told you in the story na that how these people troubled our mumma whole life. These people have no control on their tongue. In a second they can spread any rumor about anyone.” “Does that mean we should be afraid of them.?” Asked Arya confused. “No we should never fear to talk what is in  our heart should always do what we like without even thinking about society. But we should avoid giving them opportunities to bad mouth us.” Replied Mini.

“Ok Veer Balika, I will always keep that in mind.” Said Arya. “Ok now chhutanki, bahut baatein ho gayi. Ab so jao.” Replied Mini.

Both of them talked a lot today. With all their misunderstandings gone Mini felt relaxed and at peace after a longtime. She closed her eyes and slept hugging Arya.

Haye 

Pyaara scene .

MiYa cleared it all

Bahut hi needed tha ye scene .👏

to be continued....

P.S. Silent readers please press the like button atleast as it encourages the writer.

Bold mein upar likha hai đŸ˜Ž

Anjali🤗

Bahut hi sundar update.Miya 

MiNeil 

Saare moments sundar the â¤ď¸

Ye sab makers be hume de de toh kitna accha hoga 

Next update ka intezaar rahega 

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for your valuable comment

i felt that CVs show mein Mineil ki feelings ko achhe se show nahi kar rahe. so i thought to write about it.

will update shortly

Yes ,agree that they are not going in depth but I feel that's because this show is not regular love story . Whatever scenes they are showing of MiNeil  till now are impactful.They may look simple but it has got meaning .It's also due to actors performance also and way it has been directed. So expecting detailed scenes of MiNeil feelings we may not get đŸ˜†but you never know we might get also đŸ˜‰in coming days  if we are lucky enough. đŸ˜† People are loving the jodi and it's being appreciated .So script can change also and PB has always been different compared to other shows .So let's see what's stored .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

Mini watched her chhutanki, amazed at the way how she was behaving so mature this time. She was the same girl who ran away from the house last night just because she was punished and now she is acting all grown up. Mini thought while their way home that she will ask Arya to apologize to Biji and Dadaji for insulting them earlier and here she was already doing it without being told. Sometimes she couldn’t understand her chhutanki. She is naughty, crazy, wild, moody little kid sometimes and act all smart, mature and grown up than her age the other times. She was a complete package. Mini chuckled thinking that. She is her family now. Arya is all she has with her. “You are not alone, I am there with you” Neil’s words echoed in Mini’s ears. She turned to look at Neil. He was laughing at Arya’s antics. A heartfelt laugh. Mini remembered how he had been by her side all night. She needs to thank him for that but for now she had some other important task at her hands. She asked Arya to go upstairs and freshen up and asked Sweety to bring Arya something to eat and after that put her to sleep. Others also went to their room to get some rest, after  all last night was such a nightmare to all of them.

Mini got up after some time and become busy in restaurant’s work. Mini was sitting in her cabin, fidgeting with her pen lost in her thoughts when Neil entered there. He was holding something in his one hand and with other he clicked his fingers in front of Mini’s face to bring her out of her thoughts. “I agree that I am handsome but day dreaming about me in the office hours is not good for you Mini.” Neil teased her. Mini was shocked at his comment, “excuse me. I have a life and lot of work to do and besides that you are not that much handsome.” Neil laughed at her, “I was just joking, I came here with this.” He showed her the dish which he was carrying in his other hand. “what is this….hmmm….smells delicious” asked Mini taking its aroma. Neil replied, “ I was reading you mom’s cooking book when I stumbled upon this recipe. This is basically a typical Punjabi chicken curry. But it seemed too simple to me so I decided to add my touch to it and here it is. Try it with my special rumali roti and pickled onion salad and say how it is? Mini looked at the plate. Not only he presented it well but it smelled so nice as well. She took one bite and closed her eyes savoring its taste. “its mind blowing Neil. OMG! I cant stop myself from having more.” With that Mini took 2-3 bites more. Neil smiled seeing Mini. She seems much more relaxed now. Last night took a toll on her and she didn’t even get proper rest because today was important meeting with some clients. she didn’t even properly had her breakfast so Neil decided to cook something for her from her mother’s cook book. He watched her eating contently as she finished all the food of the plate. “Neil your dish is so tasty that I was thinking that we should include it in our regular menu. What say ” asked Mini as she licked her fingers. “Sure why not? If you liked it then I am sure everyone else will also like it.” Replied Neil. “ Neil do you have more of it” asked Mini embarrassed that she ate all of it alone. “Yes, do you want more” “No, was thinking to take some for Arya. She said once that she loved babes chicken curry. So she will definitely love this. “Got it, parcel for chhoti madam” replied Neil.

“One thing I am sure of is Arya is really brave just like her Veer Balika so she definitely wont be scared. And I think she understood that Saroj mami is not her well wisher so she might not be angry with you as well.” Neil replied reassuring her. “See Mini, by God’s grace nothing bad happened yesterday but you have to talk to your sister to make sure that nothing of that sort happen in future also. Whatever differences she may have with  you just talk it out once and for all. Be honest to her and share your thoughts. I know she is just a kid to know life’s complexities but you said na you wanted to make her like you then the sooner she knows everything the better it will be. Yes, you have to figure out the way to break all the complex truths to child. But I am sure you will find a way.” Neil shared his opinion.

“No need to say thanks Mini. You may consider me as an outsider but the truth is that you people are so nice that I couldn’t prevent myself from caring about you.” Neil said with heavy heart as  her comment about he being an outsider resurfaced in his mind. That  comment of Mini still hurt him.

For few seconds Mini was at loss of words. She was aware of this tension between  them, this sort of attraction, sort of push n pull between them. She has also noticed that he is referring her as Mini since yesterday not as Mini madam. She remembered their moment last night. That hug from Neil had given her solace. She felt so relaxed in his embrace. What he really means to her she herself don’t know or may be she didn’t want to name it yet. But like in Arya’s case she didn’t want to create misunderstanding with Neil too. so she has to address this situation sooner or later. Therefore, like he said earlier the sooner the better. She sighed and looked up to him, she opened her mouth but then stopped in between not knowing how to put it in words. “We meet many people in our lifetime. Some are our family some are friends. with some we share professional relationship and some are only acquaintances. But there are some people with whom we share special bonding. They know us inside out. They know when we need them and when we need space. They know how to take care of us. For me you are one of those people Neil. Not any less not anymore.”

Neil's heart skipped several beats listening to that. Though she has not named their relation yet but for now this was enough….more than enough. He had started thinking that only he felt strange kind of pull towards her and she is not at all bothered but her words not only gave him hope but also soothe his aching heart. They both were looking in each other’s eyes. Neil so wanted to finish that distance between them. He wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss those beautiful soulful brown eyes but he didn’t want to rush things between them and scare her away. So with difficulty he controlled his urges and contended himself by holding her hands in his hands tightly.

to be continued....

Beautiful update Anjali 👍🏼.I liked Sisters heart to heart talk .How they cleared everything .It was much needed .👏They spoke about everything and after this there will be no bitter feelings or guilty feeling between them .None can come between now and create a rift.

MiNeil scene was beautiful. Liked how Neil mentioned about  being an outsider ! He was hurt and it was haunting him and he said it .I liked how Mini felt guilty about it .👏and the tensions between them was shown beautifully😳They know somewhere they have special feelings for each other but still scared to say it. May be they have a fear  ?They are scared what if they lose each other if they confess ? May be they don't want to lose this special bond ,feelings now .!?

I was expecting more from you on Mini's point of view on their first hug 😳.😆Some more detailing but it's ok may be upcoming episodes you give us one . Though I liked how Mini took a step forward and caught hold of his hand and said to him ..he is special👏😳I could totally imagine these two excelling in this scene đŸ‘

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Beautiful update Anjali 👍🏼.I liked Sisters heart to heart talk .How they cleared everything .It was much needed .👏They spoke about everything and after this there will be no bitter feelings or guilty feeling between them .None can come between now and create a rift.

MiNeil scene was beautiful. Liked how Neil mentioned about  being an outsider ! He was hurt and it was haunting him and he said it .I liked how Mini felt guilty about it .👏and the tensions between them was shown beautifully😳They know somewhere they have special feelings for each other but still scared to say it. May be they have a fear  ?They are scared what if they lose each other if they confess ? May be they don't want to lose this special bond ,feelings now .!?

I was expecting more from you on Mini's point of view on their first hug 😳.😆Some more detailing but it's ok may be upcoming episodes you give us one . Though I liked how Mini took a step forward and caught hold of his hand and said to him ..he is special👏😳I could totally imagine these two excelling in this scene đŸ‘

Haan

Muhje b chahiye