Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IshraMiNeholic

Uve updated chap 4 also.. I missed to edit my reserved post for chap 3..

Sorry dear stuck in some family stuff, will surely edit my comments ASAP 

Its ok dear . No hurry. Take your time

Will update part 5 also today

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Rinki đŸ¤—

Hum tumare bhi write up ka wait kar rahe hai 

Yes we all are waiting for your write up.🤗

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Old songs can never be old. Old is gold đŸ˜łđŸ‘đŸź

No it was not a dream. it happened in real. Mineil has become more articulate about their feelings and their hug has made them lose their inhibitions. so from now on they will express their love physically more often.

@bold Well said. Thanks for clearing it đŸ˜ł  i like this progress now .😳

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hii Friends

Part 5 is complete. I will post it shortly.

But before that I want to clarify few things.

1. This story has no prologue and premises of its own I started it after Mini- Arya fight episode. Hence there is no character sketch. All the characters are similar to that of the show. Except that the name of house made I used here is Sweety.

2. Since show is a daily soap and it will run longer and at its own pace and will take forever to focus on MiYa or MiNeil story. I am not going to follow it with  my story.

3. Since this is only a short story in which I have to conclude the MiNeil love story and MiYa's relation so from now on it will be completely different from the show and will be a little fast pace. So please dont be upset if I am not including show's incidents here.

4. I am open to suggestions ideas and constructive criticism from you guys so feel free to give it.

5. If at any point you feel Story is boring then do tell me I will discontinue it. Because it takes too much efforts and time to write and update it everyday. All this is for you guys. So if you will stop liking it then there will be no point in continuing it.

Thanks for your love and support.🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  5

Since it was a Sunday today. Mini and Neil decided to take a break. That day they didn’t have much to do at restaurant. They came home earlier than usual and since all was well between  Mini and Arya Mini decided to enjoy some family time and had already announced that whole family will have dinner together. Mini had also invited her friend Preet and her brother. Mini had already told Neil about that and asked him to join them as the family dinner would be incomplete without him and without him their happy time would have not been possible. Neil really liked the fact that Mini now considered him as apart of her family. Ever since his parents died he was all alone. There were relatives but due to his studies and career he mostly stayed alone. He missed them very much. Now living with Mini and Arya he got something as close as family. He had already prepared everyone’s favorite dishes at restaurant only because if he didn’t have done that then Mini either have ordered food or have tried to cook herself in which she would have been failed miserably. He chuckled how bad Mini was as a cook. So he saved Mini all that trouble besides that he loves to cook for Mini and Arya.  All of them gathered at the dining table and had great time eating laughing as a family. While others were engrossed in random talks Naeem bi and Preet noticed how Mini and Neil were stealing glances at each other and smiling. Sometimes they talk with each other in gestures when nobody seeing them. Any blind person could also tell that they are so much in love. Naeem bi and Preet were sitting side by side and observing all this. Naeem bi nudged Preet, “Dekh rahi hai Preet yaha kya chal raha hai. Haye allah in dono ko kaun samjhaye ki ishq aur mushk chupaye nahi chhupte. Phir bhi dono hamesha ek dusre ko napasand karne kanatak karte hain sabke samne.” “you are right dadi amma, ye sirf sabke samne bante ki hum ek dusre ko pasand nahi karte jabki sachchai yahi hai ki aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai.” Preet chuckled. “I think we should find out whats going inside their mind.” Naeem bi told to Preet. “yes dadi amma, today itself after dinner I will talk to Mini and you talk with Neil.” Preet agreed.

After dinner was over Biji and Dadaji went to their room to have rest. Preet’s brother left for home while Preet decided to sleep over in haveli. On Arya’s insistence Mini and Neil took her to her room. Neil was sitting on the chair but Arya called her made him sit on other side of the bed. She  held Neil’s hand with her one hand and Mini’s hand with other. She liked to hold their hands. She felt secure like this. She used to do this with her mumma and papa but after them for the first time she is feeling that she has her whole family with her. Mini started reading story to Arya while Neil started caressing Arya’s forehead. Soon story was finished and Arya slept off.  Mini kept her hand on Arya’s forehead lovingly when her hand brushed with Neil’s hand who was already caressing her forehead. Both felt as if an electric current ran down their spine. Mini immediately pulled her hands and looked away blushing. She took some deep breaths while muttering under her breath to herself, “control Mini control your stupid heart.” While Neil thought how cute she looked trying to hide her blush.Since Arya was asleep they decided to go from there. Mini went to her room where Preet asked her for coffee and they both went to kitchen to make coffee and chat with each other. Neil was going to his room when Naeem bi invited him for some chitchat and meetha paan to which he couldn’t resist and he went to her house with her.

Preet asked Mini while making coffee, “so whats up, whats going between you two?” “what who two…whats going?” Mini tried to avoid feigning ignorance. Preet pour the coffee in two coffee mugs and asked, “oh come on Mini, you know it very well what I am talking about. What do you think the way you and Neil give each other all lovey dovey looks, no one will notice?” Mini’s face flushed on being caught, “Actually…woh…hum dono….”she tried to say something but could not understand what to say. Preet laughed at her friend’s silliness, “oh Mini come on now, I am your best friend right? Tell me whats going on between you and Neil. I promise I wont judge you for anything.” Mini gave up finally, “I really like him Preet and this thing is mutual. The way he looks at me, helps me, support me…I mean how can I not fall for him.” Preet smiled at her friend’s condition as she was blushing continuously. “Nothing wrong in this Mini. He is a nice guy. But how did this happened? When did this happen? I want all the details.” Preet teased her friend. “Well, truth be said,from the very first day when I interviewed him and saw him in the kitchen cooking….the way he was talking to spices and utensils….from that moment only.I don’t know what happened happen but apart from babes he was the only person to do so and I instantly took a liking towards him. Though I didn’t let it show” Then how he slowly helped me bringing restaurant to profit from heavy losses and how he bonded with Arya. I kept telling Arya that he has so many faults he is not that great but the truth was I liked everything about him.” Said Mini dreamily. Preet waved her hand in front Mini’s face to bring her out of the trance, “I didn’t know Mini itne dino se tumahre beech ye khichdi pak rahi hai”“I don’t know about him. When and how he started liking me….I was just telling you about my feelings.” Mini clarified.

On the other hand, in Naeem bi’s house.She was introspecting Neil about same thing. “See Neil there is no use to hide it anymore. Ye baal maine dhoop mein safed nahi kiye hain. Tell me kid, whats going on in your heart? Neil finally gave up. From sometime now he also wanted to talk to someone about his feelings, “ Naeem bi, you are right I really like Mini. In fact I think I have fallen in love with her.” “Haye Allah, kisi ki nazar na lage tumhe. I really liked you infact I thought you will be perfect for Mini.” Naeem bi expressed her joy. “ now tell me how and when this happened?Asked Naeem bi unable to contend her curiosity. “I don’t know about her but for me it started from the very first day. When I saw her for the first time. It was my interview and she was feeling nervous.” Neil chuckled remembering her condition. That nervousness, those beautiful innocent soulful eyes held me captive and once drown in them  I couldn’t ever make it to the shore, Neil said dreamily while Naeem bi smiled at his innocent confession. Then from that day the way she started trusting me with restaurant, the way she liked the bond I share with Arya all that helped developing it further. When I came to live in her house and when you told me about her struggles…all this…has made my feelings stronger day by day but I couldn’t name it. Then on that fateful day when Arya was missing I saw her breaking down and I just followed my heart and hugged her. After that day it occurred to me what I feel for her is nothing less than love.

Mini and Preet went to the balcony to enjoy their coffee. Preet probe her further about Neil and Mini continued to tell her. You were not there Preet when Arya was missing. I felt so helpless so alone and I didn’t know what to do. I felt that as if  life is slipping away from my hands. When I was about to break into pieces I found myself in his embrace. He had hugged me for the first time. In his arms I felt so secure. I could feel his love for me and I could feel my pain was affecting him also. That day only his embrace gave me the courage to hold myself together. I will never forget that warmth and protection I found in his arms. The way he supported me in my toughest time …you tell me Preet, how can I not fall for him? “so you love him? Asked Preet. Mini took a deep breath and remained silent for few seconds as if deciding something then she replied, “since that day I have fought with myself every hour. My heart wanted to scream that I love him but my brain was not yet ready so I was confused but I guess I cant keep fighting it. There is no use, my heart don’t  listen to me when he is near me.So yes I am saying it out loud for the first time that..yes, I love him.” Mini confessed her feelings.

In Naeem bi’s house, she was making paan for Neil. She asked Neil what was stopping him to confess his feelings to Mini as it was evident that Mini also liked him. “I don’t know Naeem bi. I want to express my love for her but I feel that she is always on guard around me. I know she likes me too but I also sense some fear some uncertainty in her as if she is making conscious efforts to control her natural feelings. I think may be she is still confused about what she actually feels or may be its something else but I feel she is holding back sometimes and I don’t to rush things between us and mess this up.

In the balcony, Preet contemplated whether she should ask further from Mini or not but then decided to go ahead and asked, “Mini you two like each other is visible to everyone but only people close to you can observe that sometimes you hold back yourself. I have seen you around him, one minute you are going oh so dreamy about him and other  minute you quickly come back from heaven to earth as if someone woke you up from a dream. Why is that Mini? Mini sighed ,"Preet you know how difficult it is for me to get into any relationship. I am an introvert, I take time to open up to people and I don’t trust anyone so easily.And you know my equation with these relations na…they have always given me pain. So despite the fact that I love him sometimes I feel I don’t have the courage to say it out loud and pursue this relationship.” “But Mini you yourself said that you trust him. He supports you, understand you then what is stopping you?” asked Preet confused as if not understanding where Mini was going with all this. “Preet kaure, I can trust him with myself but I am not alone anymore. Arya’s responsibility is with me. I am her only family. I cant leave her for anyone. And I find it difficult to trust anyone with Arya,explained Mini. “But Mini we all can see he is so protective about Arya and the special bond they share. I don’t understand what is there to not trust? Mini replied irritated, oh Preet kaure….kaise samjhaun tujhe. Jaisa bond Neil ka Arya ke sath hai waisa bond mera bhi to Hanuman uncle ke sath tha. He was also protective towards me. That’s why I thought that after his marriage with babes I will get father’s love too but what happened? We both couldn’t accept each other as father and daughter and what happened after that? I felt like I was some outsider in their life. I lost everything. I don’t want Arya to go through similar pain like me. I don’t want her to end up like me.”

Naeem bi was telling Neil about Mini’s nature, “you know whats the problem with Mini. She thinks for others more than for herself. And when it comes to her loved ones she can cross any boundary and make any sacrifice.” “sorry Naeem bi, I didn’t get you.” Said Neil confused. “Neil, the reason why she holding herself back is not because she don’t love you or has any doubt about that but the actual reason is Arya.” Naeem bi explained him. “Arya, but whats Arya’s role in this. she likes me already and I also like Arya a lot and Arya also wants this. That day Arya herself asked me to marry his Veer Balika.” Neil chuckled remembering Arya’s innocent wish. “Neil I know Mini very well, she doesn’t want Arya to become another Mini. the kind of relationship you share with Arya, Mini had the same with Arya’s father Hanuman singh. When Hanuman and Babita fall in love Mini happily married them off thinking she could get her family back but nothing of that sort happened.Hanuman and Mini despite loving each other failed to accept each other in new relation of father and daughter and Mini felt left out. She couldn’t forgive Hanuman and Babita for leaving her alone. Now as Arya is her responsibility her only family she doesn’t want same thing happening to her.” Naeem bi concluded.

Preet and Mini have finished their coffee and Mini was about to go to her bed when Preet stopped her, “Mini I know its difficult for you to get over your past but you can atleast give him a chance.Its not necessary that what happened to you will happen to Arya also.” “A chance, really Preet? And if it didn’t workout, ever thought whats that chance will cost to Arya. Her life long’s happiness. Is it worth to take risk.”replied Mini. “But then why don’t you stop whats going on between you Neil now. If this relationship has no future then why to drag it?” Preet couldn’t help but ask.“Because I cant stop myself from loving him. I tired but couldn’t contend my heart in this matter. May be this relationship has no future and you can call me selfish but I want to make the most of it. I know someday he is going to ask to settle down and I couldn’t give him that but till then I allow myself to bask in the glow of his love. Till future makes us apart I want to enjoy every moment of present.” Mini sighed tired of this conversation.

Neil couldn’t stop himself from being a little angry on Mini. he asked Naeem bi. “Why Mini doesn’t trust me enough? Am I look selfish to you to that she thinks I will not accept Arya as a part of our family? “Neil,  she might be  too scared to take chance.” Explained Naeem bi. “But babes and Hanuman uncle were different and I am totally a different person. The scenario the circumstances all are different. I don’t know what and why everything happened with them in the past but I know myself, I wont do anything to hurt her or Arya. That was past but this is present. Everything is different. Past wont repeat itself.” Said Neil frustrated and sad after what Naeem bi said. If he goes by Naeem bi’s prediction then he might not have any future with Mini. the thought itself made him sad. “Mini is Arya’s sister but she has motherly instincts in her for Arya. Motherly feelings are strongest feelings any woman can have. For her Arya will always come first no matter if her own happiness is at stake.” Replied Naeem bi. “Then what I can I do Naeem bi because one thing I am sure of is that I cant stop loving her.” asked Neil tired of this conversation. “You have to make efforts Neil. If your love for her is true then don’t lose hope. True love is the greatest power on this earth. It can conquer all the hurdles. Have patience and trust your love. It will remove all her fears one day and she will accept you with whole heart.”Naeem bi gave him hope. “I don’t know Naeem bi what future holds for us but I will never give upon her. I will fight even with her for her. Till that time comes in our relationship I want to live every moment with her.” Neil said finally smiling.

Mini and Neil went to their respective room to sleep but sleep was far away from their eyes. They were feeling mixed emotions. Fear for what future holds for them. Sadness over the complexities in their life. Hope to conquer every difficulty. Above all Love which has refused to die down even after knowing all the problems.

to be continued...

precap- Neil cranky Mini manofying him and some one will come back in Mini's life.

P.S. plz read the note that I posted above.

I know this part of little lengthy and boring as there was no MiNeil or MIya moments, it was all       about talking talking and talking but it was necessary so that you will knows what exactly Mini and Neil feel about each other.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Hii Friends

Part 5 is complete. I will post it shortly.

But before that I want to clarify few things.

1. This story has no prologue and premises of its own I started it after Mini- Arya fight episode. Hence there is no character sketch. All the characters are similar to that of the show. Except that the name of house made I used here is Sweety.

2. Since show is a daily soap and it will run longer and at its own pace and will take forever to focus on MiYa or MiNeil story. I am not going to follow it with  my story.

3. Since this is only a short story in which I have to conclude the MiNeil love story and MiYa's relation so from now on it will be completely different from the show and will be a little fast pace. So please dont be upset if I am not including show's incidents here.

4. I am open to suggestions ideas and constructive criticism from you guys so feel free to give it.

5. If at any point you feel Story is boring then do tell me I will discontinue it. Because it takes too much efforts and time to write and update it everyday. All this is for you guys. So if you will stop liking it then there will be no point in continuing it.

Thanks for your love and support.🤗

👍🏼 sahi hai 

Aur Story boring  nahi hai 

Nahi hai 

Nahi hai 

Chalu rako write ups plz đŸ¤—

Hume pata hai kitna efforts hai iss write up ke peeche .👏

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Part  5

Since it was a Sunday today. Mini and Neil decided to take a break. That day they didn’t have much to do at restaurant. They came home earlier than usual and since all was well between  Mini and Arya Mini decided to enjoy some family time and had already announced that whole family will have dinner together. Mini had also invited her friend Preet and her brother. Mini had already told Neil about that and asked him to join them as the family dinner would be incomplete without him and without him their happy time would have not been possible. Neil really liked the fact that Mini now considered him as apart of her family. 

Happy Neil 

Ever since his parents died he was all alone. There were relatives but due to his studies and career he mostly stayed alone. He missed them very much. Now living with Mini and Arya he got something as close as family. He had already prepared everyone’s favorite dishes at restaurant only because if he didn’t have done that then Mini either have ordered food or have tried to cook herself in which she would have been failed miserably.He chuckled how bad Mini was as a cook.

🤣typical MiNeil thinking

So he saved Mini all that trouble besides that he loves to cook for Mini and Arya.  All of them gathered at the dining table and had great time eating laughing as a family. While others were engrossed in random talks Naeem bi and Preet noticed how Mini and Neil were stealing glances at each other and smiling. Sometimes they talk with each other in gestures when nobody seeing them. Any blind person could also tell that they are so much in love. 

☺️chahiye ye 

Naeem bi and Preet were sitting side by side and observing all this. Naeem bi nudged Preet, “Dekh rahi hai Preet yaha kya chal raha hai. Haye allah in dono ko kaun samjhaye ki ishq aur mushk chupaye nahi chhupte.

đŸ¤ŁđŸ‘typical Naeem b .

Tum ne sahi pakada hai style ko🤣

Phir bhi dono hamesha ek dusre ko napasand karne kanatak karte hain sabke samne.” “you are right dadi amma, ye sirf sabke samne bante ki hum ek dusre ko pasand nahi karte jabki sachchai yahi hai ki aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai.” Preet chuckled. “I think we should find out whats going inside their mind.” Naeem bi told to Preet. “yes dadi amma, today itself after dinner I will talk to Mini and you talk with Neil.” Preet agreed.

After dinner was over Biji and Dadaji went to their room to have rest. Preet’s brother left for home while Preet decided to sleep over in haveli. On Arya’s insistence Mini and Neil took her to her room. 

Neil was sitting on the chair but Arya called her made him sit on other side of the bed. She  held Neil’s hand with her one hand and Mini’s hand with other. She liked to hold their hands. She felt secure like this. She used to do this with her mumma and papa but after them for the first time she is feeling that she has her whole family with her.

Pyaara .trio 

Mini started reading story to Arya while Neil started caressing Arya’s forehead. Soon story was finished and Arya slept off.  Mini kept her hand on Arya’s forehead lovingly when her hand brushed with Neil’s hand who was already caressing her forehead. Both felt as if an electric current ran down their spine. 

☺️dhak dhak 

Mini immediately pulled her hands and looked away blushing. She took some deep breaths while muttering under her breath to herself, “control Mini control your stupid heart.” 

🤣mini as usual.

While Neil thought how cute she looked trying to hide her blush.

Haye 

Since Arya was asleep they decided to go from there. Mini went to her room where Preet asked her for coffee and they both went to kitchen to make coffee and chat with each other. Neil was going to his room when Naeem bi invited him for some chitchat and meetha paan to which he couldn’t resist and he went to her house with her.

Perfect

Preet asked Mini while making coffee, “so whats up, whats going between you two?” “what who two…whats going?” Mini tried to avoid feigning ignorance. Preet pour the coffee in two coffee mugs and asked, “oh come on Mini, you know it very well what I am talking about. What do you think the way you and Neil give each other all lovey dovey looks, no one will notice?” Mini’s face flushed on being caught, “Actually…woh…hum dono….”she tried to say something but could not understand what to say. Preet laughed at her friend’s silliness, “oh Mini come on now, I am your best friend right? Tell me whats going on between you and Neil. I promise I wont judge you for anything.” Mini gave up finally, “I really like him Preet and this thing is mutual. The way he looks at me, helps me, support me…I mean how can I not fall for him.” Preet smiled at her friend’s condition as she was blushing continuously. “Nothing wrong in this Mini. He is a nice guy. But how did this happened? When did this happen? I want all the details.” Preet teased her friend. “Well, truth be said,from the very first day when I interviewed him and saw him in the kitchen cooking….the way he was talking to spices and utensils….from that moment only.I don’t know what happened happen but apart from babes he was the only person to do so and I instantly took a liking towards him. Though I didn’t let it show” Then how he slowly helped me bringing restaurant to profit from heavy losses and how he bonded with Arya. I kept telling Arya that he has so many faults he is not that great but the truth was I liked everything about him.” Said Mini dreamily. Preet waved her hand in front Mini’s face to bring her out of the trance, “I didn’t know Mini itne dino se tumahre beech ye khichdi pak rahi hai”“I don’t know about him. When and how he started liking me….I was just telling you about my feelings.” Mini clarified.

Mini preeth typical

On the other hand, in Naeem bi’s house.She was introspecting Neil about same thing. “See Neil there is no use to hide it anymore. Ye baal maine dhoop mein safed nahi kiye hain. Tell me kid, whats going on in your heart? Neil finally gave up. From sometime now he also wanted to talk to someone about his feelings, “ Naeem bi, you are right I really like Mini. In fact I think I have fallen in love with her.” “Haye Allah, kisi ki nazar na lage tumhe. I really liked you infact I thought you will be perfect for Mini.” Naeem bi expressed her joy. “ now tell me how and when this happened?Asked Naeem bi unable to contend her curiosity. “I don’t know about her but for me it started from the very first day. When I saw her for the first time. It was my interview and she was feeling nervous.” Neil chuckled remembering her condition. That nervousness, those beautiful innocent soulful eyes held me captive and once drown in them  I couldn’t ever make it to the shore, Neil said dreamily while Naeem bi smiled at his innocent confession. Then from that day the way she started trusting me with restaurant, the way she liked the bond I share with Arya all that helped developing it further. When I came to live in her house and when you told me about her struggles…all this…has made my feelings stronger day by day but I couldn’t name it. Then on that fateful day when Arya was missing I saw her breaking down and I just followed my heart and hugged her. After that day it occurred to me what I feel for her is nothing less than love.

Need this conversation

Mini and Preet went to the balcony to enjoy their coffee. Preet probe her further about Neil and Mini continued to tell her. You were not there Preet when Arya was missing. I felt so helpless so alone and I didn’t know what to do. I felt that as if  life is slipping away from my hands. When I was about to break into pieces I found myself in his embrace. He had hugged me for the first time. In his arms I felt so secure. I could feel his love for me and I could feel my pain was affecting him also. That day only his embrace gave me the courage to hold myself together. I will never forget that warmth and protection I found in his arms. The way he supported me in my toughest time …you tell me Preet, how can I not fall for him? “so you love him? Asked Preet. Mini took a deep breath and remained silent for few seconds as if deciding something then she replied, “since that day I have fought with myself every hour. My heart wanted to scream that I love him but my brain was not yet ready so I was confused but I guess I cant keep fighting it. There is no use, my heart don’t  listen to me when he is near me.So yes I am saying it out loud for the first time that..yes, I love him.” Mini confessed her feelings. 

Mini ke feelings ke baare mein pata chal

Opem up hui finally

In Naeem bi’s house, she was making paan for Neil. She asked Neil what was stopping him to confess his feelings to Mini as it was evident that Mini also liked him. “I don’t know Naeem bi. I want to express my love for her but I feel that she is always on guard around me. I know she likes me too but I also sense some fear some uncertainty in her as if she is making conscious efforts to control her natural feelings. I think may be she is still confused about what she actually feels or may be its something else but I feel she is holding back sometimes and I don’t to rush things between us and mess this up.

right

In the balcony, Preet contemplated whether she should ask further from Mini or not but then decided to go ahead and asked, “Mini you two like each other is visible to everyone but only people close to you can observe that sometimes you hold back yourself. I have seen you around him, one minute you are going oh so dreamy about him and other  minute you quickly come back from heaven to earth as if someone woke you up from a dream. Why is that Mini? Mini sighed ,"Preet you know how difficult it is for me to get into any relationship. I am an introvert, I take time to open up to people and I don’t trust anyone so easily.And you know my equation with these relations na…they have always given me pain. So despite the fact that I love him sometimes I feel I don’t have the courage to say it out loud and pursue this relationship.” “But Mini you yourself said that you trust him. He supports you, understand you then what is stopping you?” asked Preet confused as if not understanding where Mini was going with all this. “Preet kaure, I can trust him with myself but I am not alone anymore. Arya’s responsibility is with me. I am her only family. I cant leave her for anyone. And I find it difficult to trust anyone with Arya,explained Mini. “But Mini we all can see he is so protective about Arya and the special bond they share. I don’t understand what is there to not trust? Mini replied irritated, oh Preet kaure….kaise samjhaun tujhe. Jaisa bond Neil ka Arya ke sath hai waisa bond mera bhi to Hanuman uncle ke sath tha. He was also protective towards me. That’s why I thought that after his marriage with babes I will get father’s love too but what happened? We both couldn’t accept each other as father and daughter and what happened after that? I felt like I was some outsider in their life. I lost everything. I don’t want Arya to go through similar pain like me. I don’t want her to end up like me.”

👏 bahut hi accha tha .

She cleared kya fear hai 

Natural hai 

Naeem bi was telling Neil about Mini’s nature, “you know whats the problem with Mini. She thinks for others more than for herself. And when it comes to her loved ones she can cross any boundary and make any sacrifice.” “sorry Naeem bi, I didn’t get you.” Said Neil confused. “Neil, the reason why she holding herself back is not because she don’t love you or has any doubt about that but the actual reason is Arya.” Naeem bi explained him. “Arya, but whats Arya’s role in this. she likes me already and I also like Arya a lot and Arya also wants this. That day Arya herself asked me to marry his Veer Balika.” Neil chuckled remembering Arya’s innocent wish. “Neil I know Mini very well, she doesn’t want Arya to become another Mini. the kind of relationship you share with Arya, Mini had the same with Arya’s father Hanuman singh. When Hanuman and Babita fall in love Mini happily married them off thinking she could get her family back but nothing of that sort happened.Hanuman and Mini despite loving each other failed to accept each other in new relation of father and daughter and Mini felt left out. She couldn’t forgive Hanuman and Babita for leaving her alone. Now as Arya is her responsibility her only family she doesn’t want same thing happening to her.” Naeem bi concluded.

👍🏼 aise scenes show mein b chahiye future mein.

Preet and Mini have finished their coffee and Mini was about to go to her bed when Preet stopped her, “Mini I know its difficult for you to get over your past but you can atleast give him a chance.Its not necessary that what happened to you will happen to Arya also.” “A chance, really Preet? And if it didn’t workout, ever thought whats that chance will cost to Arya. Her life long’s happiness. Is it worth to take risk.”replied Mini. “But then why don’t you stop whats going on between you Neil now. If this relationship has no future then why to drag it?” Preet couldn’t help but ask.“Because I cant stop myself from loving him. I tired but couldn’t contend my heart in this matter. May be this relationship has no future and you can call me selfish but I want to make the most of it. I know someday he is going to ask to settle down and I couldn’t give him that but till then I allow myself to bask in the glow of his love. Till future makes us apart I want to enjoy every moment of present.” Mini sighed tired of this conversation.

👏👏mera Favt 

Neil couldn’t stop himself from being a little angry on Mini. he asked Naeem bi. “Why Mini doesn’t trust me enough? Am I look selfish to you to that she thinks I will not accept Arya as a part of our family? “Neil,  she might be  too scared to take chance.” Explained Naeem bi. “But babes and Hanuman uncle were different and I am totally a different person. The scenario the circumstances all are different. I don’t know what and why everything happened with them in the past but I know myself, I wont do anything to hurt her or Arya. That was past but this is present. Everything is different. Past wont repeat itself.” Said Neil frustrated and sad after what Naeem bi said. If he goes by Naeem bi’s prediction then he might not have any future with Mini. the thought itself made him sad. “Mini is Arya’s sister but she has motherly instincts in her for Arya. Motherly feelings are strongest feelings any woman can have. For her Arya will always come first no matter if her own happiness is at stake.” Replied Naeem bi. “Then what I can I do Naeem bi because one thing I am sure of is that I cant stop loving her.” asked Neil tired of this conversation. “You have to make efforts Neil. If your love for her is true then don’t lose hope. True love is the greatest power on this earth. It can conquer all the hurdles. Have patience and trust your love. It will remove all her fears one day and she will accept you with whole heart.”Naeem bi gave him hope. “I don’t know Naeem bi what future holds for us but I will never give upon her. I will fight even with her for her. Till that time comes in our relationship I want to live every moment with her.” Neil said finally smiling.

Ek aur favt đŸ‘

Mini and Neil went to their respective room to sleep but sleep was far away from their eyes. They were feeling mixed emotions. Fear for what future holds for them. Sadness over the complexities in their life. Hope to conquer every difficulty. Above all Love which has refused to die down even after knowing all the problems.

👏👏 tumara ending Humesha sahi mode pe hota hai .

to be continued...

precap- Neil cranky Mini manofying him and some one will come back in Mini's life.

I know this part of little lengthy and boring as there was no MiNeil or MIya moments, it was all       about talking talking and talking but it was necessary so that you will knows what exactly Mini and Neil feel about each other.

Answers bold mein hai đŸ˜Ž

Yaar ...bahut hi accha tha 

Pata hi nahi chal kabh time chala gaya 

Jaise koi episode dekh rahi thi  at a stretch .

Ye much needed tha 

Mini ke andhar ka jo darr hai usse kisi se share karna tha 

Neil ko b pata chalana chahiye kya darr hai

And naeem bhi se accha aur kaun ho sakta hai 

Abh neil ko b pata chalega

Kya karna chahiye

Can't wait for next update đŸ¤—

Thank you itne acche bade scenes leka aayi đŸ¤—

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part  5

Since it was a Sunday today. Mini and Neil decided to take a break. That day they didn’t have much to do at restaurant. They came home earlier than usual and since all was well between  Mini and Arya Mini decided to enjoy some family time and had already announced that whole family will have dinner together. Mini had also invited her friend Preet and her brother. Mini had already told Neil about that and asked him to join them as the family dinner would be incomplete without him and without him their happy time would have not been possible. Neil really liked the fact that Mini now considered him as apart of her family. Ever since his parents died he was all alone. There were relatives but due to his studies and career he mostly stayed alone. He missed them very much. Now living with Mini and Arya he got something as close as family. He had already prepared everyone’s favorite dishes at restaurant only because if he didn’t have done that then Mini either have ordered food or have tried to cook herself in which she would have been failed miserably. He chuckled how bad Mini was as a cook. So he saved Mini all that trouble besides that he loves to cook for Mini and Arya.  All of them gathered at the dining table and had great time eating laughing as a family. While others were engrossed in random talks Naeem bi and Preet noticed how Mini and Neil were stealing glances at each other and smiling. Sometimes they talk with each other in gestures when nobody seeing them. Any blind person could also tell that they are so much in love. Naeem bi and Preet were sitting side by side and observing all this. Naeem bi nudged Preet, “Dekh rahi hai Preet yaha kya chal raha hai. Haye allah in dono ko kaun samjhaye ki ishq aur mushk chupaye nahi chhupte. Phir bhi dono hamesha ek dusre ko napasand karne kanatak karte hain sabke samne.” “you are right dadi amma, ye sirf sabke samne bante ki hum ek dusre ko pasand nahi karte jabki sachchai yahi hai ki aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai.” Preet chuckled. “I think we should find out whats going inside their mind.” Naeem bi told to Preet. “yes dadi amma, today itself after dinner I will talk to Mini and you talk with Neil.” Preet agreed.

After dinner was over Biji and Dadaji went to their room to have rest. Preet’s brother left for home while Preet decided to sleep over in haveli. On Arya’s insistence Mini and Neil took her to her room. Neil was sitting on the chair but Arya called her made him sit on other side of the bed. She  held Neil’s hand with her one hand and Mini’s hand with other. She liked to hold their hands. She felt secure like this. She used to do this with her mumma and papa but after them for the first time she is feeling that she has her whole family with her. Mini started reading story to Arya while Neil started caressing Arya’s forehead. Soon story was finished and Arya slept off.  Mini kept her hand on Arya’s forehead lovingly when her hand brushed with Neil’s hand who was already caressing her forehead. Both felt as if an electric current ran down their spine. Mini immediately pulled her hands and looked away blushing. She took some deep breaths while muttering under her breath to herself, “control Mini control your stupid heart.” While Neil thought how cute she looked trying to hide her blush.Since Arya was asleep they decided to go from there. Mini went to her room where Preet asked her for coffee and they both went to kitchen to make coffee and chat with each other. Neil was going to his room when Naeem bi invited him for some chitchat and meetha paan to which he couldn’t resist and he went to her house with her.

Preet and Mini have finished their coffee and Mini was about to go to her bed when Preet stopped her, “Mini I know its difficult for you to get over your past but you can atleast give him a chance.Its not necessary that what happened to you will happen to Arya also.” “A chance, really Preet? And if it didn’t workout, ever thought whats that chance will cost to Arya. Her life long’s happiness. Is it worth to take risk.”replied Mini. “But then why don’t you stop whats going on between you Neil now. If this relationship has no future then why to drag it?” Preet couldn’t help but ask.“Because I cant stop myself from loving him. I tired but couldn’t contend my heart in this matter. May be this relationship has no future and you can call me selfish but I want to make the most of it. I know someday he is going to ask to settle down and I couldn’t give him that but till then I allow myself to bask in the glow of his love. Till future makes us apart I want to enjoy every moment of present.” Mini sighted tired of this conversation.

to be continued...

Anjali yet again lovely update and let me tell you it's not at all boring.It was much needed one. I liked the family dinner together.MiNeil eye talks are mesmerizing.SouNoor will 🔥I liked how Naeem bhi and Preeth notice it and decide to take their class😆.

Preeth Mini, Neil Naeem talks were beautiful👍🏼 i liked how they confessed their feelings and why Mini is fearing to be in love .she don't want history to repeat again .👏Very well you have written Anjali here 👏and why Neil is also hesitating .I liked how you have put in Mini's feelings of their first hug here .😳Somthing which i wanted.Thank you Anajli 

know Naeem bi. I want to express my love for her but I feel that she is always on guard around me. I know she likes me too but I also sense some fear some uncertainty in her as if she is making conscious efforts to control her natural feelings. I think may be she is still confused about what she actually feels or may be its something else but I feel she is holding back sometimes and I don’t to rush things between us and mess this up.

👏 so well described .

🤗

don’t know Naeem bi what future holds for us but I will never give upon her. . I will fight even with her for her. đŸ‘

And 

couldn’t contend my heart in this matter. May be this relationship has no future and you can call me selfish but I want to make the most of it. I know someday he is going to ask to settle down and I couldn’t give him that but till then I allow myself to bask in the glow of his love. Till future makes us apart I want to enjoy every moment of present.” Mini sighed

Above all Love which has refused to die down even after knowing all the problems.

This two para of Neil and Mini i loved the most. Very well put Anjali.👏

Am eagerly waiting for next🤗

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Answers bold mein hai đŸ˜Ž

Yaar ...bahut hi accha tha 

Pata hi nahi chal kabh time chala gaya 

Jaise koi episode dekh rahi thi  at a stretch .

Ye much needed tha 

Mini ke andhar ka jo darr hai usse kisi se share karna tha 

Neil ko b pata chalana chahiye kya darr hai

And naeem bhi se accha aur kaun ho sakta hai 

Abh neil ko b pata chalega

Kya karna chahiye

Can't wait for next update đŸ¤—

Thank you itne acche bade scenes leka aayi đŸ¤—

thank you so much. jaise aap sabhi ko update ka intezar rehta hai waise mujhe aap sabke comments ka🤗

Actually I tired to visualize myself that i am watching an episode than write about it

this conversation was actually needed before MiNeil can go further with their realationship.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anjali yet again lovely update and let me tell you it's not at all boring.It was much needed one. I liked the family dinner together.MiNeil eye talks are mesmerizing.SouNoor will 🔥I liked how Naeem bhi and Preeth notice it and decide to take their class😆. ya I thought everyone liked the Naeem bi- Neil paan talks so i out it here and đŸ˜†

Preeth Mini, Neil Naeem talks were beautiful👍🏼 i liked how they confessed their feelings and why Mini is fearing to be in love .she don't want history to repeat again .👏Very well you have written Anjali here 👏and why Neil is also hesitating .I liked how you have put in Mini's feelings of their first hug here .😳Somthing which i wanted.Thank you Anajli  thanks for liking it. i felt it is necessary that readers get the glimpse of what MiNeil have in their heart. Here a am talking about MiNEil of this story. Dont know how CVs will take it further 

know Naeem bi. I want to express my love for her but I feel that she is always on guard around me. I know she likes me too but I also sense some fear some uncertainty in her as if she is making conscious efforts to control her natural feelings. I think may be she is still confused about what she actually feels or may be its something else but I feel she is holding back sometimes and I don’t to rush things between us and mess this up.

👏 so well described .

🤗

don’t know Naeem bi what future holds for us but I will never give upon her. . I will fight even with her for her. đŸ‘

And 

couldn’t contend my heart in this matter. May be this relationship has no future and you can call me selfish but I want to make the most of it. I know someday he is going to ask to settle down and I couldn’t give him that but till then I allow myself to bask in the glow of his love. Till future makes us apart I want to enjoy every moment of present.” Mini sighed

Above all Love which has refused to die down even after knowing all the problems.

This two para of Neil and Mini i loved the most. Very well put Anjali.👏

Am eagerly waiting for next🤗 aww thank you😳